Author Topic: M. Tournaments | 5v5 RDM | 1st: Mighty's | 2nd: Maskman's | 3rd: Steinmann's  (Read 30571 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | 5v5 Randomised | 26th of April
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2020, 11:14:40 pm »
We are back on the board  8)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2020, 11:27:27 pm »
since Tardet remove applications of my two friends I post again, thx Tardet  :)

Nickname: Keira
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014729778/
Where you from (Country): France

Nickname: Maxi
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/dirtblocks1/
Where you from (Country): Germany
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2020, 11:34:04 pm »
hi

Wursti

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2020, 12:03:20 am »
Nickname: Frittentime
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frittentime/

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2020, 12:12:17 am »

Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014729778/

I only deleted posts where you were insulting, your initial message where you posted your application then edited it to add your friend's is still there, you can just edit it back. However, for future references, if you decide to answer someone by insulting him and edit the original's message within the quote at the same time, then it's your own problem for it being deleted.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2020, 12:42:46 am »

I only deleted posts where you were insulting, your initial message where you posted your application then edited it to add your friend's is still there, you can just edit it back. However, for future references, if you decide to answer someone by insulting him and edit the original's message within the quote at the same time, then it's your own problem for it being deleted.
you did also where I posted applications take glasses  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2020, 12:48:04 am »
Spoiler

[close]
These are the two first posts I deleted on the thread. I double-checked to make sure and there is no other posted I deleted where you posted your friend's application. If you are mentioning the second post, then please refer to my earlier comment where I try explaining to you that insulting is likely to get your post removed, regardless if you also edited other 'important' information.

I could also advise you to look for glasses though I do not believe your current main problem has anything do with your eyes.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2020, 01:08:13 am »
Spoiler

[close]
These are the two first posts I deleted on the thread. I double-checked to make sure and there is no other posted I deleted where you posted your friend's application. If you are mentioning the second post, then please refer to my earlier comment where I try explaining to you that insulting is likely to get your post removed, regardless if you also edited other 'important' information.

I could also advise you to look for glasses though I do not believe your current main problem has anything do with your eyes.
I think you don't understand that as modo you can modify messages so remove few words instead of the all application is better so yea we can wonder who got something less than eyes problems but nobody is perfect dw  ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2020, 01:38:47 am »
I do perfectly understand that however there is one thing you probably don't realise is that I have many better things to do than trying to make you look bad or annoy you. Besides, even if I did, there is very little to be gained about and much to lose as it would be a clear case of power abuse.

Though, since I do not expect you to believe me, here is the edit history of your post:

Spoiler
[close]

If I had edited your post, it would be mentioned here, regardless of my admin status. Next time you try to call me out for something I didn't do, at least have the decency to check with another neutral admin before making a fool of yourself. I do my job well and that's why I got asked for the position but I won't change calling out stupidity where I see it. Now that things have been clarified, back on topic, please.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 01:42:44 am by Tardet »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2020, 11:56:27 am »
Spoiler
I do perfectly understand that however there is one thing you probably don't realise is that I have many better things to do than trying to make you look bad or annoy you. Besides, even if I did, there is very little to be gained about and much to lose as it would be a clear case of power abuse.

Though, since I do not expect you to believe me, here is the edit history of your post:

Spoiler
[close]

If I had edited your post, it would be mentioned here, regardless of my admin status. Next time you try to call me out for something I didn't do, at least have the decency to check with another neutral admin before making a fool of yourself. I do my job well and that's why I got asked for the position but I won't change calling out stupidity where I see it. Now that things have been clarified, back on topic, please.
[close]

If you didn't do it on purpose that's even more important, you didn't though about acting witch isn't surprising me and idk how someone can be modo when he is acting like you did, without thinking....

I didn't say you edited but you should had edited, so again maybe learn to read and learn your job  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Wursti

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2020, 12:01:47 pm »
Its always a good idea to start an argument with a mod

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2020, 12:17:54 pm »
stop being a d-bag coco
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2020, 01:12:09 pm »
Tardet has a big peepee u can't win coco

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2020, 01:32:51 pm »
I have said everything I had to in order to clarify the situation, at this point continuing the argument is like pouring water on a drawing man. Remember that if you believe a mod abused his power or did something wrong, you can report him to the higher moderation as nobody stands above the rules, not even global moderators. I know I did my job well, but please go ahead and try to prove me wrong Coco.

Sorry about the thread derailing MarxeiL and good luck with your tournament hosting.