Author Topic: Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7  (Read 870 times)

Offline [RSL]_Mayhem

• Private
  • Am open to all feedback, both negative and positiv
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mayhem
  • Side: Union
Re: Calling Out Joollycanadian for a ft7
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2019, 01:03:58 am »
end result of movement 7-2 on Na, and 7-2 on Eu rip. 7-0 JollyRanger refused to do a serious 1v1 with me and just trolled. Yoshie 7-0. 

*@ canadianpussy"why 1v1 me kid if you need people to have your back? why can't you be a man and fight me by yourself because your trash thats why 7-0 noob.*
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:00:27 am by [RSL]_Mayhem »
I am Mayhem, I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 2-3 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I have even more experience then that in other areas of the game like native which I never took seriously in competitive terms. I am a master of mindgames,and battlefield tactics (Strategy) in most situations. I am great with people even tho I'm not much for words (12-13 years experience in shopping retail). I have my own list of people i have beaten in 1v1's (Mainly Trolls) even tho I don't go around bragging about there losses I tend to keep records to put my name out there more. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki . I am mainly nowadays a Inspiring Gf/team1v1 player who wishes to master team based fighting games and am very good at if, especially under pressure and during the later rounds if im not already warmed up to my peak. I am fully motivated and play my best in 1v1s/gf's. I train on bob's only.