Poll

Is Karth the GOAT?

yes
3 (42.9%)
yes
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: All-Time Leaders (NA)  (Read 29265 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)(2019)
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2019, 08:36:01 pm »
You gotta think tho, give Karth the players some of these other dudes were leading and 63e would be almost unstoppable.
if Karth had a solid melee core would he change his style or still just hill camp tho?

Karth doesn’t really like change unless it’s to fuck over detachments lmao
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2019, 09:28:19 pm »
Spoiler
Great list. Really comprehensive and was a nice read. Only a few gripes:

- Karth, Breaches, and Tico at 97 is too high a jump, these guys weren't that far ahead. I'll always hand it to them and give them those top two spots, but it's not likely they were vastly far ahead. Certainly not 6 points above Asian. 94, 95 max
- I should be in the top rung (boutta whip out my e-Penis). Dominated for years, built my reg from ground up (we were in tatters after Asian left), only non-9y style reg to give the 12th a challenge at peak, equal competitive score against the 63e, and beat AsianP in our only tournament match where we faced off. Give me 90 baby
- Godfried underrated at 82. He's impressed me the most out of all the leaders I see these days. 86+
- RussianFury/Waste severely underrated at 81. They've been at it and at the top for so long that they are leading a legacy regiment at this point. A reg that will be remembered as one of the best. 86+.
You make some good points as well but the impact that certain regiments have had on the game isn't comparable to the actual line leading skill of that individual I feel. I don't credit Godfreid that much because tl;dr while he was a good leader he struggled to find major success with his own regiments, rather I feel he found more success as a leader joining and leading other (bigger) regiments. Also led against him a decent amount of times so it's a little opinion as well.
[close]
bro I was usually the best meleer in all of Godfreid regs, and I was never really that good. I loved everyone in the 98e and it’s other monikers but basically everyone but godfreid sucked at melee.
Sure but it's also his job as leader to train them into better players and succeed regardless of circumstance. I feel he was recognized for his leadership more after the 98e when he was able to use good melee players to his advantage. Even during our TNWL match the 98e had a significant advantage over us in melee and we basically tied (I say basically because of shoddy refereeing)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2019, 11:45:12 pm »
Windflower I would like to point out the last time Godfreid lead against you (I think) was the first half of NAPL 30th vs 6te match where 6te 5-0ed you. Then once he got swapped with Marso we tied.

Godfreid > Marso
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:51:00 pm by -Nick »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2019, 12:35:13 am »
Windflower I would like to point out the last time Godfreid lead against you (I think) was the first half of NAPL 30th vs 6te match where 6te 5-0ed you. Then once he got swapped with Marso we tied.

Godfreid > Marso
Not entirely sure how accurate that statement is but you know the 30th are comeback kings so that initial score doesn't mean much (:
Also Panda led the front and me the back, we were a team, think the last time I solely led against godfreid and vice versa was TNWL

Marceaux had greater success with his regiment and managed to be pretty competitive with stacks like the 71st where his regiment had basically just Suns, two different time periods

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2019, 12:49:15 am »
If anyone thinks ONE 1v1 or a couple select results decide who is better etc. You are pretty dumb. Look at overall records and results. Not just, oh i beat this guy in a 1v1 one time so im better then him. That logic is horrible when judging ALL TIME results in competition. If that logic applies then i should be a 99 and so should 90% of the other leaders on this list. I beat Karth in 1v1 so am i better then Karth? You see the issue with that logic?

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2019, 12:52:07 am »
If anyone thinks ONE 1v1 or a couple select results decide who is better etc. You are pretty dumb. Look at overall records and results. Not just, oh i beat this guy in a 1v1 one time so im better then him. That logic is horrible when judging ALL TIME results in competition. If that logic applies then i should be a 99 and so should 90% of the other leaders on this list. I beat Karth in 1v1 so am i better then Karth? You see the issue with that logic?
no.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2019, 12:52:25 am »
Leadership isn’t just what you do on the field. It also goes into what you do behind the scenes, the players you attract and build. The cohesion you create and the atmosphere.

Those other factors can outweigh line leadership when it comes to getting the win.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2019, 12:52:35 am »
Godfreid is better than marceux
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2019, 12:55:15 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2019, 12:57:13 am »
+1

In melee sure, and I already suggested raising his rank. But I have several results that would prove I've done more as an individual leading. And not to discredit Godfreids leadership but he was often handed ranks and given leadership opportunities in melee stacked or well-established regiments due to his personal ability in melee. So imo that takes away from his personal accomplishments as a leader since he didn't have to do much to lead a good regiment and nearly always had some of the games best players under his command.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 01:36:17 am by Marceaux »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2019, 01:36:09 am »
+1

In melee sure, and I already suggested raising his rank. But I have several results that would prove I've done more as an individual leading. And not to discredit Godfrieds leadership but he was often handed ranks and given leadership opportunities in melee stacked or well-established regiments due to his personal ability in melee. So imo that takes away from his personal accomplishments as a leader since he didn't have to do much to lead a good regiment and nearly always had some of the games best players under his command.
not in his own regs. maybe as a second or third ic yea but as shinto has already said, Godfried's regiments had.. nobody good

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2019, 01:41:57 am »
+1

In melee sure, and I already suggested raising his rank. But I have several results that would prove I've done more as an individual leading. And not to discredit Godfrieds leadership but he was often handed ranks and given leadership opportunities in melee stacked or well-established regiments due to his personal ability in melee. So imo that takes away from his personal accomplishments as a leader since he didn't have to do much to lead a good regiment and nearly always had some of the games best players under his command.
not in his own regs. maybe as a second or third ic yea but as shinto has already said, Godfried's regiments had.. nobody good

The one time I remember scrimming him they had Emo Celestia, Viper, Shinto and Godfried himself lol. And i am sure they had some other solid players. I think they were named 98e at the time? And the match was like 11v11 or so, it felt like playing a melee stack for my regiment lol. But yeah the point is he has very little time actually leading and building his own regiment which kind of lowers his overall accomplishment as an individual leader imo. Although i still think he should be higher ranked as i stated in the changes I already suggested. :P

Here are some of my suggestions, for damn sure lower ByeBye firstly. Russian/Waste and Godfreid especially need to come up. Regardless of who was in their regiments they showed success when leading under many circumstances and credit must be given where it is due.

↓82.6 -  DrByeBye (12e/54th)
↓82.6 -  Praetorian (22e)
↓82.5 -  Millander (1stFKI)
-82.3 -  PurplePanda/Windflower (30th)
↑82.3 -  Godfreid (98e/4th)
↑81.0 -  RussianFury/Waste (LG)
-80.5 -  Locust (40th/54th)
-80.3 -  Wardop/Deg (14th/1aSvea)
-80.0 -  Jetch (LIR)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 01:44:24 am by Marceaux »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2019, 05:35:07 am »
Still triggered you think Alexander formed/lead 75th:( He just lead TNWL:(

Also he never reformed after TNWL it was always me lmao
Did the 75th do anything outside of winning TNWL or no
Beat 71st smh (the supposed best NAs) but nah after TNWL noone would face us anymore

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2019, 05:49:13 am »
Still triggered you think Alexander formed/lead 75th:( He just lead TNWL:(

Also he never reformed after TNWL it was always me lmao
Did the 75th do anything outside of winning TNWL or no
Beat 71st smh (the supposed best NAs) but nah after TNWL noone would face us anymore
Nr37 beat you right after TNWL when 18th went rip and we reformed

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer