Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year  (Read 12609 times)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2019, 12:46:37 am »
Where is Hokej hello ? ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2019, 02:50:59 am »
i see golden weaseled his way in
I didn't say anything  ;D

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2019, 12:56:09 pm »
Golden for Ireland? Hunted was the carry this year smh he just played less games
Watch the IRE Vs Eng game ty

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2019, 01:00:26 pm »
Golden for Ireland? Hunted was the carry this year smh he just played less games
The amount of games played is taken into account as it's the players performance over the whole tournament. Hence why Anubis got in over Kevin.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2019, 01:02:36 pm »
The amount of games played is taken into account as it's the players performance over the whole tournament. Hence why Anubis got in over Kevin.
Bias!!!! Kevin + Hunted > Golden + Anubis.... Straight facts don't @ me

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2019, 01:24:52 pm »
This team of the year is very laughable

Imagine loosing against ESP, u are laughable and no one says it  xd
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 03:18:04 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2019, 05:02:16 pm »
nobody from ireland should be in it as we only played one proper match against ENG. The 2 other matches was a 15-0 russian forfeit midway through and a match versus belgium. (no offense to belgium)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2019, 05:09:10 pm »
Funny how no one brought up Golden when we were actually discussing the team of the year before I made it 'official'.  ::) ???
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2019, 05:38:07 pm »
nobody from ireland should be in it as we only played one proper match against ENG. The 2 other matches was a 15-0 russian forfeit midway through and a match versus belgium. (no offense to belgium)
yeyeye u irish ginger twat!
Edit: btw
I think that the team of the year should be filled with players with biggest impact not based on the nation results
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:40:12 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2019, 05:39:34 pm »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2019, 05:40:05 pm »

Vegetable

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2019, 05:40:57 pm »
I think that the team of the year should be filled with players with biggest impact not based on the nation results
It is to an extent. If you couldn't make it out the group stages that player clearly never had a big impact otherwise they would have as no groups were stacked.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2019, 05:42:09 pm »
It is to an extent. If you couldn't make it out the group stages that player clearly never had a big impact otherwise they would have as no groups were stacked.
yea indeed... but i just made a comment in general not as criticism on the current team of the year
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2019, 11:52:54 pm »
 :-*

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2019, 05:15:20 am »

Bs assumption.

This team of the year is very laughable

Imagine loosing against ESP, u are laughable an no one says it  xd

Blame fwuffy for being shit and kys tyvm
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.