Author Topic: Grand Line Battle Tournament | 1v1  (Read 46638 times)

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Grand Line Battle Tournament | 1v1
« Reply #405 on: February 04, 2020, 09:11:09 am »
Girls, don't forget who is real legend...)
You are all nonames comparing to Flusha whose name is really BIG.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: February 04, 2020, 09:32:36 am »
Girls, don't forget who is real legend...)
You are all nonames comparing to Flusha whose name is really BIG.
Yea Tell them!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2020, 11:41:34 am »
Hahah well you are right on one point you are NOT influential in anyway Smylie and I am positive people only somewhat know your name (if they know you at all) due to your shitty posts on FSE.
But just as many other no name trash talking kids on this forums you are easily forgotten... that is if you were worthy of remembering in the first place  8)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #408 on: February 04, 2020, 12:07:24 pm »
Hahah well you are right on one point you are NOT influential in anyway Smylie and I am positive people only somewhat know your name (if they know you at all) due to your shitty posts on FSE.
But just as many other no name trash talking kids on this forums you are easily forgotten... that is if you were worthy of remembering in the first place  8)
The fact that you think my fse posts is what people would know me for is pretty retarded tbf, it literally shows how out of touch u are with NW. The only thing u did in 2019 was help disband the 91st and reform the 17è for 2 months so...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 12:10:15 pm by Smylie »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2020, 01:19:26 pm »
Get a room

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #410 on: February 04, 2020, 01:31:42 pm »
Still waiting for the list vegi

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 04, 2020, 01:33:27 pm »
steam is ur friend

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 04, 2020, 02:21:57 pm »
steam is ur friend
I'm shocked, another person that won't put their money where their mouth is. No wonder you guys didn't win

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 04, 2020, 02:40:43 pm »
The fact that you think my fse posts is what people would know me for is pretty retarded tbf, it literally shows how out of touch u are with NW. The only thing u did in 2019 was help disband the 91st and reform the 17è for 2 months so...

Sorry cant hear you over the fact that I am literally 3-4x the size of your unworthy skinny ass lmao  8)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 04, 2020, 02:47:56 pm »
steam is ur friend
I'm shocked, another person that won't put their money where their mouth is. No wonder you guys didn't win

I dont know who started the shit with double reggers man but correct me if I am wrong but isnt ext kill your Rct also not in the 96y steamgroup as he was one of the leaders back then?
Rydh plays both in the 15thYR and 92nd as enlisted member.
Python isnt he also playing in the 18th?

That is if they are even double reggers the ones I can think off maybe but who cares lol.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 04, 2020, 02:55:06 pm »
RIP Rydh was nice knowing you

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 04, 2020, 02:57:09 pm »
steam is ur friend

I dont know who started the shit with double reggers man but correct me if I am wrong but isnt ext kill your Rct also not in the 96y steamgroup as he was one of the leaders back then?

That is if they are even double reggers the ones I can think off maybe but who cares lol.
Ext kill had a falling out with desant and others and joined the 15th a couple of months back. As far as I'm aware he doesn't play for anyone else.
Rydh was indeed in 92nd when he first joined. He was then told he could only be in our reg by Gi. This was resolved, he is allowed to invite for a casual reg whenever we don't have events. Just the same as I and others do for 77y. He is not on the 92nd roster for a reason.
Python is officially only in the 15thYR. He is not on the 18th roster, just the same as rydh is not. Python invites for 18th whenever we dont have events, just as I often do.

It's honestly the harsh reality of being one of the few comp regiments left. We do not have enough opponents to have loads of events. The most we get is 3 a week. It's understandable that people want to invite for other regiments whenever we don't have anything.
If and when we find out that they're playing for others whilst we have an event. We take the appropriate measure, regardless of how good a player is. For example when we kicked tenshi and gerher and most recently Queen.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:59:55 pm by Rikkert »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 04, 2020, 03:02:41 pm »
steam is ur friend

As I say to everyone who wishes to join, they can only be in one regiment, which is why I told you that you couldn't stay in the 15th. All of those listed to my knowledge are not in other regiments (and would be kicked if they were). If more people cared about double regging then the regimental scene would be significantly healtier then it is currently.

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #418 on: February 04, 2020, 04:16:21 pm »
I ain't snitching but.....

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 04, 2020, 04:28:00 pm »
Gi just the unnecessary comment that you made is kinda dissapointing. Yes the match was cancerous, but we (92nd) dont want to put this cancerous shit on the forums.
Like I said:
Spoiler
toxic retards running away 24/7, cough cough 92nd. Delaying the 2v2 tournament because u wanted to be the 15thyr soo badly, oh and u ended up losing, wtf!!!
Why is this retard judging about the match? You clearly didnt saw the match for sure.
Spoiler
Smylie trying to get an NCO rank in the 92nd a while ago, what we declined ofc LOL, because he's just irrelevant in any other regiment.
[close]

toxic retards running away 24/7, cough cough 92nd. Delaying the 2v2 tournament because u wanted to be the 15thyr soo badly, oh and u ended up losing, wtf!!!
not to mention all those double reggers!!
Yea watch your own regiment mate, than you can start talking about double regging. Hypocrisy on the limit.
But we don't accept double reggers in our regiment, whereas you had a good 10 or so from about 3 regiments. :/
It's not worth to mention all your double regging fellas, because this will create toxicity, because that's what all of this is about. I'll leave this conversation what it is for now.
[close]
I dont want to continue bitch about the semi final match. It was a sweaty match for sure, i think the most of us can agree with this from both sides. Like I said (again) Add me on steam, because I dont have a reason to continue to argue on this forums...
I wish you a goodluck in the finals and hope the best may win.

EDIT: Also if the 92nd is having double reggers okey, whatever you can have it, but then you should also blame THE WHOLE NW COMMUNITY for having it too...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:30:17 pm by Vegi. »