Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 78980 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #780 on: July 30, 2019, 01:22:29 am »
We might just have to put it as blunt as possible. Y’all got cut off and we charged into melee. We exploited your mistakes. Our level of melee is far superior and we used it to our advantage. At this point even if we give you those two rounds, we still win. We had plenty of rounds where we exchanged volleys with the 6te. In those rounds we would usually enter down at least 3 players and we still dominated the melee. The 6te’s melee was actually terrible. You guys would split almost instantly and instead of committing to the melee you would sometimes run away and get picked off. There was one round I remember where you stuck together and actually melee’d and you almost won. You guys won the first round pretty decisively too. In the last round when we charged you guys also beat us after getting off a lot of good shots. Just a poor job in the melee on the 6te’s part. We also would send players around the back of your line to disrupt your coordination. A couple of time you guys ended up chasing these players, also resulting in the stragglers getting picked off. It was a fair and square win by the LG. We were just better.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: July 30, 2019, 01:27:12 am »
We might just have to put it as blunt as possible. Y’all got cut off and we charged into melee. We exploited your mistakes. Our level of melee is far superior and we used it to our advantage. At this point even if we give you those two rounds, we still win. We had plenty of rounds where we exchanged volleys with the 6te. In those rounds we would usually enter down at least 3 players and we still dominated the melee. The 6te’s melee was actually terrible. You guys would split almost instantly and instead of committing to the melee you would sometimes run away and get picked off. There was one round I remember where you stuck together and actually melee’d and you almost won. You guys won the first round pretty decisively too. In the last round when we charged you guys also beat us after getting off a lot of good shots. Just a poor job in the melee on the 6te’s part. We also would send players around the back of your line to disrupt your coordination. A couple of time you guys ended up chasing these players, also resulting in the stragglers getting picked off. It was a fair and square win by the LG. We were just better.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #782 on: July 30, 2019, 01:29:32 am »
what about the no slay / reset on the OA in first round Jakester.

HUH WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ONE

stop being toxic lg boys

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #783 on: July 30, 2019, 01:31:12 am »
I just wanna say it felt great waking up in the morning as a NWL CHAMPION
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:34:03 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #784 on: July 30, 2019, 01:33:08 am »
what about the no slay / reset on the OA in first round Jakester.

HUH WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ONE

stop being toxic lg boys
No reset requested // officer shot officer, rules are unclear and I decided best course of action was not to take action against that particular OA.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 30, 2019, 01:33:33 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #786 on: July 30, 2019, 01:37:12 am »
Nr8 Zappy and Nr8 Fartknocker then type in "63e logic" which I excuse, although I could've slain them for

Heil Karth

Also thanks Jakester for breaking it down for us. Great ref and one of the most reputable people in NW.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #787 on: July 30, 2019, 01:39:03 am »
Nr8 Zappy and Nr8 Fartknocker then type in "63e logic" which I excuse, although I could've slain them for

Heil Karth

Also thanks Jakester for breaking it down for us. Terrible ref and one of the most biased people in NW.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #788 on: July 30, 2019, 01:43:57 am »
lol sh*t league

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #789 on: July 30, 2019, 02:04:37 am »
lol sh*t league

I knew there was a reason Lawbringer asked to reform the 58e!

It's happening boys!

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #790 on: July 30, 2019, 02:11:22 am »
lol sh*t league
At least it didn’t last 6 months <3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #791 on: July 30, 2019, 03:02:20 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #792 on: July 30, 2019, 03:24:03 am »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #793 on: July 30, 2019, 04:30:28 am »
lol sh*t league

Jorge can we talk about the fact that you blatantly took money from WPC, and lied to our faces about your prize pool? First of all RussianFury has confirmed to me that only a few people have been paid and he isn't one of them, along with the fact that you took money out of the prize pool for a 250$ playoffs which never occurred. According to RussianFury again, the original payment was supposed (all 1000$) to be in USD however it was done in CAD unlike your original promise. You also made the league blatantly pay to win allowing teams to just pay to build and stack a better team, a very scummy move IMO (although IDK if u actually got much out of it). The free agency setup was also atrocious, allowing for the stacking of teams and removal of any competitiveness. Many teams simply fell apart because there players could just join a team that could take them on because they wanted too. This resulted in a an ultimate snowball effect where if players could see they weren't winning with a team they could just join a better one resulting in a very top heavy league despite the fact it was done in a draft format.

Edit: Correction: Per RussianFury, we were never confirmed it to be USD but led on to believe so as TNWL was done in USD but this one wasn't, my bad.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:36:05 am by Hawkince »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #794 on: July 30, 2019, 04:35:23 am »
hi can i report a ref for improper behavior? ty