Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATES THROUGHOUT CCL
« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2019, 05:22:56 pm »
First off, thanks Ciiges for going on with such an 'unrewarding' task. Appreciated.

Secondly, I‘ll try to give an opinion as unbiased as I can.

I‘ll start at the 'lower points':

Adds
I‘d add Vaggelaros (Greek/11e), Law (French/Nr.4), Zocki (German/2Lr), Recker (German/2Lr), Jaguar (German/Nr.4), St0m (German/Nr.6), Dominik (German/Nr.6), Griff (Turkish/11e), DerKaiser (?/11e), Hungarian (!/Nr.6).
[close]

80-85
I‘d put Skillerbro, Enderby, Husarion, Lindblom, Uganda, SteFan and Krishna higher. Krishna way higher, tbh. Since he always provides good results with a ping of 140+, nuff' said in my opinion.

Harford lower (sorry darling), Musketeer, Alexisse off the list.
[close]

86-87

Tomas, Mono, Quinn, DeLaBedoyere higher.

(Sorry but) I‘d put Andros, Shadey, Cage, Killa, Kazi, Nicolas Soult, Tulkas, Maxence, Yoran, Voland at least one point lower.
[close]

Spicy rest
Soartex, Rival, Stannis & prob Mark one point lower.

Hannes should be at least 93 points - shortly because he really earns it, but I could list some points for better understanding if needed. Better than just spamming random screenshots with good kd's (which is simply pathetic imo).
[close]

This is the very first stuff that popped into my mind, I will surely give some more feedback in the future. Btw, what about some more lists, like 'Top 10 blocker‘, 'Top 10 on the ground', 'Top 10 ctrl j user' etc. . They don‘t have to be in a particular order, tbf.

Don’t forgot TOP 10 Q’rs  ???

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2019, 05:43:43 pm »
Appreciated lots dokletian, this is really helpfull and I will get to it tonight when I'm home. Thanks lots!

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2019, 06:40:20 pm »
I've added most of your changes because I agree to most of them.

-I've moved Hannes to 92 instead of 93 because he's just got a +3 within 2 weeks so if he keeps performing he'll keep going up.
-I'm in need of a greek banner if anyone has it, please send :[
-I've added the new guys in the 81 list just for simplicity sake, I'll keep very close eyes on them and rate them accurately throughout the CCL.

Big thanks again Dok.

Offline MechIsGod

• Sergeant
  • Nr6 Über Alles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [FP] Mech
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2019, 06:54:03 pm »
Kaiser is Romanian btw

Offline stevve

• Captain
  • yeeeeeet
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2019, 07:41:14 pm »
86-87

(Sorry but) I‘d put Andros, Shadey, Cage, Killa, Kazi, Nicolas Soult, Tulkas, Maxence, Yoran, Voland at least one point lower.
[close]

Isn't Shadey (one of) the best in the 11e rn? I mean, he is carrying in 1v1s and at all his skill is top notch. An 89 rating doesn't seem so wrong to me.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2019, 07:57:56 pm »
86-87

[close]

Isn't Shadey (one of) the best in the 11e rn? I mean, he is carrying in 1v1s and at all his skill is top notch. An 89 rating doesn't seem so wrong to me.
Ngl, you rated Thyrell  89 not too long ago, so you're input on this isn't as much respected as Doks. Besides, he still is rated as one of the highest 11e's with 87, that's very impressive still from 84 in 3 weeks

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2019, 08:08:32 pm »
I agree on most of the changes proposed by Dok.
Northern can be removed from the list. I would add Myoui/Demme (German, 11e) & LaPierre (French, 3e)
I would also put Naz, Krishna, Hungarian, Law and St0m atleast one point higher.

This is how the list of top-15 players should look like in my opinion:

Spoiler
94 – Remao
93 – Dokletian
93 – Hannes
92 – Ouranos
92 – Stannis
91 – Destrass
91 – Rival
91 - Ciiges
90 – Blader
90 – Caucasian
90 - MajorMark
90 – Bedoyere
90 – Kazi
90 – Soartex
89 - Shadey
[close]

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 04, 2019, 08:10:34 pm »
Thanks for the detailed opinion, always welcomed! However, some of those players either don't play hussar anymore, or don't play at all anymore, hence the current standings. I'll keep them in mind as the CCL progresses though.

Raised Krishna again because of a lot of requests, I do agree the guy performs insanely good.
I will also go ahead and completely remove Ouranous and rival to stop confusion as they dont play hussar or NW (rival) anymore.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:14:16 pm by Ciiges »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2019, 08:50:35 pm »
Destrass is really busy with IRL and only can attend a few 5e matches from time to time but I am not sure I would consider him an active player. Same goes for Rival, sure he is mechanically insane and if he is bothered to come back actively one day, no doubt he would top the rankings again, however, given the last conversation I had with him, I highly doubt we'll see this happening anytime soon.

I think the same can be said about a few players on the list but imo its more problematic to keep someone who is barely playing around 90+.

Edit: Just so your edit and missed the last sentence in the post above so nevermind that!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:53:01 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2019, 08:53:57 pm »
What about a section of like "Legends" (or whatever you wanna call it), where all the retired players are.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #295 on: February 04, 2019, 08:55:54 pm »
What about a section of like "Legends" (or whatever you wanna call it), where all the retired players are.
+1

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2019, 09:12:24 pm »
Can deffo do that, will need some of u grandpa players to help me with that though

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2019, 09:14:58 pm »
+1

Edit: Ouranos still plays in the 3e and on the cav groupfighting server as hussar, just not in the CCL.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:34:53 pm by MajorMark »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2019, 10:51:38 pm »

Definitely a good idea. I also suggested some ideas to Ciiges such as different categories/strengths like Mapple did for his NA All Time list. I feel like rating players with a number is a good way to compare people easily but adding categories help to show what a player is really good at (smart delaying, surviving, aggressive or defensive plays, clutch potential, movements, dismounted skill vs mounted players, mounted skills vs dismounted players, and many more ..).

However, its a lot of work to keep it up to date, whereas a Legend category is entertaining, easier to do and isn't going to require that many updates with time.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2019, 12:05:36 am »

Definitely a good idea. I also suggested some ideas to Ciiges such as different categories/strengths like Mapple did for his NA All Time list. I feel like rating players with a number is a good way to compare people easily but adding categories help to show what a player is really good at (smart delaying, surviving, aggressive or defensive plays, clutch potential, movements, dismounted skill vs mounted players, mounted skills vs dismounted players, and many more ..).

However, its a lot of work to keep it up to date, whereas a Legend category is entertaining, easier to do and isn't going to require that many updates with time.

Great idea, would take a lot of work though  :)