Author Topic: The game Undead?  (Read 342 times)

Offline jonefin001

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
The game Undead?
« on: January 04, 2019, 10:20:54 am »
Hi there, I'm newbie here

I 'd like to know thaw normally the life cycle of a video game, for all intents and purposes, is roughly 3 months. I don't know about you guys, but I go aaaall the way back to Mount and Musket days, like 4 years ago(?).  And I was one of the "new guys". Exactly how far back does this game go?  Whats the history of its founding? 
สมัครufabet
Anyways, my point is, is that this is one of the few games that has caught the allegiance and support of a large group of people and sustained it for years.  Not many games are able to pull it off.  I can think of a few games that held my attention for multiple years. 
any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks ind advance
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:39:33 am by jonefin001 »

Offline Herishey

• Junior Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shameless
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The game Undead?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:24:32 am »
NW was released in 2012 I'm pretty sure which would mean Mount & Musket was 7 years ago. I don't know when it was released as I didn't play Mount & Musket but it means the community was around for over 7 years.
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:00:38 am »
Mount and musket is from 2010

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DomiJr
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:34:42 pm »
muha is trash
Can we ban Steinmann and only Steinmann?

Dominant daddy kitty looking for more subjects.