Author Topic: Competitive Regimental League  (Read 27701 times)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Competitive Regimental League
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2019, 04:46:48 am »
I'm from a EU regiment filled with drama you can't beat me in argument but you basically said he should have been not playing for you.  8) Rematch next Sunday 74th Vs LG election bogloo I'm ready to get destoryed all over again

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2019, 04:48:35 am »
Someone just changed the rule document hmmmmmmm

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PappaHarper
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2019, 04:50:27 am »
Someone just changed the rule document hmmmmmmm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AKJMKMxItObR76eV-mVY1pfH4toDTtHoDXvEZnXWt_M/edit

is the real document it hasn't been edited.

Also note on Cytiuz joining the other reg. From what i know if the League had never started it was okay (hence why the COSR dont have a 2 match ban and the 21st do because COSR did it before the league started not after.

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2019, 04:54:14 am »

^^^^ Here is the Video of the event. ^^^^

https://pastebin.com/ds4xWP01
^ Chat log with HRE Jazz (leader of COSR)

In all honesty the event was dogshit. I had sorted out the server 30 minutes prior to it starting hell I never even got time to check the Roster due to arguing with Piktons to come onto Teamspeak to assist. Essentially its easier and faster if one reads out names ingame and other checks the forum roster.

Throughout the event, COSR (HRE) cry about FOL's FOC's the whole lot when they cant even form a straight line...

I will gladly admit watching back the video I had saw the part Jaz called out the LG FOC'ing but due to being the ONLY ref I cannot slay everyone and keep track of the chat whilst I'm already doing something. if you watch this moment where the Leader of LG Wastee shoots and FOC's you will notice i was to busy Slaying 1 from the COSR (HRE) for FOL and failed to slay 3-4 others due to them already dying.

Watching back also noticed a lot more FOL's and FOC's but being the only Ref 70% of the time I can't look everywhere.

I still agree i was in the right for a Reset for the OA regardless of the +8 rule. OA is still OA and explains that in the NANWL season 9 rules at section 26.3. feel free to insult me all you want but both Regiments LG and COSR (HRE) was just Toxic as fuck.

My Advice for BOTH regiments.
COSR (HRE)-
Learn to line up, Learn the rules and stop crying. I had to miss my event to play with MY friends to do this petty shit, you couldnt do this straight after the event because you have a Bedtime to go school in the morning, News flash im fucking EU and still awake i have stuff to do also.

LG-
Stop being Toxic... half of you was breaking rules and i wish i noticed them during the event and instead of the video because out of all the regiments i've Reff'd you've been the most Toxic. All but Quake was actually decent.

Video finally uploaded

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2019, 04:55:38 am »

^^^^ Here is the Video of the event. ^^^^

https://pastebin.com/ds4xWP01
^ Chat log with HRE Jazz (leader of COSR)

In all honesty the event was dogshit. I had sorted out the server 30 minutes prior to it starting hell I never even got time to check the Roster due to arguing with Piktons to come onto Teamspeak to assist. Essentially its easier and faster if one reads out names ingame and other checks the forum roster.

Throughout the event, COSR (HRE) cry about FOL's FOC's the whole lot when they cant even form a straight line...

I will gladly admit watching back the video I had saw the part Jaz called out the LG FOC'ing but due to being the ONLY ref I cannot slay everyone and keep track of the chat whilst I'm already doing something. if you watch this moment where the Leader of LG Wastee shoots and FOC's you will notice i was to busy Slaying 1 from the COSR (HRE) for FOL and failed to slay 3-4 others due to them already dying.

Watching back also noticed a lot more FOL's and FOC's but being the only Ref 70% of the time I can't look everywhere.

I still agree i was in the right for a Reset for the OA regardless of the +8 rule. OA is still OA and explains that in the NANWL season 9 rules at section 26.3. feel free to insult me all you want but both Regiments LG and COSR (HRE) was just Toxic as fuck.

My Advice for BOTH regiments.
COSR (HRE)-
Learn to line up, Learn the rules and stop crying. I had to miss my event to play with MY friends to do this petty shit, you couldnt do this straight after the event because you have a Bedtime to go school in the morning, News flash im fucking EU and still awake i have stuff to do also.

LG-
Stop being Toxic... half of you was breaking rules and i wish i noticed them during the event and instead of the video because out of all the regiments i've Reff'd you've been the most Toxic. All but Quake was actually decent.

Video finally uploaded
Cool will watch

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2019, 05:00:17 am »
It wouldn't be a North American league without some drama! :)

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2019, 05:01:07 am »
It wouldn't be a North American league without some drama! :)

+1

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2019, 05:01:58 am »

Also note on Cytiuz joining the other reg. From what i know if the League had never started it was okay (hence why the COSR dont have a 2 match ban and the 21st do because COSR did it before the league started not after.

League Dates

Regimental sign ups close on November 29th
League will begin on December 2nd
Rosters must completed by December 1st 9 EST. Anyone added to rosters beyond this point will receive match bans.

The following is posted with permission from Yoloswag:

[9:55 PM]
rip juicewrld:
   [11/30/2019, 10:48 PM][HL] Cytiuz:   Aye Yolo. Im gonna be joining the LG for the 1v1 league. I enjoyed my time in the 40th, but I got a lot of mates in the LG, and I would rather hang around them and such.

Cytiuz gave notice to the 40th less than 24 hours before the rosters were due. Perhaps someone can furnish proof that he was accepted into the LG and had the roster updated before 9pm est the following day. Failing that, he would indeed be subject to a 2 match sit-out, per his own rules.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:24:22 am by DrunkenSpartan »
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2019, 05:11:08 am »
Just hope Cytiuz hasnt broke hes own rule? but from what i know Cytiuz checked the LG roster not myself, i felt like checking it anyway but i had no time to check LG and COSR so i ended up trying to get a extra pair of hands checking COSR roster but Piktons was refusing to join TS an help me till i convinced him.

If anyone has proof Cytiuz joined BEFORE the league stated then Gucci no issue there, if anyone has proof Cytiuz joined AFTER the league then welp fuck not my concern im dropping out of Ref after that toxicity fuck from Jazz. He crys about shit he dont even know the rules let alone had to do the 1v1 during MY EVENT TIME because he has a bed time like shit its 04:10 an im still on here answering questions about the video i've got other shit to but i volunteered to do this petty shit

|Viper|

« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2019, 05:12:25 am »
Not tryna diss but man you some ass at reffing.

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2019, 05:15:43 am »

Alright rematch COSR vs LG xD you can do it on your own. not my concern im done with this shit

|Viper|

« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2019, 05:17:12 am »

Alright rematch COSR vs LG xD you can do it on your own. not my concern im done with this shit
It is your concern if you're done with reffing lol... it was your choice to be done. Also, reffing is not hard at all if you know what you're doing and pay attention.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2019, 05:23:42 am »

League Dates

Regimental sign ups close on November 29th
League will begin on December 2nd
Rosters must completed by December 1st 9 EST. Anyone added to rosters beyond this point will receive match bans.

The following is posted with permission from Yoloswag:

[9:55 PM]
rip juicewrld:
   [11/30/2019, 10:48 PM][HL] Cytiuz:   Aye Yolo. Im gonna be joining the LG for the 1v1 league. I enjoyed my time in the 40th, but I got a lot of mates in the LG, and I would rather hang around them and such.

Cytiuz gave notice to the 40th less than 24 hours before the rosters were due. Perhaps someone can furnish proof that he was accepted into the LG and had the roster updated before 9pm est the following day. Failing that, he would indeed be subject to a 2 match sit-out, per his own rules.
Oh dang he did it last secound lmao

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2019, 05:23:46 am »
Of course I miss out on a meme event, just because I wanted to go eat out at a lavish steakhouse. Spent $500 on my filet. Broke boys can't touch me
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2019, 05:34:45 am »
I almost forgot I was a youtuber Ima edit the vid tomorrow
click here to join the 84th