Author Topic: Bad Points - Salt Wars I: The List Menace  (Read 53279 times)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bad Points - Salt Wars: A New Hope
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2020, 06:01:26 pm »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2020, 08:10:15 pm »
Voting seems to me a really bad way of doing mine and pythons top 15 community lists..

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2020, 08:37:25 pm »
thanks
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2020, 09:32:02 pm »
Voting seems to me a really bad way of doing mine and pythons top 15 community lists..

Trying to find a way where I can get as many peoples opinion as possible and thought it would be the best way but realised that it's a bit flawed as someone whos not even active in the community could vote. Will therefore have so you can see who votes in the future.

Offline Professor

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey this is personal text don't look at it
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2020, 02:08:03 am »
eu isnt real
phd in being a fucking idiot

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2020, 11:41:10 am »
Also voting doesn't make sense here unless you get a unanimous majority its pointless. With Wolpi the most votes is +1 at 13 but that is only 30% of the vote so 70% of people disagree with that. Basically just flawed.

Tournesol

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2020, 12:36:10 pm »
Troister is way too low

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2020, 12:41:31 pm »
Troister in 2020?  ;D
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2020, 12:48:12 pm »
Troister in 2020?  ;D

what do you mean ?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:22:18 pm by Herishey »

Tournesol

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:22:24 pm by Herishey »

Wursti

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2020, 01:05:14 pm »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2020, 01:21:22 pm »
Frenchies still sucking off other Frenchies when they barely win any tournaments towards the last few months of 2019 and they lost the last NWWC. Seems they are blinded by their own past.  :-X

Elsse

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2020, 01:45:35 pm »
Troister deliberately carried Ennead during the last tournament, from far one of our key player during this one ... Adding the fact that he is way better than me, he obviously needs ans deserves an higher rate  ::)

Wursti

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2020, 01:54:24 pm »
Or Elsse just needs a downgrade  ::)