Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168791 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1890 on: March 31, 2019, 11:50:25 pm »
Imo a worthy final, regardless of what happened been a longtime since I had such a fun match.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1891 on: March 31, 2019, 11:51:12 pm »
literally a 1v1 cup like what are u mad about
Exactly what from my statement did you withdraw an opinion that I was "mad". I didn't even play in the final lmao. Simply restating the reasons why we need a proper tournament organisation so you don't have issues of rule infractions and what to do in the case of a draw.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1892 on: March 31, 2019, 11:51:45 pm »
Imo a worthy final, regardless of what happened been a longtime since I had such a fun match.
Yep it was a good match up until the controversy

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #1893 on: March 31, 2019, 11:56:29 pm »
GG! I really enjoyed this finals, just too bad for that one round..

Sick leading skills from Pieter en Melsyo btw :)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1894 on: April 01, 2019, 12:06:47 am »

True, Pieter his shooting picks are so fucking good. It made really think i was back in the 17e.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #1895 on: April 01, 2019, 12:10:11 am »

True, Pieter his shooting picks are so fucking good. It made really think i was back in the 17e.

'
I will admit the Belgian folks pushed us that extra mile to ultimately win the championship   ;D, so thank you guys
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: April 01, 2019, 12:10:36 am »

Well well, do I have a proposition for you! #HelpPieterRebuild

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1897 on: April 01, 2019, 12:12:31 am »
EUROPEANS RIGGING AGAINST BRITS YET AGAIN

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: April 01, 2019, 12:14:00 am »
fuck off nonce

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1899 on: April 01, 2019, 12:14:41 am »

Well well, do I have a proposition for you! #HelpPieterRebuild
Already helping :D  :-*
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1900 on: April 01, 2019, 12:19:29 am »

Melee our bullets  8)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: April 01, 2019, 12:22:10 am »
‘En wij - beste, beste vrienden, wij, wij zijn het product van driehonderdduizend jaar evolutie. Wij hebben meerdere ijstijden overleefd. Wij hebben mammoeten gevloerd. Wij.. wij zijn dragers, wij zijn erfgenamen van de grootste beschaving die ooit heeft bestaan. Wij dragen een unieke kracht, en enkele tientallen jaren van indoctrinatie door de media en het onderwijs kunnen dat nooit begraven. Iets wat in ons zit, wat nooit kan worden afgepakt.’

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: April 01, 2019, 12:26:06 am »
nice reset, LOL

nice reffing skillzzzzzz
You can hear  atleast one shot go off after pieter dies in melee, if you watch it at .25 speed. Dunno why you posted this as it doesn't prove anything.

It proves that no one died from FiC, which is what you were claiming happened. Connod’s kill was before the melee started and the rest didnt kill anyone. You still got shat on in melee though  ::)

Good match anyways, shame the same cant be said about the tournament  :-X

Well done NL

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: April 01, 2019, 12:28:46 am »
nice reset, LOL

nice reffing skillzzzzzz
You can hear  atleast one shot go off after pieter dies in melee, if you watch it at .25 speed. Dunno why you posted this as it doesn't prove anything.

It proves that no one died from FiC, which is what you were claiming happened. Connod’s kill was before the melee started and the rest didnt kill anyone. You still got shat on in melee though  ::)

Good match anyways, shame the same cant be said about the tournament  :-X

Well done NL
We didnt claim connodd's kill was invalid. We wanted the 2/ possibly 3 shots that happened after to be slayed. But, doesn't matter at this point. GG

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1904 on: April 01, 2019, 12:59:06 am »
It’s a real shame that such a great idea has been plagued by such an incompetent host. The first problems with this tournament revolved around the group stages, in which for some inexplicable reason, 3 of the top nations were all placed in the same group, with Germany having an extremely easy group by comparison (which you somehow managed to fuck up). The fact that 3 nations advanced in the groups also meant that the groups were essentially entirely useless, and a complete waste of time doing any of the matches, the fact that NL managed to get through from the groups despite winning a grand total of 0 matches in the groups, is a testament to how ridiculously badly executed this tournament was.

I could write about the CIS “merge” but quite frankly I don’t think I need to argue why having every country east of Germany (aside from Poland) merging into an already very strong team is stupid. (realistically CIS should have been challenging to win this tourney)

Another problem of this tournament was the lack of anything regarding what to do in the case of a 5-5, which fucked CIS over completely as Shadey had to make the call himself on what to do, which is extremely unfortunate that Shadey was placed in a situation that the host should have been prepared for.
The optional half the rounds on NA rule was an absolute joke, it meant that NA playing in this tourney (for them was a complete waste of time, which no doubt assisted in their trolling/toxicity). Your decision as a host to leave certain decision up to team captains (such as NA and NL re matching, or optional 5 rounds on NA) on the premise that you would leave it up to captains as a form of fair play is completely pointless, as obviously no one is going to waste their time by doing another match, or give themselves a disadvantage in the name of fair play. When you host something like this, you need to make decisions and make sure your rules are not optional otherwise it descends into madness, salt and just as this tournament turned into, a waste of time for every nation involved.

And now the final. Firstly I’d like to make it clear I hold no grudge with NL or their players/captains, it’s a crying shame that the final of a tournament which we both worked hard to get to, has been derailed by Von Bergen whom obviously does not know his own rules (which he copy pasted from a tournament I host). The rules “If 4 or more people are shot in charge then the victim Nation may ask for a reset,” to which he decided to reset the round, despite obviously not seeing the situation at hand (admitted he was wrong when he saw the video which clearly shows no one getting shot by fic). Which in a match as close as that (4-4 before the round), however for some reason only known to himself, he decided to reset the entire round, tilting the GB team and entirely changing the course of the match.  Having a round taken from us at that stage of the match is obviously going to have a huge impact upon the match, and the fact that it was a terrible referee call that fucked up the match, rather then NL or us winning a fair match is what annoys me the most out of this. I could write all day about this, however I’m sure Bergen knows how considerably he’s fucked the finals up (which was a really good match before his fuckup) so I won’t drone on about this any longer.

To finalise, this tournament has been a complete waste of time filled with entirely needless shit from start to finish, and in my opinion (as I’m sure with most captains), you should never bother hosting one of these again, both to ensure that we don’t have to endure this again, and to ensure that Germany doesn’t have to endure your leading again.

GG NL, wish you could have won it without this sheer incompetence.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:01:26 am by Gi »