Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATES THROUGHOUT CCL
« Reply #360 on: February 11, 2019, 12:06:03 pm »
He doesn't. Opinion based 100% but that's unimportant. All this is based off of is how many bitch and what your final score is. Meaning that if you bait your team and killwhore you will get near the top in no time. While the top10 might be relatively accurate the 86-82 ratings are a complete clusterfuck of innacuracy. Many that outperform others in matches being rated lower because they dont whore around for Dismounted Kills.
yes, skittles is known to drop big 20 bombs, hence his 88 rating, smh

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2019, 12:07:33 pm »
He doesn't. Opinion based 100% but that's unimportant. All this is based off of is how many bitch and what your final score is. Meaning that if you bait your team and killwhore you will get near the top in no time. While the top10 might be relatively accurate the 86-82 ratings are a complete clusterfuck of innacuracy. Many that outperform others in matches being rated lower because they dont whore around for Dismounted Kills.
yes, skittles is known to drop big 20 bombs, hence his 88 rating, smh

The regiment behind his name says enough. Enjoy your day.

And to Kane. Even though your comment is deleted. Claiming I believe I am the best through ego doesn't really work. Do I shittalk? Yes. But don't forget that this list was created off of the Skeleton from my list. Where I rated myself as an 84p.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:10:30 pm by StephanGH »

Offline KaneMaB

• Private
  • I move around in the shadows
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Rec_Kane
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2019, 12:10:03 pm »
It seems you are a bit salty about not being rated as high as you rate yourself  ;)

Ciiges has mentioned before that this list is based on performances and alot of feedback from top players. This can most likely be confirmed by the people who have given their input.

I've come across your type alot in Native, PW, mercs and other mods I've played on. The cocky type who rates himself way higher than he actually is. Your type is usually the type to go for kills only to try and boosts others' opinion of you, sad really. This is a teambased game in any aspect besides duelling, hence why most lists are based on more than score, or opinions of lone players.

At the end of the day your opinion on urself doesn't really matter, but please do go ahead and make urself look like a fool with a big ego.
“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 11, 2019, 12:11:25 pm »
It seems you are a bit salty about not being rated as high as you rate yourself  ;)

Ciiges has mentioned before that this list is based on performances and alot of feedback from top players. This can most likely be confirmed by the people who have given their input.

I've come across your type alot in Native, PW, mercs and other mods I've played on. The cocky type who rates himself way higher than he actually is. Your type is usually the type to go for kills only to try and boosts others' opinion of you, sad really. This is a teambased game in any aspect besides duelling, hence why most lists are based on more than score, or opinions of lone players.

At the end of the day your opinion on urself doesn't really matter, but please do go ahead and make urself look like a fool with a big ego.

As I said; believe I am an 84p

Listed as: 84p

Listed myself in my own list as: 84p

I believe I am in the exact right spot in this list. I just believe the reasons for it are invalid. As a matter of fact. The 84 rsting I gave myself was when I played better than I do now. As I went inactive for a while. I might even be an 83 at this point. So no. Don't think my EGO really is a problem here. My shittalking does not reflect the opinion of how good I actually am.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:14:41 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:25 pm »
Which isnt very  >:(

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2019, 12:18:53 pm »
Which isnt very  >:(

Meh. 84 isn't bad. Am I a top player in League 1? Absolutely not. I've even gone on record saying that if I am the top 3 within your regiment you have no chance at L1. But everyone has their strenghts. I play to enjoy this game and my current skill is good enough for that. I can hold my own, that's enough. I play about once or twice a week. Don't play cavGF oitside of warmup or trolling. Don't really try to improve. Could I be an 85? Maybe. But I wont ever go much above that so I am happy where I am. Wether that's shit or not.

But nice insult

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 11, 2019, 12:24:03 pm »
Dont make me quote your steam messages where you cried about your ratings and called yourself a 85/86 player

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 11, 2019, 12:26:24 pm »
Dont make me quote your steam messages where you cried about your ratings and called yourself a 85/86 player

At my best? I can be. Mostly I referenced other players. I believe I played towards 85 during my recent matches. Hence why. Do I believe I am a consistent 85/86? Nope. As I said. Rated myself a consistent 84 back then. The best I play is 86. The worst I play can be 80 and below. I am not consistent. However I have my matches.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2019, 12:29:00 pm »
So dont come crying to me about your 84 rating, like my arguments or not, you agreed to being 84 didn't you? So it surpises me you wanted me to explain why?

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2019, 12:30:02 pm »
So dont come crying to me about your 84 rating, like my arguments or not, you agreed to being 84 didn't you? So it surpises me you wanted me to explain why?

I agree with the 84 of me absolutely. However considering performances it confuses me at why others aren't -ed or +ed considering their performances.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 11, 2019, 12:34:23 pm »

I agree with the 84 of me absolutely. However considering performances it confuses me at why others aren't -ed or +ed considering their performances.
They are, but as I explained, I cannot track the performances of 130+ hussars weekly with my schedule, hence why some players' updates are delayed and I always say "updated mostly". I currently heavily rely on streams and imput from players such as dokletian, remao, quinn and other hussar veterans. Although I will always check wether or not a change is valid and in place.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #371 on: February 11, 2019, 01:52:13 pm »
stephan: *says he doesn‘t care about his rating*

Also stephan: *spends 10 posts speaking about his rating*
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2019, 02:03:18 pm »
stephan: *says he doesn‘t care about his rating*

Also stephan: *spends 10 posts speaking about his rating*

Mostly defended myself. But fair enough. You win this one

Deutsche Gott

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2019, 02:12:00 pm »
Starting problems, defending yourself against those problems, complaining about having to defend yourself against your own created problems, stephan.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2019, 02:13:29 pm »
Starting problems, defending yourself against those problems, complaining about having to defend yourself against your own created problems, stephan.

Heyhohey I didn't complain. I said he won that one.

This turned into top notch dank mémé
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:16:30 pm by StephanGH »