Author Topic: NA 1 Ban Request  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
NA 1 Ban Request
« on: March 18, 2013, 02:50:07 am »

Please keep in mind there was 3 admins present during this. Unfortunately they were either ignoring me or too busy dealing with some petty trolls.

First guy said racial slurs in chat about 5 times.
Spoiler
[close]
As you can see here there is the racial slur sayer, he did it about 5 times.

Second guy had a racist name. I told the admins a few times but they did not respond at all, so I posted this. About middle of left team.
Spoiler
[close]
Edit: William asked him to change his name, but no disciplinary was taken. Might still be useful to check the logs for him to see if he has had past offenses.

Keep in mind this is the 2nd time an event like this has happened, where I told admins several times of someone violating rules and no action was taken. I request admins start paying attention more to chat and their surroundings.

My other Ban Request (still not handled) can be found here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg116422#msg116422

Server: NA1
Time: 3/17/13 9:30ish EST
Names: Nigger_Hater and 4e_SousLt_locust25
Offense:Racism

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:19:04 am by Death by EMP »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA 1 Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 03:45:10 am »
Yes, I was there.  I was alive roaming around the map trying to find the enemy when I had several people tell me in ts that people were using slurs in dead chat.  I was talking to getty who I believe was also alive.   I went ahead and switched to spec.  I then went ahead and searched for "Nigger_Hater" and had him change his name.  There were a quite a few people at this time clogging up chat with spam and  nonsense plus a few others(mainly 1 regiment, the 3-i)  through insults towards getty.  I was a little busy at the time so I didn't catch everything that was said during the spam.  Sorry about that.

Also, crunch, you have my steam, you can message me.  Would of made it to be easier to see your comment.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:58:57 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 03:48:25 am »
Yes, I was there.  I was alive roaming around the map trying to find the enemy when I had several people tell me in ts that people were using slurs in dead chat.  I was talking to getty who I believe was also alive.   I went ahead and switched to spec.  I then went ahead and searched for "Nigger_Hater" and had him change his name.  There were a quite a few people at this time clogging up chat with spam and  nonsense plus a few others(mainly 1 regiment, the 3-i)  through insults towards getty.  I was a little busy at the time so I didn't catch everything that was said during the spam.  Sorry about that.

I notified Little Guy as to what happened as well so he can check the logs for any actions that need to be taken.
This is all accurate unfortunately we were very busy at the time and may of missed it please note that this was not intentional.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 04:29:42 am »
I have no doubt that the admins present were engaged either alive and could not see dead chat, or were dealing with other problems at the time. While I cannot look at the moment all parties involved will have IDs compared and will be taken care of as soon as I get home. Thank you for the report.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:10:28 am »
First, the racist name guy will not be banned. He was asked to change his name, and then kicked and did not rejoin the server at all. Therefor, he has already been dealt with.

The other is most certainly banned. I almost want to post the logs as an example of the perfect way to get yourself log banned, that's how ridiculous they are.

Thank you for the report.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 11:21:26 am »

Also, crunch, you have my steam, you can message me.  Would of made it to be easier to see your comment.
Aye, I do have your Steam, but whenever I tell people these things they say they "Will have to see for themselves to punish"
And, yes, at one point 2 of you were indeed alive, but before you even joined the server William, there was 2 admins in dead chat with me, but they were too busy feeding the 3-i trolls that they did not realize the blatant racism going on.