Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168772 times)

Offline Eteriasu

• Second Lieutenant
  • Die Stunden bringens Geld
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #630 on: December 09, 2018, 02:33:17 pm »
Hochfeine Bewerbung zum administrierenden Administrator:

Name: Skrotsch
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eteriasu/
Regiment: tolles 23rd
Admin Experience: DNWL, NWL, DGL

Ich esse gerne Kekse.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #631 on: December 09, 2018, 02:46:00 pm »
I ain't gonna beg anyone to play just because they have made a "name" in bloody warband. This phrase alone sounds  silly. Everyone is welcomed in the Balkan team as long as they are willing to cooperate, regardless of political factors. Fuck me, I even added the North Macedonian coat of arms in our banner to make that point across. On top of that, since the very first day I said that I am going to evaluate everyone equally and give them roles in what they are good at. Whether that means just group fight instructing or even actually leading the line.  If some people think they are too good to participate in a "dirty" Balkan team... So be it.

Alea iacta est.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #632 on: December 09, 2018, 04:59:36 pm »
Spoiler
So can we actually talk abaut wtf its going on between the bulgarians and germans?K, i get it, Artista it's an bulgarian kid who speaks german and wants to play for germany but he cant because "rules"., so hes now dragging all the bulgarians to play for GERMANY(cuz ye that could work). Why would Bulgarians play for Germany? I dont get that
I asked Muha and Artista "why would the bulgarians play for germany?".They sad "Because we fought alongside them in the world wars". Like why the fuck does that matter.

I get the fact that some bulgarians dont want to play with the Balkan Team, but thats not an excuse to go and play for an completly random country like, hmm lets choose GERMANY, ye lets play for them why not.

So ur telling me that if all the players from MENA ,Italy,Czechoslovakia,etc (these are just examples) would want to play for the balkans thats rlly nice and possible? ::)
[close]
Speaking as an Organizer: I told Artista clearly that he (nor any other bulgarians) can play for a other team than team balkan. I told him that Team Balkan is in fact the only team that bulgarians are allowed to play in, as long as they dont manage to randomly form (Team Bulgaria), which would be also questionable as the application period ended long ago.
Speaking as Captain of Team Germany: I will not allow anyone in team germany that is not either born german or got german citizenship. Artista was only allowed to play for team germany when i did not knew he was bulgarian (yeah shame on me for that blablabla), and removed imediatly after people told me.

Once again: This tournament is nation based, you can play for the nation that gave you birth or a passport and apart from that ppl should stop to act like drama queens. If you have a problem with the nation you come from and therefore do not want to play for that, its you own motherfucking buisness, the tournament does not care.

I hope the Captain of Team Balkan manages to hold his bulgarians together.

Edit: I just spoke to artista, he will be melee instructor in team balkan (from what he said), so we can forget this little issue here.
''melee instructor'' what

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #633 on: December 09, 2018, 05:33:34 pm »
Spoiler
So can we actually talk abaut wtf its going on between the bulgarians and germans?K, i get it, Artista it's an bulgarian kid who speaks german and wants to play for germany but he cant because "rules"., so hes now dragging all the bulgarians to play for GERMANY(cuz ye that could work). Why would Bulgarians play for Germany? I dont get that
I asked Muha and Artista "why would the bulgarians play for germany?".They sad "Because we fought alongside them in the world wars". Like why the fuck does that matter.

I get the fact that some bulgarians dont want to play with the Balkan Team, but thats not an excuse to go and play for an completly random country like, hmm lets choose GERMANY, ye lets play for them why not.

So ur telling me that if all the players from MENA ,Italy,Czechoslovakia,etc (these are just examples) would want to play for the balkans thats rlly nice and possible? ::)
[close]
Speaking as an Organizer: I told Artista clearly that he (nor any other bulgarians) can play for a other team than team balkan. I told him that Team Balkan is in fact the only team that bulgarians are allowed to play in, as long as they dont manage to randomly form (Team Bulgaria), which would be also questionable as the application period ended long ago.
Speaking as Captain of Team Germany: I will not allow anyone in team germany that is not either born german or got german citizenship. Artista was only allowed to play for team germany when i did not knew he was bulgarian (yeah shame on me for that blablabla), and removed imediatly after people told me.

Once again: This tournament is nation based, you can play for the nation that gave you birth or a passport and apart from that ppl should stop to act like drama queens. If you have a problem with the nation you come from and therefore do not want to play for that, its you own motherfucking buisness, the tournament does not care.

Edit: I just spoke to artista, he will be melee instructor in team balkan (from what he said), so we can forget this little issue here.
we have them in germany as well  :D

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #634 on: December 09, 2018, 05:38:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

U are a melee instructor aswell u egghead.
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #635 on: December 09, 2018, 05:46:24 pm »
Quick question the Netherlands was occupied during ww2 by the germans, does that mean I am allowed to apply for team Germany?

I just want to emerge myself into some accurate historical gameplay

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #636 on: December 09, 2018, 05:52:52 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

ye  ik, but such a bad meleer to be ''instructor'' what the hell is wrong  :-\

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #637 on: December 09, 2018, 05:56:16 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

ye  ik, but such a bad meleer to be ''instructor'' what the hell is wrong  :-\

its to make sure you superior beings feel appreciated enough to play for your own nation!

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #638 on: December 09, 2018, 06:49:36 pm »
I am kinda busy with studying atm so I leave Norden to Steinmann.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 09, 2018, 06:50:41 pm »
Becuse of lack of interest from the scandinavian community there will be no team norden
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 06:53:19 pm by Steinmann »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 09, 2018, 07:05:47 pm »
Us Dutchies had an entire SS division so all I'm saying is that if you can prove your grandparents were part of the NSB you can play for Germany?

I mean, my family was apart of the group before WW2 even started so by that logic I'm quite German

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 09, 2018, 07:16:50 pm »
don't bunch MENA with the european rejects

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #642 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:01 pm »
Becuse of lack of interest from the scandinavian community there will be no team norden
You're telling me between Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Denmark you can't find 25 players willing to play? Madness.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 09, 2018, 07:34:43 pm »
You're telling me between Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Denmark you can't find 25 players willing to play? Madness.
Both me and Zappy have looked but none is intersted in 1v1s it seems like

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #644 on: December 09, 2018, 07:39:06 pm »

It's true tbf that community doesn't give a shit