Author Topic: The Community's Current Top 15 Meleers [EU] Mk.II  (Read 24827 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Community's Current Top 15 Meleers [EU] Mk.II
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2019, 06:01:33 pm »
I've been scarred by the idiocy over on  the TW forums.

All these players would destory anyone over on NW, to think we could be anything close to the Native scene is a joke guys delete this thread and raise a shrine to the native baboons their egos are of a cosmic level.

#1 Varadin
#2 Charlini
#3 Scar
#4 Apollo
#5 Fietta
#6 theDonut
#7 DarkLight

Golden so provocative :o

Scar actually sided with you in saying the others were being too dismissive. Fietta needs to be much closer to #1 on your idiot list.

lmao where is my back up on TW tho hello guys?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2019, 06:28:50 pm »
Apollo, the god of going 0-10 or something vs Snappers

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2019, 07:11:03 pm »
Then why you flaming me you little peanut!

Because to answer Fotin's idiotic post, you bring an even more idiotic argument. If you were a cretin, I would let it sink but since I take you for someone rather smart, I find it saddening.
To be clear : I think you misunderstood me, Tardet. I didn't say that they would beat someone in this list if they come back now. I said that when they were playing actively, they would have beaten every player here. Their level was simply superior. That is only my opinion.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2019, 07:39:08 pm »
Is this for groupfighting only?

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2019, 07:45:30 pm »

Because to answer Fotin's idiotic post, you bring an even more idiotic argument. If you were a cretin, I would let it sink but since I take you for someone rather smart, I find it saddening.
To be clear : I think you misunderstood me, Tardet. I didn't say that they would beat someone in this list if they come back now. I said that when they were playing actively, they would have beaten every player here. Their level was simply superior. That is only my opinion.

Again, saying that is inaccurate. The only way you would really know is IF they were still playing today, which they aren't so you can't make that a valid conclusion.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2019, 07:46:11 pm »

Again, saying that is inaccurate. The only way you would really know is IF they were still playing today, which they aren't so you can't make that a valid conclusion.
:)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2019, 07:46:32 pm »

I guess it can include duels as well. That doesn't mean rate someone off how patient/boring they are though  ;D

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2019, 08:01:56 pm »

I guess it can include duels as well. That doesn't mean rate someone off how patient/boring they are though  ;D
OOF so muha is kicked out then

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2019, 08:05:32 pm »
People still trying to claim that if an old player like evan would come back they would dominate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2019, 08:09:12 pm »
I would like to point out that Evan was still technically in his prime until about the end of 2015 and a 'top' debatable 'best' player until then and this was uploaded in 2013. But as I said I agree with Python/Stark you really can't compare.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2019, 08:16:14 pm »
I've been scarred by the idiocy over on  the TW forums.

All these players would destory anyone over on NW, to think we could be anything close to the Native scene is a joke guys delete this thread and raise a shrine to the native baboons their egos are of a cosmic level.

#1 Varadin
#2 Charlini
#3 Scar
#4 Apollo
#5 Fietta
#6 theDonut
#7 DarkLight

Golden so provocative :o

Scar actually sided with you in saying the others were being too dismissive. Fietta needs to be much closer to #1 on your idiot list.

Um Scar sided with Charlini and I sided with Golden - read again. I even stated that teams need NW players to be able to win the NW side as Native players suck in NW, if that makes me an idiot then I'll start to argue that Native players are superior in NW.

confused regards
trot888
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:17:55 pm by trot888 »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2019, 08:24:09 pm »
Would like to shout out Fietta for defending NW on TW, a true hero and a solider of this community.  8)

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2019, 08:26:06 pm »
People still trying to claim that if an old player like evan would come back they would dominate

Yeah that melee isnt that impressive. Their are a slew of people way better today.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2019, 08:31:14 pm »
Would like to shout out Fietta for defending NW on TW, a true hero and a solider of this community.  8)

Fietta just takes any opportunity he can to argue against FT after Charlini kicked him from it.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2019, 08:36:58 pm »

Fietta just takes any opportunity he can to argue against FT after Charlini kicked him from it.

You're good at baiting I'll give you that, leaving that team after only winning second place was the best decision ever made considering we previously won gold (before you arrived), after that you came 4th place. Habi and I made the right decision as the team was extremely toxic.

smug regards
trot888
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:39:50 pm by trot888 »