Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12345 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Antifa
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2019, 07:43:24 am »
Also technically keeping your population homogenous is good for reducing domestic conflict and more so nazis don’t have NO reason

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  Do the world a favor and please go kill yourself. :)
I didn't know that Lawbrniger is a communist. wtf? Call the FBI on him, and see how well he does in court. lmaooo

Well seeing as he just attempted to provide justification for the nazis slaughtering jews etc i am sure i can just call up his local antifa group and they will handle him accordingly.

Your knowledge about politics and political ideology is so base level that it’s infuriating

Neo Nazism isn’t founded on the idea that Jews should be slaughtered first off you retard

It’s centered around nationalism and homogeneity, of which studies have shown does in fact decrease internal conflict.

Also I said that no matter what people’s political ideology is, they should not be abridged in their support or speech for it

No where did I say that what illegal actions these groups have taken was ok or justified

Your level of thinking suggests that in your research you don’t actually watch videos about people discussing topics and issues and just read news headliners made specifically for clicks

Me being a communist is also hilarious as my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents

Thank you,  you just clarified just how big of an ass hat you really are.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2019, 07:43:54 am »
my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents

Damn. Two sad brags in the same thread. You hate to see it.

if only that money could make him taller than 5'7

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2019, 07:46:24 am »
cba to respond to Gi's bullshit as long as he doesnt actually bring some counter arguments. Pls at least try to give a solution instead of just insulting people.

It’s centered around nationalism and homogeneity, of which studies have shown does in fact decrease internal conflict.
Even though im a supporter of multi culturalism as i value progress over stabilty this is true. Nations with a homogenous cultural population have shown alot less internal conflict (think Iceland, Korea, Japan, New Zealand) The only big conflicts stem from political reasons which are true for every democratic nation afaik

Me being a communist is also hilarious as my parents are far richer than almost everyone who plays this game and their parents
Engels was also rich and is basically the founder of communism!!!!!!11!!!!1!1!

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2019, 07:50:45 am »
Spoiler
Also technically keeping your population homogenous is good for reducing domestic conflict and more so nazis don’t have NO reason

Defending/Supporting nazis, antifa, kkk, and communists. You are a fine specimen.  Do the world a favor and please go kill yourself. :)
I didn't know that Lawbrniger is a communist. wtf? Call the FBI on him, and see how well he does in court. lmaooo

Well seeing as he just attempted to provide justification for the nazis slaughtering jews etc i am sure i can just call up his local antifa group and they will handle him accordingly.

Your knowledge about politics and political ideology is so base level that it’s infuriating

Neo Nazism isn’t founded on the idea that Jews should be slaughtered first off you retard

Also I said that no matter what people’s political ideology is, they should not be abridged in their support or speech for it

No where did I say that what illegal actions these groups have taken was ok or justified

Your level of thinking suggests that in your research you don’t actually watch videos about people discussing topics and issues and just read news headliners made specifically for clicks

[close]

I'm cringing at you both, here's a tip just stop.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2019, 08:01:20 am »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm cringing at you both, here's a tip just stop.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2019, 08:19:02 am »
cba to respond to Gi's bullshit as long as he doesnt actually bring some counter arguments. Pls at least try to give a solution instead of just insulting people.

Even though im a supporter of multi culturalism as i value progress over stabilty this is true. Nations with a homogenous cultural population have shown alot less internal conflict (think Iceland, Korea, Japan, New Zealand) The only big conflicts stem from political reasons which are true for every democratic nation afaik

Engels was also rich and is basically the founder of communism!!!!!!11!!!!1!1!
Alright bud, if you wanna use the fact I told you not to reproduce to excuse having to face the fact you are advocating for a violent and extremely stupid left wing extremist group then go for it. If you could indulge me and explain exactly how antifas attacks against basically anyone, have been assisting in stemming the growing right and far right then I would be happy.

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2019, 08:36:48 am »
Alright bud, if you wanna use the fact I told you not to reproduce to excuse having to face the fact you are advocating for a violent and extremely stupid left wing extremist group then go for it. If you could indulge me and explain exactly how antifas attacks against basically anyone, have been assisting in stemming the growing right and far right then I would be happy.
Wow you can actually say more than "hurrdurr ur wrong pls dont reproduce"
I dont really support them out of sympathy, im friends with many Antifa members but im not myself one and will probably never join Antifa

The problem is that i dont see the extreme right being stopped by simply talking with them, additionally the German military probably wont be able/willing to stop any right wing "revolution" as many veterans already have shown to not only participate in fascist organizations but lead them.
The police is also heavily right leaning so when the dice will fall i cant see a force of people who will defend german democracy

You cant really talk with extremists, they will resort to invalidating you and your viewpoints when they cant respond properly if they even intend to at all, i mean we all have seen our share of extremists in the NW community. I tried to argue with enough right wing extremists of any kind (everything from just eurosceptic/islamophobic/homophobic to literal nazis) to come to a conclusion that you cant argue against emotions and Ideologies built upon lies.
The Same is true for Left wing extremists tho, everyone has heard the ol' "real communism hasnt been tried yet".
So really i cant see the options aside from strengthening an opposition force for the worst and working and voting for the best.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2019, 08:49:48 am »
I dont really support them out of sympathy, im friends with many Antifa members but im not myself one and will probably never join Antifa

The problem is that i dont see the extreme right being stopped by simply talking with them, additionally the German military probably wont be able/willing to stop any right wing "revolution" as many veterans already have shown to not only participate in fascist organizations but lead them.
The police is also heavily right leaning so when the dice will fall i cant see a force of people who will defend german democracy

You cant really talk with extremists, they will resort to invalidating you and your viewpoints when they cant respond properly if they even intend to at all, i mean we all have seen our share of extremists in the NW community. I tried to argue with enough right wing extremists of any kind (everything from just eurosceptic/islamophobic/homophobic to literal nazis) to come to a conclusion that you cant argue against emotions and Ideologies built upon lies.
The Same is true for Left wing extremists tho, everyone has heard the ol' "real communism hasnt been tried yet".
So really i cant see the options aside from strengthening an opposition force for the worst and working and voting for the best.
The problem is that groups such as antifa, are exactly the kind of groups to militarize and take over a government, there is no "counterweight" to militant extremism, it's fundamentally undemocratic, anti free speech and is often violently against views that are either right or left of their own (dependant on which side). The key to democracy is strong opposition, brutal suppression of opposing views shall be the death of that.

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2019, 09:24:36 am »
Yes i know of the problem of pitting extremist militias against each other (its basically what the Germans did 1919 to throw down a communist uprising just with the sides swapped)
The small advantage we have today compared to 1919 is that the Antifa isnt as centralized as former army corps, so you can choose with which group you work with, for example in the City i live in we have a kinda large and potentially violent Antifa due to their roots in football (Ultras), but their mainline is democratic. There arent many definite antidemocrats on the left side, the communist party, as an antidemocratic example from the left, got 0.1% and its mainstream party "Die Linke" got 9,8% of the Votes while the equivalent the NPD got 0.4% and the AFD, which is basically a mainstream friendly version of the NPD now got 13% of votes. So 14% of German voters are in some degree openly racist and extremist or at least okay with supporting a party which supports racist structures

I dont know of the situation in the UK, but i think you dont have such a problem with the far right as we have in germany so i assume you dont know of the problems within german justice, where the police and military - which are supposed to be the counterweight to militant extremists seeking to overthrow a state - are both full of right wing extremists, which makes sense since the German right wing values Order and Safety above basically everything else.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2019, 09:25:21 am »

The problem is that groups such as antifa, are exactly the kind of groups to militarize and take over a government, there is no "counterweight" to militant extremism, it's fundamentally undemocratic, anti free speech and is often violently against views that are either right or left of their own (dependant on which side). The key to democracy is strong opposition, brutal suppression of opposing views shall be the death of that.

read federalist 10 retard

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2019, 09:48:05 am »
Matthew won the debate in the first page

Marceaux got pissy

Matthew proceeds to bait

Everyone falls for it
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2019, 09:56:34 am »

Marceaux got pissy

Matthew proceeds to bait

Everyone falls for it

Haha guys it was all just a bait XD

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2019, 10:13:18 am »

???

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2019, 10:27:39 am »

???
dont huh me, i am a geniUS

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2019, 10:31:19 am »

Marceaux got pissy

Matthew proceeds to bait

Everyone falls for it

Haha guys it was all just a bait XD
point to me the serious discussion after page 1
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:39:35 am by Mexican »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award