Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168816 times)

Offline IndiaN

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1680 on: February 24, 2019, 09:49:50 pm »
So the line of 18 men got shot by 3 fire at wills and literally nobody from us got in melee. Fair play I guess..

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1681 on: February 24, 2019, 09:51:53 pm »
I expected more from you CIS

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1682 on: February 24, 2019, 09:54:01 pm »
Imagine what POL would type on FSE if CIS would fire them out on the golden round. It was a bad choice in terms of competitiveness, that's not some regular match in some half inactive league like NWL. That's fucking quarter-final of NWWC, and you basically decided to play the roulette.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: February 24, 2019, 09:55:22 pm »
Imagine what POL would type on FSE if CIS would fire them out on the golden round. It was a bad choice in terms of competitiveness, that's not some regular match in some half inactive league like NWL. That's fucking quarter-final of NWWC, and you basically decided to play the roulette.

GG. Score was 5-5.

Offline [3pp]_XW_Trojan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Commit all of your atrocities at once
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Trojan
« Reply #1684 on: February 24, 2019, 10:16:51 pm »
GG. Score was 5-5, then Shadey decided to make golden round, first to 1 in Over Times. The reason of ft1 was cause he was CBA to ref. So the line of 18 men got shot by 3 fire at wills and literally nobody from us got in melee. Fair play I guess..

Tournament is based on LB rules. So if u expect only melee in this type of matches u are wrong.  Ur leader just made a lot of bad decision in this final round, thats why u lost whole match.
And running away whole time is not fair play . In first 4,5 rounds most of ur line spread out into 5 groups and was running away finding one guy and fighting 3vs1.  I know what UK felt then.

Shadey's decision was the best option for this. We couldnt play this match whole time, everyone has his own real life and cant spend 3 hours on one match. Von Bergen made this Cup to unite this scene not to divide so remember its for FUN

Would we accept this kind of situation. Such its life?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:21:51 pm by [3pp]_XW_Trojan »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: February 24, 2019, 10:49:10 pm »
GG. Score was 5-5, then Shadey decided to make golden round, first to 1 in Over Times. The reason of ft1 was cause he was CBA to ref. So the line of 18 men got shot by 3 fire at wills and literally nobody from us got in melee. Fair play I guess..

Tournament is based on LB rules. So if u expect only melee in this type of matches u are wrong.  Ur leader just made a lot of bad decision in this final round, thats why u lost whole match.
And running away whole time is not fair play . In first 4,5 rounds most of ur line spread out into 5 groups and was running away finding one guy and fighting 3vs1.  I know what UK felt then.

Shadey's decision was the best option for this. We couldnt play this match whole time, everyone has his own real life and cant spend 3 hours on one match. Von Bergen made this Cup to unite this scene not to divide so remember its for FUN

Running away the whole time? You were running out of melee every fucking round lmao what you on about. Or should we push you while being outnumbered in melee? Yeah eXt played so bad wtf, how he didn't predict that you will get all your shoots :/

Just close this topic if you can't at least prof properly why the referee decision was right.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline [3pp]_XW_Trojan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Commit all of your atrocities at once
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Trojan
« Reply #1686 on: February 24, 2019, 10:56:05 pm »

Running away the whole time? You were running out of melee every fucking round lmao what you on about. Or should we push you while being outnumbered in melee? Yeah eXt played so bad wtf, how he didn't predict that you will get all your shoots :/

Just close this topic if you can't at least prof properly why the referee decision was right.

Yes, that was ur melee tactic. Maybe it was good but it made this match much longer. We have run for two rounds to take shoot on ya so... Not whole match?

Ext could hide his line when we were shooting or something, its simple. 

Goodnight
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 11:03:56 pm by [3pp]_XW_Trojan »

Haze

« Reply #1687 on: February 24, 2019, 10:59:31 pm »
Average IQ in Bulgaria is 93
thats optimistic muha, how did you ??

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1688 on: February 24, 2019, 11:04:21 pm »
this shit wouldn't happen in a good ol groupfight

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: February 24, 2019, 11:06:23 pm »
Yeah NL would lose 15-7 in quarters  ;D

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1690 on: February 24, 2019, 11:08:40 pm »
Actually I have to agree with Marxeil.

It is not competitive at all to just play 1 deciding round. Even when it takes much more time another Match with bo10 or a bo3 directly after the match would have been better.

To get to another point which was not mentioned before. I watched the 2nd half and the deciding round and in my opinion Poland did massive "FOL" in the last round.

All in all I guess CIS you have to accept Polands win. Congratulations Poland on advancing to the Semis!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1691 on: February 24, 2019, 11:10:15 pm »
Yeah NL would lose 15-7 in quarters  ;D
watch your tongue boy

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: February 24, 2019, 11:13:39 pm »
Complaining about losing becuase the other team played better than your own.

Yawn

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1693 on: February 24, 2019, 11:13:47 pm »
this just proves you gotta have a bigass ruleset covering just about everything, glad i missed that shitshow of a last round anyhow

somehow everyone thinks the referees are fine to make their own rules despite that being written nowhere, but seeing as how everyone's already gone with it then let it stand this way

gg ez polska

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1694 on: February 24, 2019, 11:18:08 pm »
I mean it isn't Shadey's fault, there was no rule written down for the situation that occured so he had to make a decision. CIS didn't lose because of Shadey. In EIC Chriseh and I decided that in the case of a 5-5 draw, bo4 (with side switches) would be played untill one side won. Unfortunately it seems we forgot to put it written in the rules, as the rules for this tournament were copied from EIC.