Author Topic: Old Melee version  (Read 39331 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Old Melee version
« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2018, 01:48:29 pm »
Spoiler
You would rather let your women be disrespected and attacked. And let foreign scum bags steal your nation and its pride? Disgusting.

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another country's immigration

you have fucking 40 million -snip-, 50 million latinos and 10 millions jews, and your "wonderufl country is the most multicultural ever ahahahah, the USA is like the epitome of western weakness and stupidity
As for immigrants "direspecting and attacking" our women, dont you worry darling, we're taking great care of those muslims over here ;). But ofc yall probably never heard about all this since ur on ur island of ignorance and still watching dumb shit like Fox News or CNN

now i suggest you shut the fuck up on subjects u dont know shit about apart from what laughable american medias told you
that's what a good american ignorant does, stick to it please ty  :)

American's are stupid, this guy say we have many migrants but i think he is idiot and very incult USA is born with imigration and your culture is at 90% european.

USA in 2015

99% are of origine european spanish etc

53,54 % is white ( so from europe with imigration in XIX's and XX's)

23,20 % are spannishs

14,82 % black

7,07 % asiat

1,11 %  and ????????? AMERINDIEN THE ONLY GUYS ARE FROM AMERICAN LAND. The question is why they are only 1,11%  ::) ::) open a history book.

in last, American army is probably the best with russia, chine and after france, uk etc but the only question how much war America won in the last 60 years ? Coree ? No. Vietman XD ? No. Iraq ? No. Somalia ? No. and Afghanistan is still a joke
[close]
USA in a headlock 8)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2018, 01:53:29 pm »
Nothing should be free in this world no matter what country you live in.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2018, 01:55:31 pm »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2018/07/18/full-list-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams-of-2018/#3875a0426b0e

NA Sports > EU Sports

NA know only watching sport but do not practice it themselves.
By the way ; the most famous sport in the world is the football , the main competitive  scene is on EU.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2018, 02:03:22 pm »
Nothing is free.
Why am I still here

Nock

« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2018, 02:14:54 pm »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2018, 02:17:52 pm »
Spoiler
You would rather let your women be disrespected and attacked. And let foreign scum bags steal your nation and its pride? Disgusting.

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another country's immigration

you have fucking 40 million -snip-, 50 million latinos and 10 millions jews, and your "wonderufl country is the most multicultural ever ahahahah, the USA is like the epitome of western weakness and stupidity
As for immigrants "direspecting and attacking" our women, dont you worry darling, we're taking great care of those muslims over here ;). But ofc yall probably never heard about all this since ur on ur island of ignorance and still watching dumb shit like Fox News or CNN

now i suggest you shut the fuck up on subjects u dont know shit about apart from what laughable american medias told you

American's are stupid, this guy say we have many migrants but i think he is idiot and very incult USA is born with imigration and your culture is at 90% european.

USA in 2015

23,20 % are spannishs

14,82 % black

7,07 % asiat

1,11 %  and ????????? AMERINDIEN THE ONLY GUYS ARE FROM AMERICAN LAND. The question is why they are only 1,11%  ::) ::) open a history book.

in last, American army is probably the best with russia, chine and after france, uk etc but the only question how much war America won in the last 60 years ? Coree ? No. Vietman XD ? No. Iraq ? No. Somalia ? No. and Afghanistan is still a joke

and in my opinion i dont think  it's nice to live in usa you have 46,5 millions of poor and it's it's not the poor medium classe... too many inequalitys. If you are poor you cant be cured just in france we have  the "social security" so hospital is free like 80% of medicaments and the others medcal spécialitys and we have some others social help. We are not parfect and i know france and usa have different  opinion of the "social" and inequalitys between the rish and the poor and i prefer live in france than go to USA.

[close]

Keep your leftist hands off capitalism, pl0x. France is a shithole, especially Northern France.

Edit : Europe is a shithole in general compared to the US.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:23:48 pm by Ledger »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2018, 02:24:25 pm »
shots fired
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2018, 02:31:47 pm »

USA in 2015

23,20 % are spannishs

14,82 % black

7,07 % asiat

and in my opinion i dont think  it's nice to live in usa you have 46,5 millions of poor and it's it's not the poor medium classe... too many inequalitys. If you are poor you cant be cured just in france we have  the "social security" so hospital is free like 80% of medicaments and the others medcal spécialitys and we have some others social help. We are not parfect and i know france and usa have different  opinion of the "social" and inequalitys between the rish and the poor and i prefer live in france than go to USA.

You can't XD Vietnam. France lost in Vietnam before America did.

They won against Iraq. They crushed Iraq's forces, the only thing left are insurgents, but the Iraqi government fights against them too with America as allies lol.

Somalia wasn't a war.

Korea they were on the verge of winning until Chinese intervention.

Nock

« Reply #368 on: September 12, 2018, 02:33:19 pm »
jock

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #369 on: September 12, 2018, 02:34:15 pm »
Having played EU I think longer than any NA that's left (that being 3 and around half a year) With the 15thYR. I would say EU's are far better at blocking and working together than NA's. You don't really see a lot of ego during groupfights or 1v1s while working together that you see in NA. However, I think in terms of chambering and over all stabs NA's are superior. As many who are left in the NA competitive scene knows how each other operates we are always adapting to find new ways to fuck each other.

In summary. EU's and NA's are in my opinion on equal footing melee skill wise.

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2018, 02:34:50 pm »
havent seen a thread with such many prejudices in it lol
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2018, 02:36:57 pm »
Blame the French.

And vouluble.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2018, 02:44:37 pm »

USA in 2015

23,20 % are spannishs

14,82 % black

7,07 % asiat

You can't XD Vietnam. France lost in Vietnam before America did.

They won against Iraq. They crushed Iraq's forces, the only thing left are insurgents, but the Iraqi government fights against them too with America as allies lol.

Somalia wasn't a war.

Korea they were on the verge of winning until Chinese intervention.

Somebody please tell me what the fuck is Coree

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2018, 02:45:46 pm »
The real reason we will never have an EU vs NA LAN is because some NA cracka is gonna shoot the place up

+

Spoiler

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another's country immigration

inb4 he gets muted but never agreed more with papa dayboul, ur prob a stupid young average american who doesnt know shit about france and europe in general dont try to act like you know something

But those videos are directly from Europe are they not? Did Le Pen not just lead an entire campaign against the overflow of immigrants and loss of national pride in France and the destruction of your culture? And i think its funny you would say "act like you know something" when clearly you know nothing of the most powerful nation on earth, USA.

And i like how you use the overly common stereotype that American's are fat. When we have the greatest athletes in the world in all relevant sports. We also almost always reign supreme in the the Olympics, and if we gave half a fuck about soccer we would dominate it as well. Your country would fold in a heartbeat to us in any category, and we wont even talk about to possibility of war or combat. When European fighters have an excellent history of losing when it counts. Now go ahead and call me a stupid fat american some more with nothing to support it except gun violence. :)

i never mentionned anything about you being fat, or even knowing something about the us
[close]
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 12, 2018, 02:47:32 pm »
The real reason we will never have an EU vs NA LAN is because some NA cracka is gonna shoot the place up
lool didn't it happen at a madden event.. mad
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci