Author Topic: Chrishey's 5v5 Sword & Bayonet Tournament - 1st: PB, 2nd: Tz0, 3rd: Caza  (Read 14876 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chrishey's 5v5 Sword & Bayonet Tournament - 4 Slots Left!
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2019, 12:02:23 pm »
this gonna be double elimination or groups? coz single elimination is pretty boring for any team that isn't top 4
As you can see in the introduction it will be a single elimination. Are you going to bother the whole forum with your bullshit again ?
Haha I mean u say “with your bullshit” but please don’t talk to me of bullshit coz ur team clearly rigged the last tournament so they got top 4.

Also, if u got put against let’s say Tz0 and lost I’m sure u would be crying about it being single elimination lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:04:37 pm by Smylie »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Chrishey's 5v5 Sword & Bayonet Tournament
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2019, 12:09:27 pm »
Team name: Animals
Captain's steam: Both of u have have me
Infantry players: Erios, Corey, Zenon,Centurion, Max, Mr T
Sword players: Eison, TBA
Updated  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2019, 12:39:21 pm »
this gonna be double elimination or groups? coz single elimination is pretty boring for any team that isn't top 4
As you can see in the introduction it will be a single elimination. Are you going to bother the whole forum with your bullshit again ?
He's asking a legit question about the tournament, I can't see the bullshit. I would also rather play double elimination or groups, and I think a lot of people would, so we are just asking the tournament organizers to consider changing this. There's no harm in asking.

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2019, 01:29:30 pm »
Haha I mean u say “with your bullshit” but please don’t talk to me of bullshit coz ur team clearly rigged the last tournament so they got top 4.

Also, if u got put against let’s say Tz0 and lost I’m sure u would be crying about it being single elimination lol
In the past I was put up against poosy and chimpz and them OP teams in the first round, and I never cried in the FORUM about it. But you werent even around that time when every tourny was single elimination. Regarding Barro's post, blud why you ask Herishey a question that is already answered, just makes no sense to shitpost.
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2019, 01:41:42 pm »
I mean there is no fun in losing your 1 and only match 5-0 or 5-1 so u may have not cried about it on the forum but u would have been a little bit pissed off and I’m sure u would’ve prefered it to have been double elimination. Also, I have seen TBE cry about being knocked out first round.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2019, 02:05:48 pm »
Please wait for the brackets to be done before you actually start arguing about them.

They will most likely be done tomorrow morning as Heri isnt around today.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2019, 02:26:49 pm »

In the past I was put up against poosy and chimpz and them OP teams in the first round, and I never cried in the FORUM about it. But you werent even around that time when every tourny was single elimination. Regarding Barro's post, blud why you ask Herishey a question that is already answered, just makes no sense to shitpost.

OP teams  ;D ;D

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2019, 02:34:43 pm »

There hasn't been any discussion about it yet, and we are asking in a polite way if it could be changed. Didn't know asking a question is considered 'shitposting'. Makes no sense.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2019, 03:14:57 pm »
the only thing asking it's to put it group stage or double elimination and not single elimination for the reasons already explain, let's just Herishey decide about it when he comes back don't need to discuss more about it but will be better for most of the teams I think in terms of more equal chances to advance in the next stage and and having fun.... ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2019, 04:34:07 pm »
fam its only you and smylie from the team captains who complain about the format
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2019, 04:40:32 pm »
fam its only you and smylie from the team captains who complain about the format
not only but I will not post steam conversations on fse  ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

David_Schrein

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2019, 04:48:10 pm »
I prefer a groupstage aswell. But i dont mind either way. Ruins the experience for people that play bad 1 match and get bounced or if a potential finals matchup face eachother in the 1st round

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2019, 04:56:22 pm »
I also prefer group stage tbh

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2019, 04:57:38 pm »
Is it only me and coco now? Hehe

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2019, 05:04:47 pm »
Artista stop trying to act tough, you're making yourself look like a retard. Oh wait.