Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168724 times)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #375 on: November 28, 2018, 12:57:14 am »
Nation: Slovakia
Regiment: I dont have
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026866467/

If CZSK team won't be then i want to know which country can i join. Only wish to play for some country,I don't want be Captain

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:04:59 am by Hokej »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2018, 01:50:06 am »
I was making a really long post but then though no one would really care.

Thing is if this is an official NWWC competition the scenario would be not one of this years ESP players would sign up for it, and I'd also retire my cpt app aswell. Why? We're a pack of ridiculously stubborn and overly prideful cunts. Nice guys, but prideful and stubborn. Why so, you may ask? It's a really years-long story, will save it for the event organisers or my soon-to-be NW memoirs, but it goes along the lines of people not wanting to take it as serious as a NWWC and rather burning the entire house down and commiting seppuku than to bring shame to our tags (it is already guaranteed it will happen)
Just a warning call as I'm sensing an upcoming shitstorm.

So my proposal is to refrain from using the NWWC terminology, just call it NWC or NWLC (L standing for linebattle) We're already used for the yearly Nations Cup canon (a clearly different one) bringing this alongside will at best change nothing to you guys and at worst simply cause trouble to already troubled communities.

bitte schön :)

(Does this shit happen anywhere else? Feeling kinda lonely and special over here)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:53:24 am by Ckne~ »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #377 on: November 28, 2018, 02:09:06 am »
i always refer to it as the linebattle nwwc

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 28, 2018, 02:47:49 am »
I called it an 1v1 nations league. Idk why the name of the event is so important tho.

Offline mat884

• Second Lieutenant
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8c7lsVhfXo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_Cpt_Mat
« Reply #379 on: November 28, 2018, 04:41:15 am »
I called it an 1v1 nations league. Idk why the name of the event is so important tho.

As he said , some are prideful and stubborn cunts,and he is not alone , also some others never had a girlfriend and this shit old dying clunky game (that we all love) is all they have !

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #380 on: November 28, 2018, 09:58:42 am »
I don't care if people care about the name, I hosted the first 'NWWC' and invented the title as such after changing it from 'NWEC'.

There is no such thing as an 'Official NWWC' as such as anyone can host any event at anytime and the ownership of events changes like the days with everyone leaving and coming back as much as they do at this point in the game. As for the tag of this event as such I don't believe it was decided to be 'NWWC' anyway, I don't even think we'd discussed it yet.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #381 on: November 28, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »
Nation: NA
Regiment: N/A
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/windflower1

im not too late and theres NA right?

Ye there's NA and you aren't too late.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #382 on: November 28, 2018, 02:25:32 pm »

Thing is if this is an official NWWC competition the scenario would be not one of this years ESP players would sign up for it, and I'd also retire my cpt app aswell. Why? We're a pack of ridiculously stubborn and overly prideful cunts. Nice guys, but prideful and stubborn. Why so, you may ask? It's a really years-long story, will save it for the event organisers or my soon-to-be NW memoirs, but it goes along the lines of people not wanting to take it as serious as a NWWC and rather burning the entire house down and commiting seppuku than to bring shame to our tags (it is already guaranteed it will happen)

So my proposal is to refrain from using the NWWC terminology, just call it NWC or NWLC (L standing for linebattle) We're already used for the yearly Nations Cup canon (a clearly different one) bringing this alongside will at best change nothing to you guys and at worst simply cause trouble to already troubled communities.

(Does this shit happen anywhere else? Feeling kinda lonely and special over here)
Bro i dont know if i understand you right here but: This tournament is not even called "NWWC". The thread is just reffering to NWWC to make the system more easy to understand, that it is national team based. If you look at the Title of the Thread as well as the Header this tournament is called "Napoleons Cup", so NC or if you may wish NW1vs1WC.

Anyways: German Team is nearly ready boyyys, prepare yourself!

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2018, 04:52:10 pm »
That answer will do. Thank you :)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #384 on: November 28, 2018, 07:25:28 pm »
Nation: NA
Regiment: N/A
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/windflower1

im not too late and theres NA right?

Ye there's NA and you aren't too late.
kay cool thnks

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #385 on: November 28, 2018, 08:45:21 pm »

Melsyo get in there son

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #386 on: November 28, 2018, 09:38:06 pm »
Would people like an extension for when we decide cpts or are you still happy for us to do that in a few days time?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #387 on: November 28, 2018, 11:27:31 pm »
Nation:Portugal / Spain
Regiment:84e
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/R1bazZz/
Experience: been cpt in some gf teams
Verified as Captain by the national Community:ESP comunity and chicken the esp cpt
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Grela

• First Lieutenant
  • "The lion from the north"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CI_5toReg_Cpt_Grela
« Reply #388 on: November 29, 2018, 03:49:24 pm »
Nation:Portugal / Spain
Regiment:84e
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/R1bazZz/
Experience: been cpt in some gf teams
Verified as Captain by the national Community:ESP comunity and chicken the esp cpt

interesting  :o  Did u talk to someone else than Chicken from the Spanish community?

JSC 2013-2015 (Fus) | 64RegGal 2016-2018 (Col)| 1erBG 2018-2020(Col) | 5to 2020 (Cpt)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2018, 03:51:10 pm »
I will lead Spain don't worry