Author Topic: Melee With the Masters: The Napoleonic Wars Podcast *How I got scammed!* *PSA*  (Read 7445 times)

Online Kulouš

• Captain
  • Czech is love Czech is life - BORN TO WIN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Melee With the Masters: The Napoleonic Wars Podcast *Irish's episode*
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2020, 08:59:59 am »
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?

Offline Golden.

• Colonel
  • Retired Old Man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smiley Face
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2020, 10:50:19 am »
Hacked because of the podcast  ;D ;D ;D ;D
These NW guys seem very annoying sorry. NW is just screaming kids and trash.
Golden bringing both communities closer by sharing his **** memes on both forums. What a legend.

Offline Troister

• First Sergeant
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Troister
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2020, 10:51:56 am »
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?

Online Rikkert

• Major
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2020, 11:35:37 am »
On EU there's been a scammer getting access to loads of people's accounts.Tenshi wolpi and anubis lost access to their accounts earlier this week. It spreads through friends lists, so it's only natural that it spreads like wildfire in a community full of retards 8)

Offline BabyJesus

• Lieutenant General
  • LG NCO, Best Friend, and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2020, 12:31:55 pm »
I bet Anthony regrets using auto block now
(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |(1st)♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD) | 1st(Coach of the year) Sleeks 2v2 (GOAT)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Online [RSL]_Mayhem

• Private
  • Am open to all feedback, both negative and positiv
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mayhem
« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2020, 01:33:45 pm »

dood, how old are you?
*snip* I easily rest my case yawn!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:08:23 pm by Herishey »
I am Mayhem, I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 2-3 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I am a master of mindgames,and battlefield tactics (Strategy) in most situations. I am great with people even tho I'm not much for words (12-13 years experience in shopping retail). I have my own list of people i have beaten in 1v1's (Mainly Trolls). I tend to keep records to keep trolls in their place. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki . I am mainly nowadays a Inspiring Gf/team1v1 player who wishes to master team based fighting games and am very good at it. I am casual and play my best in 1v1s/gf's. I train on bob's only. If you trash talk someone's skill ingame you forfeit all rights to call yourself a pro player and no other real pro players will respect you and will ignore you and will forever be reminded of it.If someone does not try it does not mean they are weak, your just to stupid.

Online Kulouš

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 14, 2020, 01:46:30 pm »

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

You NAs really need some help...

Online [RSL]_Mayhem

• Private
  • Am open to all feedback, both negative and positiv
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mayhem
« Reply #322 on: February 14, 2020, 01:56:00 pm »

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:06:33 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
I am Mayhem, I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 2-3 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I am a master of mindgames,and battlefield tactics (Strategy) in most situations. I am great with people even tho I'm not much for words (12-13 years experience in shopping retail). I have my own list of people i have beaten in 1v1's (Mainly Trolls). I tend to keep records to keep trolls in their place. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki . I am mainly nowadays a Inspiring Gf/team1v1 player who wishes to master team based fighting games and am very good at it. I am casual and play my best in 1v1s/gf's. I train on bob's only. If you trash talk someone's skill ingame you forfeit all rights to call yourself a pro player and no other real pro players will respect you and will ignore you and will forever be reminded of it.If someone does not try it does not mean they are weak, your just to stupid.

Online Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #323 on: February 14, 2020, 02:17:19 pm »
I bet Anthony regrets using auto block now

Online Kulouš

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 14, 2020, 02:29:11 pm »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]
No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.

Whatever UK colonist.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:30:42 pm by Kulouš »

Online Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #325 on: February 14, 2020, 02:39:32 pm »
Mayhem is built different

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• Lieutenant General
  • Xerox man dressed in gauze spidersilk & menopause
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓁🌸𝓌𝑒𝓇
« Reply #327 on: February 14, 2020, 03:28:12 pm »
Get mayhem on the podcast

Offline Snikkel

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 14, 2020, 03:37:12 pm »
Think the next podcast might be a little delayed. RIP my boy anthony  :'(
https://imgur.com/a/Afomwb4
" width="480" height="200" class="bbc_img resized" style="cursor: pointer;

Offline antslimey

• Second Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF! Winners of NANWL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony
« Reply #329 on: February 14, 2020, 04:26:23 pm »
Hello everyone I will give a full update on what happen later. No worries sound-cloud is A OK and I will be putting out a warning for others and in depth description of what happen. Its a pretty funny story and will be a great podcast episode if nothing else! xDDDDD
*Cries internally*