Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 8368 times)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Ex-Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - Jan-March Term
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2019, 08:33:30 pm »
A certain fun and family friendly regiment might reform.

Offline Glenn

• Major General
  • NW content at it’s finest
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2019, 09:07:42 pm »
Good thing the Gucci Brigade is here
Grind don’t stop

Offline Pinoy12

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: El Jefe
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2019, 09:35:23 pm »
Good thing the Gucci Brigade is here

Offline JollyCanadian

• Major
  • BBG Head Admin 15e Capt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 02:10:20 am »
Im looking to host a newbie duel/gf tourny in late January to get the newer guys into tourys but also give them a chance.  The Last duel tourny we did with anthony was great but the I talked to the more newer guys who were a bit discouraged because they had no chance.(it's their opinions not mine).

In Feb Anthony and I are talking about hosting another large tourny with two tiers.
Current: 15e|ex-17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Online Windflower

• Lieutenant General
  • The Dirk of NW
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓁🌸𝓌𝑒𝓇
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 03:54:33 am »
Im looking to host a newbie duel/gf tourny in late January to get the newer guys into tourys but also give them a chance.  The Last duel tourny we did with anthony was great but the I talked to the more newer guys who were a bit discouraged because they had no chance.(it's their opinions not mine).

In Feb Anthony and I are talking about hosting another large tourny with two tiers.
Sounds like a great idea

I'd like to also get casual regiments as a whole more into the competitive side of things so maybe if they start playing each other more they could form a good base of the community.
it would also be nice to see the 6te and 45e back but I know some semi-competitive regiments like the LIR still play around.

I'd like to help in organizing this league if I could but I'm going to try to get more votes on it and to see who I could host it with etc.

As for the melee only event, tired was thinking of doing like a pros vs joes on the BBG Bot server so we would need like 20 top tier meleers to come in and fend off like 60-80 casuals. I'm thinking of holding just a sign up sheet for that or just invite like a Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd.. any more thoughts on the melee only event?
Гора с горой не сходится а человек с человеком всегда сойдется! | Ex-54th, 31e/3DM/35th/PSG, 92nd, 30th/Nr1

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NA ArtyBoi | Ex-15e Cpt/USMC 1stSgt
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 04:09:39 am »

Sounds like a great idea

I'd like to also get casual regiments as a whole more into the competitive side of things so maybe if they start playing each other more they could form a good base of the community.
it would also be nice to see the 6te and 45e back but I know some semi-competitive regiments like the LIR still play around.

I'd like to help in organizing this league if I could but I'm going to try to get more votes on it and to see who I could host it with etc.

As for the melee only event, tired was thinking of doing like a pros vs joes on the BBG Bot server so we would need like 20 top tier meleers to come in and fend off like 60-80 casuals. I'm thinking of holding just a sign up sheet for that or just invite like a Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd.. any more thoughts on the melee only event?
Doing it on the bot survival server might be hard considering the scripting but you’d need to ask tired

Online Windflower

• Lieutenant General
  • The Dirk of NW
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Nick: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓁🌸𝓌𝑒𝓇
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 04:18:03 am »

Sounds like a great idea

Doing it on the bot survival server might be hard considering the scripting but you’d need to ask tired
Ah or I mean whatever server works I don't know if he mentioned it or not
Гора с горой не сходится а человек с человеком всегда сойдется! | Ex-54th, 31e/3DM/35th/PSG, 92nd, 30th/Nr1

Offline JollyCanadian

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 04:39:52 am »

Sounds like a great idea

Ah or I mean whatever server works I don't know if he mentioned it or not
Don't worry we have like 10 servers that are up.

I shoot you a message once I start planning things for a newbie tourny.  Anthony and I are gonna start talking about another tourny earlyFeb cause he's at school

Offline Waste-Too-Cool

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2019, 05:12:19 am »
I'm down

Online BabyJesus

• Lieutenant General
  • LG NCO, Best Friend, and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Average Player of All Time
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2019, 05:17:08 am »
I’m a noobie
(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |(1st)♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD) | 1st(Coach of the year) Sleeks 2v2 (GOAT)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NA ArtyBoi | Ex-15e Cpt/USMC 1stSgt
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2019, 08:30:13 am »

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Ex-Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2019, 04:48:41 pm »
Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd

That would be one interesting TS and team chat.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 12:36:34 am »
brb gonna get Nappy to reform 45e

I have been summoned

Offline JollyCanadian

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 01:26:58 am »

Offline Risk_

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2019, 02:03:25 am »
Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd

That would be one interesting TS and team chat.

A TS wouldn't be necessary