Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168783 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1260 on: January 28, 2019, 02:33:12 pm »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1261 on: January 28, 2019, 09:53:03 pm »
we aren't trying to scumbag anyone.
you already did by making this NA/EU rounds thing happen

In what way is that scumbagging?

1)Wasn't even our idea, Spain brought it up as a possibility (cause I guess they do it on Native), I just asked Herishey if we were actually allowed to do that.

2)I forgot we could "make" the hosts do anything, we most certainly can't write the rules ourselves.

3) Doing 5 rounds EU/5 rounds NA is actually fair, there's nothing scumbaggy about it. And as said before, not like we're going to try and force nations like Turkey/CIS to play us on an NA server.
i really cba playing on NA server only to satisfy NA's desire to  s p o r t s m a n s h i p, I stlll have 0 clue why the orgs would give a single fuck about what you guys think but oh well. Completly thrashing someone for 5 rounds is no fun, and getting completly thrashed for the next 5 rounds whilst lagging like shit is even less fun. And please dont bring up that lb vs Spain, just look at their players and leader xD

also can you NAs stop sneaking into EU tournaments, its like you're here only to steal our low-wage jobs lol
EUs dont do that in NA tournaments as far as i know, and if they do its only because they're too shit for EU. Wtf stay on your shitty continent plstyvm????? XD
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1262 on: January 28, 2019, 09:54:37 pm »
Yes ban NA team totally pointless and they're all boring anyway

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1263 on: January 28, 2019, 11:18:41 pm »

1)Wasn't even our idea, Spain brought it up as a possibility (cause I guess they do it on Native), I just asked Herishey if we were actually allowed to do that.

2)I forgot we could "make" the hosts do anything, we most certainly can't write the rules ourselves.

3) Doing 5 rounds EU/5 rounds NA is actually fair, there's nothing scumbaggy about it. And as said before, not like we're going to try and force nations like Turkey/CIS to play us on an NA server.
i really cba playing on NA server only to satisfy NA's desire to  s p o r t s m a n s h i p, I stlll have 0 clue why the orgs would give a single fuck about what you guys think but oh well. Completly thrashing someone for 5 rounds is no fun, and getting completly thrashed for the next 5 rounds whilst lagging like shit is even less fun. And please dont bring up that lb vs Spain, just look at their players and leader xD

also can you NAs stop sneaking into EU tournaments, its like you're here only to steal our low-wage jobs lol
EUs dont do that in NA tournaments as far as i know, and if they do its only because they're too shit for EU. Wtf stay on your shitty continent plstyvm????? XD

I'm not going to bother seriously responding to that, because you straight up sound like a little bitch lmao. Muh "No fun getting thrashed for 5 rounds cause I don't have 7 ping anymore  :'( :'( :'( :'(" boo-fucking-hoo dayboul.

Tiberias, Extazz, Movement, Fotin, Fwuffy, Kore (some others I'm prob forgetting) have competed in NA tournaments before from recent memory. So guess you don't know jack shit.

Sad low-tier troll hours.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1264 on: January 28, 2019, 11:41:53 pm »
Man don't take daveboul seriously thx

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: January 29, 2019, 12:14:15 am »
godfried please, you're even more cringy when you insult than when you try to argue

no one needs 7 ping to kill NAs lol, the point is fighting NAs is like taking out the trash, or doing the laundry. Its a waste of time and we'd rather let the women do it. Its also fairly degrading in a way cuz you're clearly not our equals

Movement is probably too shit for EU
Kore definitly is
waiting for a valid proof for every and each one of those players btw  8=)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: January 29, 2019, 01:21:42 am »
godfried please, you're even more cringy when you insult than when you try to argue

no one needs 7 ping to kill NAs lol, the point is fighting NAs is like taking out the trash, or doing the laundry. Its a waste of time and we'd rather let the women do it. Its also fairly degrading in a way cuz you're clearly not our equals

Kore definitly is

Here's the deal Dayboul. Copy your comment, give it to someone who isn't utter shit to repost, and then I'll respond to it seriously...cause right now it just looks like a sad low tier troll post from a salty shit ping crutch player.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:24:58 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 29, 2019, 02:17:14 am »

hey man, EUs are scared since we have beaten spain and you guys are obsessing with our power and the ping. Shouldn't you be fine since you guys are so good right? And better than NA right? Sounds like the whole ping thing is scaring you guys and you want to give the excuse now in case you lose.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1268 on: January 29, 2019, 02:17:54 am »

Kore definitly is

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:25:28 am by Golden. »

Nock

« Reply #1269 on: January 29, 2019, 02:26:39 am »

Kore definitly is
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:28:26 am by Nock »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 29, 2019, 02:35:43 am »
waiting for the serious reply be like
[close]

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: January 29, 2019, 02:43:17 am »

Kore isn't, he's the best player to ever touch this game and my lover  8)

ps i am a top

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #1272 on: January 29, 2019, 02:46:52 am »

Kore definitly is
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: January 29, 2019, 02:49:57 am »
Spoiler

Kore definitly is

Kore definitly is

ps i am a top

Kore definitly is
[close]

I feel like I was very clear on my conditions.

Copy your comment, give it to someone who isn't utter shit to repost

waiting for someone who isn't shit to repost be like
[close]

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 29, 2019, 03:05:01 am »
Spoiler

Kore definitly is

Kore definitly is

ps i am a top

Kore definitly is
[close]

I feel like I was very clear on my conditions.

Copy your comment, give it to someone who isn't utter shit to repost

waiting for someone who isn't shit to repost be like
[close]

even if they were that shit, that would still make them top NA so idk what you're complaining about XD