Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168903 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #930 on: January 08, 2019, 06:31:00 pm »
Sweden is my city

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #931 on: January 08, 2019, 06:33:43 pm »
Retamar, Wonder why do you defend shepherd? Do you even know him? Noone in turkish community take him serious. And you should stop that too, he's the most toxic person i've ever seen.

He told same about Berko and Rebel too, he said he could do better than them in nwwc 18 lol, thought hes leading the worst turk reg, what a joke

Well i know him since 2016 so i think that i know him enough for saying that he has enough education i dont say that he is perfect but he knows the meaning of “respect” that 1 of the things of why i defend him then marji didnt earn any respect from me and most of the ESP community after insulting , trash talking in and after the friendly match that we had , other part not only people of sheperd talked and said that i wss right in that moment, coming back of what u said i think u cant talk about toxic people or  other thing as u me etc we are toxic , bit i was talking about education and respect something that marji should search on internet or in a book whatever he wants to watch

Yea, IK marji is a bit trollish but he's not salty like shepherd, he's fun though, shepherd is just a salt mine and he's toxic. Thinks he's a real general and makes military roleplays in his regiment lol, everyone in turkish community prefer a bit trollish guy over the toxic guy, that's the thing.

And marji has much more NW knowledge than shepherd, that's an undenyable fact.

Hmm, Ja ja, you are very right my shatzi, go on this way. İs very safety for you.

See that post? He's not even turkish, he can't even speak turkish or english properly.

nobody cares

You're too clumsy about throwing mud. I have a saying to say, and goodbye.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #932 on: January 08, 2019, 06:36:20 pm »
Who watched the last Darts world championship?

Spoiler
yikes
[close]
englandfags cant beat the goat 8)

yecgga

« Reply #933 on: January 08, 2019, 06:38:34 pm »
Retamar, Wonder why do you defend shepherd? Do you even know him? Noone in turkish community take him serious. And you should stop that too, he's the most toxic person i've ever seen.

He told same about Berko and Rebel too, he said he could do better than them in nwwc 18 lol, thought hes leading the worst turk reg, what a joke

Well i know him since 2016 so i think that i know him enough for saying that he has enough education i dont say that he is perfect but he knows the meaning of “respect” that 1 of the things of why i defend him then marji didnt earn any respect from me and most of the ESP community after insulting , trash talking in and after the friendly match that we had , other part not only people of sheperd talked and said that i wss right in that moment, coming back of what u said i think u cant talk about toxic people or  other thing as u me etc we are toxic , bit i was talking about education and respect something that marji should search on internet or in a book whatever he wants to watch

Yea, IK marji is a bit trollish but he's not salty like shepherd, he's fun though, shepherd is just a salt mine and he's toxic. Thinks he's a real general and makes military roleplays in his regiment lol, everyone in turkish community prefer a bit trollish guy over the toxic guy, that's the thing.

And marji has much more NW knowledge than shepherd, that's an undenyable fact.

Hmm, Ja ja, you are very right my shatzi, go on this way. İs very safety for you.

See that post? He's not even turkish, he can't even speak turkish or english properly.

nobody cares

You're too clumsy about throwing mud. I have a saying to say, and goodbye.

Lol. What did you mean? I didn't understand shit. You need to take some serious English lessons, of course same for Turkish too.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #934 on: January 08, 2019, 06:40:02 pm »

Spoiler
yikes
[close]

hi ni6ere
There were some really nice matches, like the Gary Anderson semi final GRRRR >:(

i only really watch highlights sometimes

i like the hype around it too XD

Spoiler
yikes
[close]
englandfags cant beat the goat 8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #935 on: January 08, 2019, 06:40:59 pm »
Full roster
Captains

| MarxeiL | 676814
| Desant | 675762

Officers

| eXt_kill | 675762
| Flashkodr | 1525793
| Shogun | 1529359

Enlisted

| Red | 620601
| Alex123 | 1123124
| Archangel | 1193896
| Lvov | 636812
| Max | 1093080
| Ghrosse_Potecs | 1341627
| Chackiy | 549920
| MeXaHuK | 1098003
| Captain Black | 1282699
| MrKnight | TBA
| CENA | 1598936
| Vengeance | 637544
| pro100pro | 1624559
| Elessar | TBA
| Fucker | TBA
| Tw1ster | TBA
| Bodya | 1399977
| Witcher | 1145029
| Bagration | 1807303
| Ben | 1282828
| Yoda | 838879
| Fwuffy | 5808
| Kore | 375537
| Kevinak | 637338
| Hokej | 403369

[close]

Add:
Nation: Team CIS
Player: Fwuffy
ID: 5808

Player: Kevinak
ID: 637338

Player: Kore
ID: 375537

Player: Hokej
ID: 403369

Remove:
Player: Eddie, Zork, Besha, Mandar1nch1k, Daniel, KOBZIK, AlexanderIII, HooK

:'(
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #936 on: January 08, 2019, 06:43:12 pm »
ıve never started a shittalk here but im the one who gets warning.Watch shepherd' words once. anytime when a drama comes up he always says that "i dont wanna argue these things here with you". whereas he is the one who starts drama and keep doing on forum. if you dont warn a guy talks about me then dont warn me as well for im defending myself.

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #937 on: January 08, 2019, 06:43:50 pm »
@Shepherd, please don't be a drama queen, you have better focus on your game instead of spreading shit about people. Noone cares about captain's behaviour as long as he leading well and trying to do something. Be better and faster next time.

@Retamar, please mind your own business. Don't join up every cry-baby posts you see.

Good luck to all teams attending.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:48:46 pm by Comrade_Caucasian »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 08, 2019, 06:46:46 pm »
yessssssssssss let the hate flow through you

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #939 on: January 08, 2019, 06:47:13 pm »
Spoiler

As a moderator, I think you are aware of the fact you can delete the unnecessary comments consisting mostly in pointless drama, as well as preventing those who contribute to the constant spam fest to post on the thread.

You can ask nicely for as much time as you like, some people don't understand basic demands unless they are followed by actual punishments/restrictions. Just because the previous NWWCs became notorious shit-post threads, reaching 100 pages of useless and generally idiotic comments doesn't mean you have to make it the norm.

Not every publicity is good to take.
I am completly aware of that fact. Its only i really have something better to do then going through pages and pages and analyzing every single posts on the question if it is deletable. If some people want to embarras themself talking bullshit here, let them embarass themself. I had a longer talk with herishey about how we manage this thread and we agreed that as this is a tournament that clearly brings people to post a lot of "something" we will only sort out stuff A. if it is a clear breach of the forum rules (racism, slur etc.) or B. if the level of shittalking threatens the accessability of the thread to us as organizers.
Speaking for real i am not repeating the order to stop over and over again because i think people will follow it. This is one of the few tournaments the community as a whole still really cares about, so a lot of posts are logic and therefore also a lot ofnonsense. I am repeating it over and over again so i can ignore the fact that someone is complaining over punishments i imposed with a clean conscience. As said, i will react on anything that goes to far. For everything else, there is the report function.

Offline Ipram

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ipram
« Reply #940 on: January 08, 2019, 06:48:25 pm »
@Shepherd the BokYiyesice, please don't be a drama queen, you have better focus on your game instead of spreading shit about people. Noone cares about captain's behaviour as long as he leading well and trying to do something. Be gtfo next time.

Good luck to all teams attending.
+1

Wursti

« Reply #941 on: January 08, 2019, 06:50:45 pm »
Czech Republic new CIS country i see

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #942 on: January 08, 2019, 06:51:57 pm »
It looks like Retamar and Bergen care.

Gatts i care of something , yes that marji came to me on steam saying that he is going. To teach me english, when he doesnt know to type it correctly i dont say that he needs to type 100% correctly but i just say that if u dont know or your knowledge is not 100% correct dont go to trash talk about the english of the other people trying to be “funny” , if u want to talk/type about feelings u can do it. , but not in a Merji english version, there is an english standard version that i think we all know, and ofc  something that is basic in  every fucking lenguage as Noam Chomsky said the “universal grammar” thats mean for example that in a sentence u must. Use  verb and pronouns articles etc

“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #943 on: January 08, 2019, 06:55:07 pm »
Thanks for contribution Retamar, you enlighten us once again.

yecgga

« Reply #944 on: January 08, 2019, 06:56:06 pm »
Thanks for contribution Retamar, you enlighten us once again.