Author Topic: Bad Points - Salt Wars I: The List Menace  (Read 52612 times)

Tournesol

Re: Bad Points - Salt Wars: A New Hope
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2020, 01:56:00 pm »
Frenchies still sucking off other Frenchies when they barely win any tournaments towards the last few months of 2019 and they lost the last NWWC. Seems they are blinded by their own past.  :-X

Let's be honest Herishey, you are not in a position to talk about someone else's skill since you are yourself not a skilled player. Don't bother to list me all of your medals, it does not mean anything since you got carried in every of them.

Also don't talk to me about sucking off other players, you have been doing this for years to win tournaments.

Troister played for TE the last tournament and not for the tz0 and carried  thats why I'm saying that he deserves better or at least above me.

It saddens me to see this level of hypocrisy from you, we were teammates in many gf teams and regs (  tffo,powerrangers,77y,kka,14e ) and yet you disrespect me on FSE.

Your hate against french people that play against you is starting to be annoying man, grow up.

Final thing, don't talk about nwwc neither while you lost 3 years in a row against us 2016,2017,2018. I guess you are blinded as well my man. Next time, don't ask me to inv for you in gf like you did last week for the twc because you just lost my respect.

Now, ( to bandej ) I think Troister deserves to be higher on the list considering his last performance with TE.

Elsse

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2020, 01:58:43 pm »
Or Elsse just needs a downgrade  ::)

No thanks i hate being underrated

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2020, 02:05:34 pm »
Frenchies still sucking off other Frenchies when they barely win any tournaments towards the last few months of 2019 and they lost the last NWWC. Seems they are blinded by their own past.  :-X

Let's be honest Herishey, you are not in a position to talk about someone else's skill since you are yourself not a skilled player. Don't bother to list me all of your medals, it does not mean anything since you got carried in every of them.

Also don't talk to me about sucking off other players, you have been doing this for years to win tournaments.

Troister played for TE the last tournament and not for the tz0 and carried  thats why I'm saying that he deserves better or at least above me.

It saddens me to see this level of hypocrisy from you, we were teammates in many gf teams and regs (  tffo,powerrangers,77y,kka,14e ) and yet you disrespect me on FSE.

Your hate against french people that play against you is starting to be annoying man, grow up.

Final thing, don't talk about nwwc neither while you lost 3 years in a row against us 2016,2017,2018. I guess you are blinded as well my man. Next time, don't ask me to inv for you in gf like you did last week for the twc because you just lost my respect.

Now, ( to bandej ) I think Troister deserves to be higher on the list considering his last performance with TE.

BAM BAM BAM
TIBERIAS UNLEASHED
HERISHEY BTFOED
NW IN 2020 BRINGS OUT THE TRUE DRAMA
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2020, 02:16:07 pm »
Hahaha tib wtf

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2020, 02:23:14 pm »

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2020, 02:29:28 pm »
Great selfie boss

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2020, 02:34:40 pm »
#HerisheyOut

David_Schrein

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2020, 02:35:16 pm »

well bandej your shit list atleast brought out something

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:25 pm »
So you want to bump up somebody higher based off of one tournament???

Wursti

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2020, 02:46:48 pm »
Mowoa 5-4 Wolpi  8)

Spoiler
der musste sein xd
[close]

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2020, 02:50:50 pm »
”Gay nigga” -Wolpi

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2020, 03:00:30 pm »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2020, 03:02:46 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Wursti

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2020, 03:09:13 pm »
Mowoa 5-4 Wolpi  8)

Spoiler
der musste sein xd
[close]