Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168789 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #885 on: January 08, 2019, 05:09:43 pm »

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #886 on: January 08, 2019, 05:15:57 pm »
Retamar and Pierce, please, both of you, stop this madness.

I want to tell you the Turks

About for Captain Marji.
The currently selected captain may be a good melee player, but not a serious player, he's absolutely troll. and I am happy that the organizers of the event have given him the necessary warnings.

Piercee, you can't win something out here, buddy.

Only here, if you want to draw attention, you can do us all a favor by saying, "#AbimYok."
open your eyes m8 i aint good melee player who said that lmao only reason iam chosen is that im way better than you at AnYtHiNg (= Regardz

Not really sure about that , i think sheperd has more education than u for example
my bro youre absolutely a joke.Whenever you tryna shit talk about me you come out with that education subject although you dont know a shit about me nor a guy to tell about me.i dunno much about you so dont have much to tell but its for sure that you and shepherd have less iq than me at total.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #887 on: January 08, 2019, 05:16:53 pm »
man you do seem like someone with exceptionally high IQ for sure

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #888 on: January 08, 2019, 05:18:22 pm »

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #889 on: January 08, 2019, 05:19:40 pm »

About for Captain Marji.
The currently selected captain may be a good melee player, but not a serious player, he's absolutely troll. and I am happy that the organizers of the event have given him the necessary warnings.

Only here, if you want to draw attention, you can do us all a favor by saying, "#AbimYok."
open your eyes m8 i aint good melee player who said that lmao only reason iam chosen is that im way better than you at AnYtHiNg (= Regardz

Not really sure about that , i think sheperd has more education than u for example
my bro youre absolutely a joke.Whenever you tryna shit talk about me you come out with that education subject although you dont know a shit about me nor a guy to tell about me.i dunno much about you so dont have much to tell but its for sure that you and shepherd have less iq than me at total.

Well i think I and my members watched enough about you and your behaviour. Having less than -1 iq ( as your case ) is hard m8 u win us although in the less IQ competition m8 "better at anything" ahaha
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 08, 2019, 05:21:55 pm »
not smart enough to get what i meant there or stop bully me but its ok pm me if youre really interested in to get meaning (=

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 08, 2019, 05:23:46 pm »
Too many words for a little dog , also check your english , as u are saying shit about Sheperd's english pls
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 08, 2019, 05:24:32 pm »
not smart enough to get what i meant there or stop bully me but its ok pm me if youre really interested in to get meaning (=

don't ever quote me again or i'll strangle my dog in protest

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 08, 2019, 05:27:21 pm »

OI OI OI Poor little doog noo nooo noo

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 08, 2019, 05:28:13 pm »

almost forgot. i guess im in trouble now

About for Captain Marji.

Well i think I and my members watched enough about you and your behaviour. Having less than -1 iq ( as your case ) is hard m8 u win us although in the less IQ competition m8 "better at anything" ahaha
Spoiler
[close]

sorry but whats wrong with my englando am i not clear ?

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 08, 2019, 05:45:57 pm »
Spoiler

almost forgot. i guess im in trouble now

About for Captain Marji.

[close]
[/quote]
Spoiler
[close]

sorry but whats wrong with my englando am i not clear ?
[/quote]

Well for example

This gay but bully one m8

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 08, 2019, 05:48:47 pm »
 Leave marji alone you nonames  8)

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #897 on: January 08, 2019, 05:49:32 pm »

About for Captain Marji.

You call me low-IQ, you put yourself in very good situations, you go on like this boy.
There's nothing to tell you, son.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 08, 2019, 05:50:15 pm »
How about you stop posting here and take it to pms kebab

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 08, 2019, 05:51:50 pm »
Leave marji alone you nonames  8)

Who are u?