I, Copot, have no connections to the event rules or administration. If you have thoughts about the event, please speak to the listed admins below.
• The server information (name and pw) will be given out on the 2nd Hannover Teamspeak for regimental representatives. The 2ndHan TeamSpeak IP is: vs24.tserverhq.com:7449. Feel free to Message (Steam) ginga josh, ODST_Leaf, Xethos, Lady Morraine, Jolly Canadian, or ☩ Kreuzritter Ashley ☩.
• Be on the 2ndHan teamspeak by 7:30EST for your numbers, information will then be given out at 7:45-50EST.
• Signup for specialty slots will open 9:30pm EST the night of the event (after it is concluded) for the following week on FSE. Please read the spec limit rule under the general rules. 2 Arty, 2 Skirm/Lights, 2 Cav slots will be open to sign up for.
• Any person who breaks the rules will be subject to slay, kick, or ban if the offense is serious enough to warrant it.
• Admins may change spec caps should event attendance merit it.
• Do not teamkill on purpose, troll, spam racial slurs or chat. Admin decisions are final.
• Pistols will be considered melee. You may fire once with the pistol during melee, but may not reload.
• Remain in a line formation when moving out.
• Do not Fire out of Line (FoL), or Fire on the Charge (FoC). If any member of your line is in melee, your line cannot fire.
• No firing or reloading whilst crouched
• When an allcharge is called, do not delay. No firing on the allcharge.
• 3 people is the minimum for a line. If you fall below 3, please join a friendly line.
• Lines can use a maximum of half man spacing. Maximum of 2 officers per line.
• Each reg is limited to 1 spec. slot. If there is a spec. role unfilled by 10pm EST, a regiment with 1 spec., if they can handle the numbers, may choose to take a 2nd specialty.
• When the one team is driven to 3 people or below, all rules are void (i.e. FoC/FoL/RoC/RoL are allowed).
• No musketoons
• No ramboing, units must act and engage together as a whole.
General Rules for Cavalry:
• Max of 15 cav (this includes the 2 officers). No mixed cav allowed (must all be same unit)
• If two or less players remain, they must dismount
• If it is a ranged unit, i.e. dragoons, they must line up to fire
• As with everyone else, they cannot fire on the charge, or allcharge.
• Dismounted cavalry must act as line infantry (if less than 3 must find a line)
• Cavalry must dismount if going into a charge with less than 3.
• Cavalry can have a maximum of 2 officers. A general may substitute for one officer. Only the officers may scout, if a ranker is seen scouting, he will be slain for Rambo.
General Rules for Skirmishers:
• Maximum of 15 players
• May fire on the charge.
• Maximum of 5 man spacing, but must maintain cohesion.
• May crouch and take cover behind items
• May fire in melee (FoC), but may not reload until out of melee.
• Must be an actual skirmisher unit.
• Cannot fire in allcharge
• If lights are chosen, the max spacing is 3 men.
General Rules for Artillery:
• Artillery must have 1 Cannon, 1 Howi.
• Maximum of 12 arty personnel.
• Arty guard cannot act as skirmishers unless they are within 15 paces of an active cannon. If there are no active cannons, they must act as line infantry.
• An artillery piece is active if and only if it is being loaded, aimed, or fired.
• 2 sappers maximum. 250 bps for each team. Do not spam bps (this includes making only normal defenses, no towers/crazy forts, etc)
• Only the arty reg may act as arty guard (being like skirms within 15 paces of the active cannon). No other reg can act this way.
• Artillery guard must play the artillery guard unit to take advantage of artillery guard rules.
• Artillery may not fire during the allcharge.