Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 31671 times)

Offline James22

• Second Lieutenant
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: semaj
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 5]
« Reply #960 on: April 03, 2019, 12:41:50 am »
I resign from the league, I aint going to be disrespected like this, it is cancer and it is obvious the people running this league want me banned as they are avoiding all the points I have brought up and they refuse to challenge the accusers evidence.

I also do not want to deal with 3 disturbed individuals and their obsession with me. For the past year 2 of them have been screenshotting all of their conversations with me,  creating fake conversations of me talking to them, twice they have tried to get me banned from the community for "hacking" only to be proven wrong, and the way they act and are has made me step back and reflect "they arent doing it for memes they actually despise and hate me, this trash talking isnt fun". I have made one of them quit the game multiple times from beating him in duels and groupfights and everyday for months he would see me on a server and type stuff in chat that tells you this guy is actually mentally hurt from losing on the game. One of them also has bullying issues and is def mentally hurt as seen by how far they went with trolling one specific member in the community, you all know who im talking about.

Knowing that these people legit hate me, I have tried a few times to reconcile with them and everytime it was turned down.

Its just a weird feeling, kills the fun knowing that some of the people im playing against are going to have a breakdown if they die to me.

You guys have won you have gotten me to quit the game, congrats.

Shoutout though to pinoy,fartknocker,oatmeal,phil,james,hawkince,cwater yall are some fun people to play NW wit.
kinda sad that hatred for a person being good caused him to leave not the "proof" that y'all gave
ima hit the dash paul walker

Offline Sgt.Winters

• First Lieutenant
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #961 on: April 03, 2019, 12:43:44 am »
I resign from the league, I aint going to be disrespected like this, it is cancer and it is obvious the people running this league want me banned as they are avoiding all the points I have brought up and they refuse to challenge the accusers evidence.

I also do not want to deal with 3 disturbed individuals and their obsession with me. For the past year 2 of them have been screenshotting all of their conversations with me,  creating fake conversations of me talking to them, twice they have tried to get me banned from the community for "hacking" only to be proven wrong, and the way they act and are has made me step back and reflect "they arent doing it for memes they actually despise and hate me, this trash talking isnt fun". I have made one of them quit the game multiple times from beating him in duels and groupfights and everyday for months he would see me on a server and type stuff in chat that tells you this guy is actually mentally hurt from losing on the game. One of them also has bullying issues and is def mentally hurt as seen by how far they went with trolling one specific member in the community, you all know who im talking about.

Knowing that these people legit hate me, I have tried a few times to reconcile with them and everytime it was turned down.

Its just a weird feeling, kills the fun knowing that some of the people im playing against are going to have a breakdown if they die to me.

Shoutout though to pinoy,fartknocker,oatmeal,phil,james,hawkince,cwater yall are some fun people to play NW wit.
kinda sad that hatred for a person being good caused him to leave not the "proof" that y'all gave
Considering this is going back and forth, I would let the "investigators" solve it YOU evolutionary byproduct. Your dog requires more beating. FETCH!

Offline James22

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 03, 2019, 12:45:46 am »

Considering this is going back and forth, I would let the "investigators" solve it YOU evolutionary byproduct. Your dog requires more beating. FETCH!
i cant name one of these "investigators" who are not biased

Offline Sgt.Winters

• First Lieutenant
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 03, 2019, 12:54:45 am »

i cant name one of these "investigators" who are not biased
My good confrère, there shall always be bias, as that is the human way. No man on Earth can be 100% impartial due to the configurations of our brain. We must settle for what little options are given, sad as that may be.

Offline Glenn

• Major General
  • NW content at it’s finest #824Forever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #964 on: April 03, 2019, 01:44:35 am »
Winters on crack is probably the greatest post-USMC transformations I’ve ever seen in my life
“Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.” - Kobe Bryant

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #965 on: April 03, 2019, 02:05:54 am »
Cheat tournament v2

Offline ~Midnight~

• Community Representative
  • 29y Ryad | Oprichnik Curate | 18e Sgt
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #966 on: April 03, 2019, 02:12:44 am »
Winters on crack is probably the greatest post-USMC transformations I’ve ever seen in my life
I thought it was acid tbh.

Offline James22

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 03, 2019, 02:15:29 am »
how long is this vote going to be up for?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• First Lieutenant
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 03, 2019, 02:18:29 am »
I thought it was acid tbh.

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • Xerox man dressed in gauze spidersilk & menopause
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓁🌸𝓌𝑒𝓇
« Reply #969 on: April 03, 2019, 02:28:39 am »
I spilled water on my laptop on top of working 3-11 shifts so that's why I've been gone the past few days. Full update on everything tonight, since I'm late on the waiver wire so I'll wait until I get every Captain's picks to put that through.

Sent from my Motorola using Tapatalk

Offline James22

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 03, 2019, 02:30:59 am »
I spilled water on my laptop on top of working 3-11 shifts so that's why I've been gone the past few days. Full update on everything tonight, since I'm late on the waiver wire so I'll wait until I get every Captain's picks to put that through.

grind dont stop  8)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Community Representative
  • 29y Ryad | Oprichnik Curate | 18e Sgt
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 03, 2019, 02:31:47 am »

Alright Windy..we gotta have a few words.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 03, 2019, 02:33:38 am »
HE GOT THE ANDROID LMAO

Suns

« Reply #973 on: April 03, 2019, 02:41:02 am »
LOL android some ass.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #974 on: April 03, 2019, 03:05:52 am »
damn b lol this isn't it

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)