Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2018, 06:24:55 pm »
People blaming me of not specing any games yet should read the first post I've explained I've pretty much coppied most of these ratings and they will be updated accurately when I start watching players in the upcomming few weeks. I have played a few matches recently and watched some others, which I have based some ratings off alongside a fucking ton of feedback.
Besides, I have actually talked with many of those players you mentioned, stop jumping to fucking conclusions constantly, you are making yourself look like a fool.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:27:33 pm by Ciiges »

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2018, 06:36:10 pm »
People want to sit here and pretend like heavy cavalry takes skill? I don't know, but watching a heavy cavalry regiment run in a slow, tight circle, bumping into each other and team wounding and still winning do the ghost reach and HP... yeah that isn't skill. That is a broken class, I mean you can just watch the last CNWL. There were 2-3 regiments more skilled than the winners, but lost to what I described above.

I wanted to reply but then I read the other paragraph:

Back to the actual list. Not having Erik, as the #1 Hussar player is an insult.

And realised Lurvy got too good in imitating an idiot, to a degree where the sarcasm is too subtle to detect at first, despite the sheer imbecility of the content. He perfectly parodies a salty hussar who insults himself by saying that a slow, dumb and clueless bunch of randoms can totally wreck his regiment just because of the advantage of sometimes taking more than a single hit to die.

DAMN LURVY, THAT WAS FUNNY.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2018, 06:52:36 pm »
4e is a fucking joke tbf, we fucking lost a match :steamsad:

Offline BONGOMEN02

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2018, 10:12:04 pm »
I have a question, since when are heavies that OP ? They only got changed health-wise in 2012 "Cuirassiers now have additional body armour and same health as everyone else"(Napoleonic Wars version 1.003) .

They got "- Heavy and medium horses are slightly more maneuverable."(Napoleonic Wars 1.2 Patch,2018)and "Increased the speed of all heavy horses."(Napoleonic Wars version 1.005,2012) for maneuverability.

I didn´t see that many people complain last year or the year before about their "tankiness" or about them being super-OP.

Their sword length btw, "- Sword lengths for cavalry were standardized. Light sabers are at 101 length. Heavy cavalry or other long cavalry swords are 110."(Napoleonic Wars 1.2 Patch,2018) is 9 longer which is 8.91089108911%. I would say you are not that bad if you are able to get that much of a difference with 8.91089108911%.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:15:07 pm by BONGOMEN02 »

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2018, 10:17:33 pm »
"Please remember that this list is based on your skill in 1v1 Dismounted, 1v1 Mounted, and Groupfighting."

I can't understand this sentence, who is juge of our skill in a 1v1, who spec our game in 5e? Who can really say that you have 91p while he is not better than you ?
Don't tell me that you are spectating all my 1v1 :p

Let's do some duels !!!!! Only solution to take fun and know who is really a good player !!!  ;D

Offline 84e Official

• First Sergeant
  • Official account of the 84e Regiment d'infanterie
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2018, 11:10:00 pm »
Wrong account lol

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2018, 11:11:57 pm »
Spoiler
I've done some small edits.
(Flag changed for Nytekz, still looking for idian flag for Krishna)
(Put caucasian to 89 for his consistent insane plays)
(Updated most regs)
(Removed Ilypa and removed StephanGH)

I agree that Krishna and perhaps Nytekz should be higher, however I can't just throw them in at 85 without seeing them perform consistently. Give it time.
Also, I want to see more from Thyrell before I higher his ratings.

Can you also keep a look out for me as in the 85 points I have beat quite a few of em lol ;p
I keep eyes out for every player

I will probably in the near future (after the hussars are rated more currently and accurately) also include heavy cav into the list, as they too are a big part of the cav community. Now some people might find this a bad idea due to the imbalanced discussion there has been for fucking ever, however; a good hussar can kill a good heavy cav and the other way around. As a good hussar you must be able to defeat what you're faced with, same goes for heavy cav.

Opinions?

I suggest you wait untill after the Heavy nerf goes through (next patch) because their horse health will be lowered again. Give it a week or so and then add them to the list.
[close]

+1

Once your average hussar player can compete with your average heavy player, you’ll get a much better list. Average heavy cav player will win most of the times just because of the sheer tankiness of heavies, and their ability to one hit a hussar in the foot  ;D

lol ! you can one shot heavie cav when you hit the head or the leg and you are faster so you have the speed damage.
Don't care of the list but you cannot say that a noob can kill a good hussar when he is playing heavy.
If you want a demonstration, i can play hussar against you as heavy.

Have a nice day !

If you would look and read what I said, you will see that I stated that heavy cav are tanky af. I didn’t say you can’t one hit them, but you will find on 99% of occasions, that you won’t. FYI no heavy cav will ever die to a hit in the foot, that’s just complete bs.

Yes, hussars have speed, but momentum works in favour of both parties when it comes to hits. Especially when you take into account the range on heavy swords, or just ghost range in general.

Also, I said average heavy cav player vs average hussar player, not a noob cav player vs good hussar.
Please read carefully next time  :)

Bottom line is, heavy cav are too imbalanced at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:14:59 pm by Shadey »

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2018, 11:42:52 pm »
"Please remember that this list is based on your skill in 1v1 Dismounted, 1v1 Mounted, and Groupfighting."

I can't understand this sentence, who is juge of our skill in a 1v1, who spec our game in 5e? Who can really say that you have 91p while he is not better than you ?
Don't tell me that you are spectating all my 1v1 :p

Let's do some duels !!!!! Only solution to take fun and know who is really a good player !!!  ;D
I'm going to repeat myself again, most ratings have literally been directly coppied from an old list and will be edited throughout the next few weeks WHEN I do actually spectate the 1v1s (reg and solo). Besides, duels would only show who is the better 1v1 hussar, it wouldn't directly show who's better in teamfights and dismounted, which counts for the other 66%.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2018, 07:18:23 pm »
Topic: ♞ Hussars Rated

Maybe the cavalry balance discussion can move somewhere else ...

Wursti

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2018, 03:30:31 pm »
Quinn being a dictator not allowing anything like in KGL smh

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2018, 06:44:42 am »
I've done some small edits.
(Flag changed for Nytekz, still looking for idian flag for Krishna)
(Put caucasian to 89 for his consistent insane plays)
(Updated most regs)
(Removed Ilypa and removed StephanGH)

I agree that Krishna and perhaps Nytekz should be higher, however I can't just throw them in at 85 without seeing them perform consistently. Give it time.
Also, I want to see more from Thyrell before I higher his ratings.

Can you also keep a look out for me as in the 85 points I have beat quite a few of em lol ;p
I keep eyes out for every player

I will probably in the near future (after the hussars are rated more currently and accurately) also include heavy cav into the list, as they too are a big part of the cav community. Now some people might find this a bad idea due to the imbalanced discussion there has been for fucking ever, however; a good hussar can kill a good heavy cav and the other way around. As a good hussar you must be able to defeat what you're faced with, same goes for heavy cav.

Opinions?

Just my 2 cents from the NA side, I play against a lot of lancers as a heavy cav, and I don't fear them, it just takes a lot of practice and skill to work around a weapon that's longer than yours. And I would say that's the same for Hussars vs Heavy. A good player doesn't complain when something is hard, they work  hard to beat it.

AeroNinja

« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2018, 10:03:53 am »
Why would you make a list in the first place. I bet no one even cares seeing there name appear here, by some random players from the game. Except for a few tryharders then. But thats just sad.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2018, 11:58:04 am »
Cuz I wanted to

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2018, 01:06:10 pm »
Just my 2 cents from the NA side, I play against a lot of lancers as a heavy cav, and I don't fear them, it just takes a lot of practice and skill to work around a weapon that's longer than yours. And I would say that's the same for Hussars vs Heavy. A good player doesn't complain when something is hard, they work  hard to beat it.

its ze EU hussar community, we just complain when we start losing (heavies/lancers), but when things get back in our favour (because of a newpatch) we shout "hallejulah we ze best Hussar > Heavy we are more skilled look!!!"
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2018, 01:17:18 pm »
its ze EU hussar community, we just complain when we start losing (heavies/lancers)
lies.
never did that. Not even thought about it once
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players