A win counts as 3 points.
A draw counts as 1 point.
A loss counts as 0 points.
1. Toxic behavior/trolling will not be accepted.
2. Referees are not required to be present if both teams agree.
3. Each team must consist of 5 starting players and 3 bench players.
4. Matches will be played to a best of 30 rounds.
5. Line infantry and bayonet melee only.
6. No excessive punching.
7. If a team does not show up to the scheduled match or fails to bring the required five starters then they will forfeit the match. They may play with 4 players if they fail to bring the required amount if the other team agrees to it.
8. You may only start when both teams are at their starting point and the team captains have both declared themselves ready.
9. No delaying.
10. No impersonation/inviting.
11. No cheating.
12. Treat organizers/staff with respect.
13. If you cannot schedule a match with the other team for whatever reason let a staff member know, extensions will only be granted under certain cases/exceptions.
14. All players must use the GUID they have given.
15. Players may only compete for the team they have been drafted to unless they have been traded to another team or were signed from free agency.
16. No game throwing.
17. Players are not permitted to leave their team unless they have been traded or released, if you leave your team you leave the league.
18. No tampering, which means no enticing or inducing a player on another team to play for your own.
19. No prolonged inactivity.
20. Timeouts are permitted. You are limited to two 1 minute timeout periods. The match will resume when both Captains type "R" and whoever the referee is types "Go". The method of starting the match is up to the Team Captains/Refs preference as well. Abusing this for an extended timeout will result in punishment.
21. There is a 15 minute grace period for teams that cannot bring their 5 members initially. After this grace period is over the match is forfeited.
22. Melee speed must be set to fastest (NA Standard).
23. Teams may reschedule a match 48 hours before the scheduled day. After those 48 hours if a team wishes to cancel it will count as a forfeit unless an extension is given.
[NEW} 24. Players must use the name they signed up with or at least be recognizable as that player.
Failure to follow any of these rules can result in suspension or expulsion from the league.
Trades/Free Agency 1. A team captain cannot trade themselves.
2. The trade deadline is September 30th.
3. There will be no late sign-ups
4. Team captains will have full trade authority, both team captains must agree on the trade for it to go through and [NEW] may only be blocked if the trade is an attempt to throw the league.
5. Team captains may release players from their team as well.
6. Trades will be communicated through steam messages and if passed by the officials then will be made public with an announcement on this thread.
7. The worst ranked teams at the end of the week will have the first pick from the free agency pool, if they do not wish to sign anybody the next worse team may pick first etc.
8. In the first waiver wire teams will have 2 rounds to drop/select new players if need be. The following waiver wires will also be done at the end of each week with only 1 round. This is the only time the free agent pool may be used.