Author Topic: Old Melee version  (Read 39324 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Old Melee version
« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2018, 05:42:27 am »
Which one am I June?

We do not claim you.

Sorry as a slave to Bill and the army you can’t speak for anyone uneducatedjack
Why am I still here

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2018, 06:26:50 am »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2018, 06:53:34 am »
You would rather let your women be disrespected and attacked. And let foreign scum bags steal your nation and its pride? Disgusting.

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another country's immigration

you have fucking 40 million -snip-, 50 million latinos and 10 millions jews, and your "wonderufl country is the most multicultural ever ahahahah, the USA is like the epitome of western weakness and stupidity
As for immigrants "direspecting and attacking" our women, dont you worry darling, we're taking great care of those muslims over here ;). But ofc yall probably never heard about all this since ur on ur island of ignorance and still watching dumb shit like Fox News or CNN

now i suggest you shut the fuck up on subjects u dont know shit about apart from what laughable american medias told you
that's what a good american ignorant does, stick to it please ty  :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:30:49 am by CaptianJake »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2018, 07:10:04 am »
You would rather let your women be disrespected and attacked. And let foreign scum bags steal your nation and its pride? Disgusting.

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another's country immigration

you have fucking 40 million -snip-, 50 million latinos and 10 millions jews, and your "wonderufl country is the most multicultural ever ahahahah, the USA is like the epitome of western weakness and stupidity
As for immigrants "direspecting and attacking" our women, dont you worry darling, we're taking great care of those muslims over here ;). But ofc yall probably never heard about all this since ur on ur island of ignorance and still watching dumb shit like Fox News or CNN

now i suggest you shut the fuck up on subjects u dont know shit about apart from what laughable american medias told you

inb4 he gets muted but never agreed more with papa dayboul, ur prob a stupid young average american who doesnt know shit about france and europe in general dont try to act like you know something
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:29:57 am by CaptianJake »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2018, 12:39:51 pm »
ima go to my local store and buy a gun, u want anything???
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2018, 12:56:44 pm »
Wish I could go to my local store, keep getting bombed, raped and murdered by Muslims :-\

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2018, 01:35:42 pm »
I joined up with my local shariah patrol for some extra pocket money

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2018, 01:41:43 pm »
The dutch muslim party comes to my university every day and makes everyone pay the sharia tax  :'( :'( :'(

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2018, 01:47:20 pm »
rikkert at "university"
[close]

edit : ples herishey dont mute me

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:49:23 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2018, 02:19:25 pm »
a bike made for betas

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2018, 02:28:48 pm »

ya'll aint gangsta if you don't ride this and dump it in your frontlawn whenever you get home

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2018, 03:35:07 pm »
I joined up with my local shariah patrol for some extra pocket money

If all the gypsies converted they would receive more benefits

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2018, 08:19:37 pm »

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another's country immigration

inb4 he gets muted but never agreed more with papa dayboul, ur prob a stupid young average american who doesnt know shit about france and europe in general dont try to act like you know something

But those videos are directly from Europe are they not? Did Le Pen not just lead an entire campaign against the overflow of immigrants and loss of national pride in France and the destruction of your culture? And i think its funny you would say "act like you know something" when clearly you know nothing of the most powerful nation on earth, USA.

And i like how you use the overly common stereotype that American's are fat. When we have the greatest athletes in the world in all relevant sports. We also almost always reign supreme in the the Olympics, and if we gave half a fuck about soccer we would dominate it as well. Your country would fold in a heartbeat to us in any category, and we wont even talk about to possibility of war or combat. When European fighters have an excellent history of losing when it counts. Now go ahead and call me a stupid fat american some more with nothing to support it except gun violence. :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:29:27 am by CaptianJake »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2018, 08:23:55 pm »
I think it's funny you're a frenchaboo

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2018, 08:39:57 pm »
I think it's funny you're a frenchaboo

I do highly admire the French Empire led by Napoleon and appreciate the rich history of France in general. Sadly however its all but gone now.