Author Topic: 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot [EU] [R.I.P] [Disbanded]  (Read 59851 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot [EU] [REFORMED]
« Reply #420 on: December 06, 2019, 03:21:33 pm »
if he enjoys camping he'll fit right in with 92nd ;)

Spoiler
yes im still salty that event took an 1 hour and 15 minutes
[close]
we started at 15 min later, because you guys didnt had enough attendance, and we ended at 8 gmt, so NO!
Spoiler
1v1's is shooting included btw, not only advance get close and melee charge ;)
[close]
It got to 8 gmt with 2 rounds remaining and i had to do a vote with my regiment, whether we played for another half an hour and go for the win or just went for melee and had fun and would be garunteed to lose since u were sat on a hill which was in the clouds high becuase of the shit map u guys picked, and i only said okay to because we were starting 10 mins late lmao.

shooting is 100% included in it i agree, there's a difference between playing for shooting and doing what u did imo...

but i aint a sore loser, u guys won it and i know that.... tbh i blame the poor map choice so its my fault for not getting my guys on earlier for more time to pick a map.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #421 on: December 06, 2019, 03:32:02 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
1 hour and 15 minutes? we ended before we hit 8 pm gmt plus let us not forget we started at 7.17 pm gmt due to you guys not liking the map so we changed it untill we found one you agreed on <3
no hate or calling out just want you to get the facts straight lad :)

also thought we didnt camped that hard? a wee bit sure but with the line up you had it wouldve been better if we commited suicide instead of going straight into melee haha

guess we need to do a rematch on a flatter map? to settle the score and burry the salt :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 03:34:12 pm by Wolffe »

David_Schrein

« Reply #422 on: December 06, 2019, 03:41:16 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
1 hour and 15 minutes? we ended before we hit 8 pm gmt plus let us not forget we started at 7.17 pm gmt due to you guys not liking the map so we changed it untill we found one you agreed on <3

also thought we didnt camped that hard? a wee bit sure but with the line up you had it wouldve been better if we commited suicide instead of going straight into melee haha

guess we need to do a rematch on a flatter map? to settle the score and burry the salt :D
just do a groupfight lmao,
Even tho i carried and had a good laugh. 92nd did camp every round (except the last all charge which was a pure meme) and even adminabused at some points. So ry4n does make a good point there instead of saying oh it only took 45 minutes. A round can take 2mins if 1 side camps/sits on 1 spot and 1 side wants to make it go fast and runs at you

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #423 on: December 06, 2019, 03:47:34 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
we started at 15 min later, because you guys didnt had enough attendance, and we ended at 8 gmt, so NO!
Spoiler
1v1's is shooting included btw, not only advance get close and melee charge ;)
[close]
It got to 8 gmt with 2 rounds remaining and i had to do a vote with my regiment, whether we played for another half an hour and go for the win or just went for melee and had fun and would be garunteed to lose since u were sat on a hill which was in the clouds high becuase of the shit map u guys picked, and i only said okay to because we were starting 10 mins late lmao.

shooting is 100% included in it i agree, there's a difference between playing for shooting and doing what u did imo...

but i aint a sore loser, u guys won it and i know that.... tbh i blame the poor map choice so its my fault for not getting my guys on earlier for more time to pick a map.
It doesnt make sense, if you keep mentioning that we camped... We discussed it on steam, that we gonna play on a different map next time, so we dont have a chance with 'camping'
But yea keep up it the salt, Cuz this is pretty amusing.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #424 on: December 06, 2019, 03:52:05 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Even tho i carried and had a good laugh. 92nd did camp every round (except the last all charge which was a pure meme) and even adminabused at some points. So ry4n does make a good point there instead of saying oh it only took 45 minutes. A round can take 2mins if 1 side camps/sits on 1 spot and 1 side wants to make it go fast and runs at you

well we didnt sit in 1 spot nor did we ran away that much, yes we camped but not we didnt camp hard. plus i really dont understand what all the fuzz is all about. if you dont like getting shot and getting outmaneuvered while bringin a heavy melee line up just play a groupfight.
so the chat about us sitting in 1 spot or 1 side is complete and utter bullshit since especially first 3 rounds we came close to your side of the spawn may have been touched it.
the admin abuse i guess youre referring to me reviving myself for OA?? had half a man spacing between me and the first dude in the line have to be honest probably shouldnt have revived myself since it was questionable but i dont think it wouldve mattered since there was 0 movement or melee after it occured.

for a friendly 1v1 this is alot of trouble and hassle imo.
So once more ill invite you for another friendly 1v1 to settle the score so we can all stop talking about it and we can de-escalate the situation

you fought valiantly and you shouldnt feel bad about it.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 06, 2019, 04:05:16 pm »
Fuck you all and ur regiments

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 06, 2019, 05:11:10 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

well we didnt sit in 1 spot nor did we ran away that much, yes we camped but not we didnt camp hard. plus i really dont understand what all the fuzz is all about. if you dont like getting shot and getting outmaneuvered while bringin a heavy melee line up just play a groupfight.
so the chat about us sitting in 1 spot or 1 side is complete and utter bullshit since especially first 3 rounds we came close to your side of the spawn may have been touched it.
the admin abuse i guess youre referring to me reviving myself for OA?? had half a man spacing between me and the first dude in the line have to be honest probably shouldnt have revived myself since it was questionable but i dont think it wouldve mattered since there was 0 movement or melee after it occured.

for a friendly 1v1 this is alot of trouble and hassle imo.
So once more ill invite you for another friendly 1v1 to settle the score so we can all stop talking about it and we can de-escalate the situation

you fought valiantly and you shouldnt feel bad about it.
if u dont think u camped hard u are retarded... wish i had recorded it now...

p.s u guys are the ones getting butt hurt lmao why would u spam my thread if u weren't, i literally said u guys won fair, but yes u did camp rediculously hard.... regardless again, 1v1 next time on a flatter map and i'll record it 8)

on the admin abuse, it does make a massive difference having an officer alive, so yes reviving yourself was unfair and we could have moaned for a void round but we were already bored of the event as we had to w key for half an hour up a hill to get to u

this is all excusing the fact u guys are too scared to gf us too

lets leave it here and no spam the thread anymore.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:20:31 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #427 on: December 06, 2019, 05:20:29 pm »
1v1s lmao

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 06, 2019, 05:21:54 pm »

This is my gift to you as my 2000th post.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2019, 05:33:20 pm »
 :'(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2019, 05:33:40 pm »

i am deeply honoured and thankful for this high quality 2000th post.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2019, 05:43:14 pm »
Roster updates

Promotions:
Pte. Clamidya
Pte. Maurice
Pte. Gatts
Pte. Water

New Recruits:
Crusher
Xaos
Windflower

Commissioned Officers: 1
Non-Commissioned Officers: 1
Enlisted Men: 5
Recruits: 27
Total Strength: 34
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:45:28 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2019, 05:49:43 pm »

u can have my 20k post

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2019, 05:53:41 pm »

u can have my 20k post
hurry up then and spam more kid

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2019, 06:08:47 pm »
Good reg