Author Topic: ChimpZ | Est. 2017  (Read 34511 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ChimpZ | Est. 2017
« Reply #510 on: February 15, 2022, 04:36:47 pm »
You even cried when fietta ignored you on steam and didn’t want him to play in a gf otherwise you would’ve left lol, sad human being
he is prosecutor and is not wanted in the regiment, nor he is able to invite for our regiment
as said, im not the only person who dislikes him.
How come Fietta is banned from Native forums and came to the mighty FSE

Banned? I was moderator of the taleworlds forum and stepped down - I'm very much not banned and never will be...
as people have said to me you made a huge drama out there which i have no clue about(nor really sure if thats the reason u stepped down)

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #511 on: February 15, 2022, 04:37:05 pm »
U people just can't understand Muha's level of intellect. He's probably the smartest person I know
no person that has staretd playing late 2020 in the competitive scene starting to say shit about ChimpZ when he didn't even exist nor knew what was happening with him, is allowed to trashtalk a team he doesn't know fuck about just looking at Leaderboards and achievements
stupid little degenerated autist that thinks getting good in a game that is barely hanging itself of having active players on it, will prob get him so much worth in life, those hours wil probably lead him to become a true millionaire or motivational speeker or whatever he wants to become.But I doubt since he's playing games all day & night hanging around the same routine prob will end up like some 40 yo at the screen waiting for warband matchmaking pick ups to start

less talk more doing? come next tournament and I will make sure you will be 0-20 against me. All you can do is talk but you know you wouldn't get fucked, you would get raped 8)
i prefer being outside the games and haging out and enjoying life instead of making glory for a dead game that gives me nothing but losing lifetime hours
i prefer trying to make out money gains and much more thigns that will be in advantage / positive outcome for me in the future

so what do you prefer playing a game that has 45 players actively playing and proving yourself you are some kind of superior god to them? no man you are just degenerated swedish 
you are just sense less
open up your eyes and put your time in something other rather than trashtalking a groupfighting team you know nothing about  :-[

rent-free  8) go cry now little dog

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #512 on: February 15, 2022, 04:37:22 pm »
You even cried when fietta ignored you on steam and didn’t want him to play in a gf otherwise you would’ve left lol, sad human being
he is prosecutor and is not wanted in the regiment, nor he is able to invite for our regiment

Banned? I was moderator of the taleworlds forum and stepped down - I'm very much not banned and never will be...

Rayleigh recently invited me to a 1v1, im pretty much only not allowed to play because you cry to Vegi, I love pretty much everyone in 55th. You continously lie out your teeth and somehow still get away with it.
Ok. Banned from 55th Teamspeak! Have a nice day!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2022, 04:37:27 pm »
No, that happened like 8 months before I stepped down Muha.

Rayleigh recently invited me to a 1v1, im pretty much only not allowed to play because you cry to Vegi, I love pretty much everyone in 55th. You continously lie out your teeth and somehow still get away with it.

You love me too much anyways for that...

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2022, 04:39:29 pm »

Dont underestimate my powers padawan. Bend the knee and suck my cock!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2022, 04:39:51 pm »
U people just can't understand Muha's level of intellect. He's probably the smartest person I know
no person that has staretd playing late 2020 in the competitive scene starting to say shit about ChimpZ when he didn't even exist nor knew what was happening with him, is allowed to trashtalk a team he doesn't know fuck about just looking at Leaderboards and achievements
stupid little degenerated autist that thinks getting good in a game that is barely hanging itself of having active players on it, will prob get him so much worth in life, those hours wil probably lead him to become a true millionaire or motivational speeker or whatever he wants to become.But I doubt since he's playing games all day & night hanging around the same routine prob will end up like some 40 yo at the screen waiting for warband matchmaking pick ups to start

less talk more doing? come next tournament and I will make sure you will be 0-20 against me. All you can do is talk but you know you wouldn't get fucked, you would get raped 8)
i prefer being outside the games and haging out and enjoying life instead of making glory for a dead game that gives me nothing but losing lifetime hours
i prefer trying to make out money gains and much more thigns that will be in advantage / positive outcome for me in the future

so what do you prefer playing a game that has 45 players actively playing and proving yourself you are some kind of superior god to them? no man you are just degenerated swedish 
you are just sense less
open up your eyes and put your time in something other rather than trashtalking a groupfighting team you know nothing about  :-[

say this to your family for providing food and electricity just to make you happy playing 1 single game and making them proud. What did you win btw? did you gain any money? did you gain anything important that you can put IRL?
Just Because you are rent-free this doesn't mean you  have to be starring at this game your whole day and not wondering how you could improve your future & IRL basic/casual stuff
anyways topic closed for me.

if you knew anything specific for chimpz you can say im ready to argue all over and over again

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2022, 04:40:32 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
We need fietta to come and insult our many gays as, its not offensive if he does it
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2022, 04:41:05 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
We need fietta to come and insult our many gays as, its not offensive if he does it
BLM

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2022, 04:44:58 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Would love to, I even tried to add Muha on steam after he blocked me for an unknown reason to attempt to reason, but he's not man enough to solve his own problems unfortunately.

He still knows im open for a chat.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2022, 04:45:34 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Would love to, I even tried to add Muha on steam after he blocked me for an unknown reason to attempt to reason, but he's not man enough to solve his own problems unfortunately.

He still knows im open for a chat.
Friend List is full

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #520 on: February 15, 2022, 04:51:06 pm »
I love pretty much everyone in 55th.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #521 on: February 15, 2022, 05:43:34 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #523 on: February 15, 2022, 11:09:57 pm »
suppa gay

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #524 on: February 16, 2022, 01:16:19 am »

you are just sense less

say this to your family for providing food and electricity just to make you happy playing 1 single game and making them proud. What did you win btw? did you gain any money? did you gain anything important that you can put IRL?
Just Because you are rent-free this doesn't mean you  have to be starring at this game your whole day and not wondering how you could improve your future & IRL basic/casual stuff
anyways topic closed for me.

if you knew anything specific for chimpz you can say im ready to argue all over and over again

This is super ironic coming from a guy spamming 60 people at the same time 24 hours a day on steam about his dream car and some shitty bulgarian music. bro you are always online on steam and you respond within 2 seconds thinking you are the flash or somrthing. out of everyone on this game I genuinely believe you are the biggest virgin. Go play matchmaking or something nerd 8)