Author Topic: NWWC twonnytwonny  (Read 14457 times)

Wursti

Re: NWWC twonnytwonny
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2020, 06:24:15 pm »
Well then you could also just make a standard GF Tournament tbh except if you only mix nations that atleast have parts that speak the same language else the National Team aspect (which makes NWWC special) would be gone

Some alliances i could imagine:

SUI + ITA or AUT (tho I think AUT could make an own Team if someone of them wants to be the Captain)
Denmark + Norway | Sweden + Finland | Scandinavia
Wales + some UK country
Iceland + some UK country
Balkans with BUL
CZ + Slovakia
Spain + Portugal
UA or RUS with Belarus

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:34:15 pm by Wursti »

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2020, 06:29:36 pm »
maybe a mix of 2 nations, who get picked to go together in as much of an unbiased manner as possible, e.g take stronger NWWC teams and mix with the weaker ones, then you have to play half from 1 country then half from the other every match. Ideally 6v6-8v8...

Just an idea I didn't take more than 1 minute to think it through but it might be a possible alternative?

Sounds good not possible this happening in this community tho

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2020, 06:38:37 pm »
Well then you could also just make a standard GF Tournament tbh except if you only mix nations that atleast have parts that speak the same language else the National Team aspect (which makes NWWC special) would be gone

SUI + ITA or AUT (tho I think AUT could make an own Team if someone of them wants to be the Captain)
Wales + some UK country
Balkans with BUL
CZ + Slovakia
Spain + Portugal
UA or RUS with Belarus
merge with italy? they have 0 people in total

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2020, 06:39:52 pm »
maybe a mix of 2 nations, who get picked to go together in as much of an unbiased manner as possible, e.g take stronger NWWC teams and mix with the weaker ones, then you have to play half from 1 country then half from the other every match. Ideally 6v6-8v8...

Just an idea I didn't take more than 1 minute to think it through but it might be a possible alternative?
Lol no
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2020, 06:41:43 pm »

Wales + some UK country
Balkans with BUL
CZ + Slovakia
Spain + Portugal
UA or RUS with Belarus
try to find some players of your country in french regiments

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2020, 06:51:05 pm »

Wales + some UK country
Balkans with BUL
CZ + Slovakia
Spain + Portugal
UA or RUS with Belarus
Mama mia how could you forget about bidbig

Wursti

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2020, 06:54:30 pm »

Wales + some UK country
Balkans with BUL
CZ + Slovakia
Spain + Portugal
UA or RUS with Belarus
Mama mia how could you forget about bidbig

+ david, napo

And some Cav Players are also decent as Inf so some countries could also get some ppl there

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2020, 07:11:25 pm »
My DNA test says im 23% Scottish/irish. Can i join one of them?

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2020, 07:40:56 pm »
My DNA test says im 23% Scottish/irish. Can i join one of them?
I'm 15% polish/lithuanian hit me up bbys

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2020, 08:34:11 pm »
Stop being bad then and maybe Ireland will get to the final.
this is 100% IRE's year

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2020, 08:51:33 pm »
Exactly which is why I won't be playing, nwwc is boring since there are just stacked nations we have seen gb vs france final for too many years now, boring boring..
Lmaooooooooooo ??? ??? ??? Watching the same teams (maybe with different names) playing almost every final in almost every other tournament over and over again, isn't the same case or what? "eVerY oTheR PlaYeR fRoM My coUNtrY sUcKS, I woNt play" pathetic
Not true at all teams are changing all the time and at least if you are good enough you go and play in the top teams and have fun. NWWC every year for the weaker teams is the same shit lose out to nations which have bigger player pools its a boring tournament unless you are a member of some of the bigger teams.

None of you would understand if you actually were in smaller nations you would. The appeal is pretty limited for smaller nations which is why they whine about merging lol. No point using the greek argument because 90% of their team don't give a shit about group fighting.

I've played with ireland since 2017 and it's the same shit every year, you get trash talked by other nations for being bad. LOL im not about to go around scraping the barrel begging casual people to play with me in a gf tournament in 2020 just to lose out and have a horrible time organizing matches and begging people to come. Fuck off. Unlike teams like, england, france, germany where you get to pick and choose from a wide range of solid players.

If you want an NWWC just make it the bigger nations only or have some kind of regional tournament fed up of players from smaller nations not being able to actually get involved.

Spoiler
I have enjoyed playing and leading for ireland in the past but the player base is too small now for a big nwwc just not going to happen..
[close]

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2020, 08:55:33 pm »
you could split up big nations, like north germany, south germany, north france, south france etc to balance it more out for smaller nations idk

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2020, 09:11:23 pm »
We can split Scotland into the civilised lands and Dundee

Wursti

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2020, 09:14:07 pm »
you could split up big nations, like north germany, south germany, north france, south france etc to balance it more out for smaller nations idk

I actually like that idea but it's hard to check if someone lives in North or south Germany e.g.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2020, 09:15:32 pm »
i'll join team hu7