Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168770 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2018, 03:50:52 pm »
Please note the following: Competitors on the Captain of a national Community can indeed battle trial Matches with the team they set Up. This can be as a way to settle Things in the national community. Nonetheless this has no Impact on the Hosts decision who will be assigned Captain. We as Hosts seize the right to choose the best possible Captains out of all captain-applicants for a national Team.

So do you choose other nations their captains rather than them? or only if there's a disagreement in who should be... because for the GB/IRE merge would be nice to have a cpt from Eng Scot and Ire or something... just a thought

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #316 on: November 22, 2018, 04:03:31 pm »
Of course the Captains choosed will Match the nationality of the Team. We as Hosts will Held the Captain Decision for every nation where there are multiple applicants and as Well check If possible Captains that are the only one applying for their Nation are suited for the Job. With this we will make sure this Tournament will work on Basis of Well organized national Teams.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2018, 04:09:10 pm »
My main goal is to blow up

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2018, 04:29:39 pm »
And then act like I dont know nobody
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2018, 05:24:28 pm »
Referee Application:

Name: General Shepherd
Steam Link: You are both got it.
Regiment: 82nd Regiment of Foot 'General Shepherd's Volunteers'
Admin Experience: NWL-TR & CNWL-TR League Founders, ex-NWPublic Admin and ex-PSO Events Admin, now just make it RGL referee.

And I can help you with anything I can.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #320 on: November 22, 2018, 05:57:31 pm »
Please note the following: Competitors on the Captain of a national Community can indeed battle trial Matches with the team they set Up. This can be as a way to settle Things in the national community. Nonetheless this has no Impact on the Hosts decision who will be assigned Captain. We as Hosts seize the right to choose the best possible Captains out of all captain-applicants for a national Team.

So do you choose other nations their captains rather than them? or only if there's a disagreement in who should be... because for the GB/IRE merge would be nice to have a cpt from Eng Scot and Ire or something... just a thought
If there are no other candidates that applied or the other applicants agree to withdraw their application to play under one of the other applicants then it'll be quite clear to see that they will then be the cpt of that nation. If there are several applications like GB/IRE then we will allow the captains to have a 1v1 against each other with their own team to help aid us in the decision but ultimately we will still decide who gets the captaincy. Which could be different to the result of the 1v1 depending on what we believe is best for the nation.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:41:54 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #321 on: November 22, 2018, 06:27:50 pm »

If there are no other candidates that applied or the other applicants agree to withdraw their application to play under one of hte other applicants then it'll be quite clear to see that they will then be the cpt of that nation. If there are several applications like GB/IRE then we will allow the captains to have a 1v1 against each other with their own team to help aid us in the decision but ultimately we will still decide who gets the captaincy. Which could be different to the result of the 1v1 depending on what we believe is best for the nation.

ahhhhhhhhh fair enough i get ya xoxo

Offline mat884

• Second Lieutenant
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8c7lsVhfXo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_Cpt_Mat
« Reply #322 on: November 22, 2018, 09:44:18 pm »
Nation: France
Regiment: 23e Régiment D'infanterie de Ligne
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032267773/
Experience: Always been part of team FRA, Sgt of 23e, I have been Cpt of the 1st 17e, and i was CSjt in 91st. Im an hold player on this game since 2013 and i always been active in this community. I'm doing many competitive stuff like tournaments with my GF team
Verified as Captain by the national Community: Yes as Co Cpt.

I approve , he ll be more than usefull as a captain/co captain with his experience.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 22, 2018, 10:11:52 pm »
I've tried to update the cpts where I can but if I missed anyone just post again please soz boyo's too much shit on el threado.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 22, 2018, 10:23:39 pm »
Referee Application

Name: Shadey
Steam Link: [84e] Shadey
Regiment: 84e
Admin Experience: Stuff

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #325 on: November 23, 2018, 07:41:39 am »
sign me up as ref pls
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 23, 2018, 10:27:20 am »
I've updated the referee applicants list, we'll accept refs at a later date.

Offline [3pp]_XW_Trojan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Commit all of your atrocities at once
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Trojan
« Reply #327 on: November 23, 2018, 12:12:36 pm »
Application as a nations Team Captain
Nation: Poland
Regiment: 3pp_XW
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017723585/
Experience: 4 years leading 3pp, NWL, RGL, EIC
Verified as Captain by the national Community: Majority (Polish scene mostly doesnt exist)
Could you add me please?

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #328 on: November 23, 2018, 12:14:40 pm »
Application as a nations Team Captain
Nation: Poland
Regiment: 3pp_XW
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017723585/
Experience: 4 years leading 3pp, NWL, RGL, EIC
Verified as Captain by the national Community: Majority (Polish scene mostly doesnt exist)
Could you add me please?
Added.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #329 on: November 23, 2018, 02:58:02 pm »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12