Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 168625 times)

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #870 on: January 08, 2019, 03:51:31 pm »
okay I really love turks and their intelligence, it is vastly superior over that of my own and I have noticed a trend with their population being superior in every way to the germanic-saxon race I am apart of.
I hope that one day we can reach the successes they can with their solid political stances in their country, their amazing skills in every game they play.

And the amount of hilarious drama when one captain doesn't get picked LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This gay but bully one m8

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #871 on: January 08, 2019, 03:53:06 pm »
okay I really love turks and their intelligence, it is vastly superior over that of my own and I have noticed a trend with their population being superior in every way to the germanic-saxon race I am apart of.
I hope that one day we can reach the successes they can with their solid political stances in their country, their amazing skills in every game they play.

And the amount of hilarious drama when one captain doesn't get picked LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You should learn more about what happened before saying. Anything i think

You don't even get my post, literally don't @ me, if you're man enough wrestle me in the mud for my answer about why I posted this, if you're not man enough then go be a gypsy somewhere else

I will not waste more time reading such retards posts lmao go being Viking to somewhere else too
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 08, 2019, 03:54:18 pm »

You don't even get my post, literally don't @ me, if you're man enough wrestle me in the mud for my answer about why I posted this, if you're not man enough then go be a gypsy somewhere else

I will not waste more time reading such retards posts lmao go being Viking to somewhere else too

mans literally afraid to mud-wrestle the germanic saxon pure blood vikang

gypsy back muddy and broken

boy cant recover LMAO LMAO LMAO

dont @ me again bro or you might lose your life  8)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #873 on: January 08, 2019, 03:56:02 pm »
Gather round, kids. Settle down now. And no hitting. I'm going to tell you a story about the way that what Mr. Piercee seems to be forgetting is that it has long been my opinion—and I have never shrunk from its expression—that repeating something over and over does not make it true. Let me get to the crux of the matter: His fantastic tales of how Stalinism has saved lives are as profitable for him as they are fictitious. It's hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it's not worth examining the notion that Piercee asserts that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible. I hate to sound a dissenting note, but this assertion is pure insanity. As Piercee ought to know, the reality is that I suggest that he draw his chair in closer and listen harder to the intricate conversations taking place among the world's leading experts in combating militarism. Maybe then Piercee will learn that his promise of equality is a false one. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short letter as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that Piercee wants us to believe that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. How stupid does he think we are? To turn that question around, is his lack of intelligence genetic or the result of too much time spent with unconscionable nutters? I have searched numerous sources for answers to that question. No two sources seem to agree on any given point except for one, that Piercee's hirelings are too indolent to prescribe a course of action. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that he keeps saying that the sun rises just for him. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that there are some temeritous crumbums who are wicked. There are also some who are cheeky. Which category does Piercee fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check “both”.

If we were to let Piercee get away with compromising the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice. His intolerance for those assumed to hold different value systems from his is so great, so mentally debilitating, so handicapping to Piercee's thought processes that Piercee periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. He intends to create a new social class. Wayward morbid-types, headstrong scammers, and morally questionable rotters will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their idolators.

Piercee can't be trusted. Everything he says is a lie, and everything he does is based on a lie: his codices, his flimflams, his publications—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make materialistic, pharisaical-to-the-core muttonheads believe them. Yes, he may have some superficial charm, but Piercee finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on repressive simps of one sort or another. Doing so fits with the rest of his populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that if the past is any indication of the future, Piercee will once again attempt to calumniate helpless miscreants. Pardon my saying so, but too many unambitious prima donnas out there are looking for the quick and easy fix, for a great savior who will make it all right again so they can go back to sleep. They gather at the foot of the mount to herald the coming of Piercee and neglect to notice that the suggestion that Piercee's decisions are based on reason is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, Piercee's peons like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that Piercee may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

Although I generally try to be tolerant of unabashed laziness, defiant incompetence, willful ignorance, and combative arrogance, when I hear Piercee say that he is a spokesman for God, I have to wonder about him. Is he absolutely subhuman? Is he simply being verbally incontinent? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? If you avouch that Piercee's politics prevent smallpox then you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it. You won't understand my answer if you warrant that the media should “create” news rather than report it. However, you have a chance at understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that if we do nothing, Piercee will keep on rewriting history to reflect or magnify an imaginary “victimhood”. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can clarify that whenever I hear Piercee use a word like “cinephotomicrography” I think that someone must have given him a thesaurus without telling him how to use it. It would have been much clearer, for instance, for Piercee simply to say that we have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be oppugning Piercee's out-of-touch screeds. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that in order to take away as many of his opportunities for mischief as possible we must restore the world back to its original balance. And that's just the first step. Remember, Piercee wants to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his communications. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that he doesn't want us to question his authority. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of unilateralism.

The struggle against the worst kinds of headlong ear bangers I've ever seen must be a struggle against terrorism, savagism, and Bourbonism, or it is doomed to failure. While self-justification may motivate temulent loan sharks, the same commentaries also work well for loathsome storytellers. Here's something to ponder: If Piercee's perorations turn out to be loud—if they move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth—then how do we set about salvaging the tattered remains of our society? Before you answer, let me point out that Piercee's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of ramblings. Others are in the form of prognoses. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. As this letter has hopefully convinced you, Mr. Piercee has a deficiency of real goals. The good news is that tomorrow can be better than today. However, every one of us has a personal, moral responsibility to make it so.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 08, 2019, 03:59:21 pm »
 8) deffo me

fellow destiny viewers rise up

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #875 on: January 08, 2019, 04:00:55 pm »
Janne at it again with the tl;dr.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 08, 2019, 04:02:13 pm »
tl;dr piercee is afraid of girls

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 08, 2019, 04:04:41 pm »
that's why I only fuck tight boi pussies

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 08, 2019, 04:31:03 pm »

mans literally afraid to mud-wrestle the germanic saxon pure blood vikang

gypsy back muddy and broken

boy cant recover LMAO LMAO LMAO

dont @ me again bro or you might lose your life  8)

Too many words for a little dog

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:33:05 pm by retamar123 »
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #879 on: January 08, 2019, 04:36:24 pm »
Retamar and Pierce, please, both of you, stop this madness.

I want to tell you the Turks

About for Captain Marji.
The currently selected captain may be a good melee player, but not a serious player, he's absolutely troll. and I am happy that the organizers of the event have given him the necessary warnings.

Piercee, you can't win something out here, buddy.

Only here, if you want to draw attention, you can do us all a favor by saying, "#AbimYok."

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:10 pm »

Learn something made by a real SPANISH

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #881 on: January 08, 2019, 04:45:22 pm »
Rly boys?
[close]

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #882 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:30 pm »
Rly boys?
[close]

İt's better.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #883 on: January 08, 2019, 05:06:34 pm »

About for Captain Marji.
The currently selected captain may be a good melee player, but not a serious player, he's absolutely troll. and I am happy that the organizers of the event have given him the necessary warnings.

Only here, if you want to draw attention, you can do us all a favor by saying, "#AbimYok."
open your eyes m8 i aint good melee player who said that lmao only reason iam chosen is that im way better than you at AnYtHiNg (= Regardz

edit- type in turkish when youre talking to turks if only you can fluently enough to make yourself clear (::::::::::::::::
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:10:16 pm by Marji ßaßa »

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 08, 2019, 05:09:11 pm »

About for Captain Marji.

open your eyes m8 i aint good melee player who said that lmao only reason iam chosen is that im way better than you at AnYtHiNg (= Regardz

Not really sure about that , i think sheperd has more education than u for example 

edit- type in turkish when youre talking to turks if only you can fluently enough to make yourself clear (::::::::::::::::

This gay but bully one m8

I mean reallly?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:17:09 pm by retamar123 »