Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12967 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2019, 06:01:31 pm »
I still think Tardet should run.

yecgga

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2019, 06:02:52 pm »
I still think Tardet should run.

no, he's toxic and retarded together, I've seen him insulting a lot of people in forums

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2019, 06:10:42 pm »
I still think GATTS should run.

no, he's toxic and retarded together, I've seen him insulting a lot of people in forums

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2019, 06:11:47 pm »
You have seen me getting in some harsh arguments with some of the most disliked people in the community, included yourself. If anything, in the eyes of most people, calling you out for what you are, aka someone who has achieved nothing else in this community but being a toxic and drama making individual, makes me more than qualified for the role.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2019, 06:18:41 pm »
You have seen me getting in some harsh arguments with some of the most disliked people in the community, included yourself. If anything, in the eyes of most people, calling you out for what you are, aka someone who has achieved nothing else in this community but being a toxic and drama making individual, makes me more than qualified for the role.

Then run then.  :-*

yecgga

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2019, 06:20:46 pm »

I don't take shitstorm going on fse serious but you do. I act trollish right, but that's for only memes, I don't even care about it. but you insult people because you are toxic and cringy.

You simply just don't fit in that role.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2019, 06:23:13 pm »
He didnt even apply Gatts. If you only want to troll then stop posting in the thread  :)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2019, 06:32:21 pm »
You are not taking anything you write on FSE seriously Gatts, simply because most of the community has been dealing with you at some point and learn for themselves what kind of person you are. You have not done anything productive or useful and brought nothing positive in this community. You are constantly muted or watched for being a toxic individual and yet you dare to call out someone for being 'toxic' and 'cringy'. You don't even understand what both these terms actually mean or in which context to use them, you just repeat what you already saw somewhere else because you lack any capacities to formulate a proper and relevant opinion. As far as I saw it by watching you interact with the rest of the community, it is other people not taking you seriously, not the other way around.

People are free to make an opinion for themselves by checking your post history and mine and figure out which of us is the toxic individual. It won't take them long, that's for sure.

Then run then.  :-*

I have already explained the reason as for why I won't run in this election Midnight. I appreciate the support mate, but honestly, I would rather have this thread be used to discuss the application of people who WILL run for the next term, so I will stop taking the bait and let moderators handle it from now on.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 06:34:22 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2019, 06:37:03 pm »
I'm ngl Tardet on FSE realistically other than the few active/competent hosts we have I don't see anyone suitable such as you, Shadey, Smylie, Sideblock king (if he wasn't muted recently) and maybe someone from 33rd like Kincaid.

Also CR's cant have been muted recently to my knowledge so I'm guessing Movement can't apply?

nice global mod who is not certain of his forums own rules
I was never involved in the rules/setup of the CR Elections, I was only involved in winning them. :)
I want to go back to the old days where herishey was banned of FSE
Oh how times have changed.

+1 Kincaid would do a cracking job

yecgga

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2019, 06:44:19 pm »
You are not taking anything you write on FSE seriously Gatts

I meant I don't take the shitstorm serious but you do.

simply because most of the community has been dealing with you at some point and learn for themselves what kind of person you are.

Well, I think they are ok with me, otherwise I would be banned. And they can they state about their own opinions themselves, you don't have to speak for anybody.

You have not done anything productive or useful and brought nothing positive in this community.

Why would any player should have to be productive for a game? I'm just here to play and enjoy. That's it. I could do ref for tournaments or host tournaments(which I did both before) but I don't want to spend that much time on a game. I think most of the community thinks like me too.

You are constantly muted or watched

I don't mind that as well. I never complained. But there's a lot of trollish people in FSE, I can say FSE is a free platform. They don't force people and that's a good thing.

And here we go, you started to insult people once more. Toxic and cringy are not insults btw, they just are just stating my opinions. I wasn't expecting more than you already. Thank you for showing people how right I am.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 06:49:18 pm by Zülfikar »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2019, 06:45:40 pm »
Stop. At this point it's just becoming another useless argument. Take it to PMs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2019, 06:46:26 pm »
Yo why you going after my main man Tedrat??
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2019, 06:54:04 pm »
Name: Shadey

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes

Why should you become CR?:

I’m very active within the competitive community, at least by past CR standards. I have also shown over the past month or two my commitment to hosting and administrating some of the biggest tournaments and leagues of the year, and will continue to do so with my co-hosts. I am always open to new idea’s for events, and i’m already working closely with several people to come up with new refreshing ways to keep the community interested, giving people the chance to do something other than shit talk each other in the mess hall.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

- Continue to host FAIR & HIGH QUALITY tournaments/leagues for both the competitive Infantry and Cavalry communities, and to assist and guide other people in doing the same.

- Remain completely impartial during community disputes (something myself and many other people stuggle to do) and help diffuse further situations when and where they arise.

Thanks for reading,

Gaydey
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:29:17 pm by Shadey »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2019, 07:59:22 pm »
shadey dont!

I want to become Supreme CR of both NA & EU
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.