Author Topic: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]  (Read 17058 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2018, 01:54:28 pm »
Well no one else was gonna put Extaz there.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2018, 01:55:28 pm »
give Dokletian 98

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2018, 02:00:27 pm »
That was 7-1 u herishit
Stark said it was 10-1 the other-day, ffs Stark you shit cunt.
I don't know why but i love this screen : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/401179644817639460/1A3A7C47CD186BC8B098EA0E38089A13F21B097B/
Spoiler
(It was a final for M-NWWC , score :7-1)
[close]
+

little bonus for Stark : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/394422340462756024/BF8CB0505B2FC8919F1BB441F303F3D3CE55265D/

If I remember right frenchtouch got fucked pretty hard by the Swedes with V75 where all of you were tryharding.

I'm not trying to put your achievements down but it's indeed rather stupid to argue "I beat person X in 2016" whilst the persons prime was years before. I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then. These lists are difficult af since you can't compare shit, but instead of doing an all time list while you haven't even been around most time just do one in terms of the time you actually know shit about and leave the rest to Herishey etc.
" I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then."
No you can't.

Btw , who in this thread can sit at my table and say "i have better palmares than you extazz"?

Just prove me with solids arguments why can't  Haze , Me and Lebrave can make a list.
Now about my ranking , with solids arguments  why i can't  be the first on this list.

PS: When i talking about solid arguments , i mean don't say to me "you don't play nw on 2012 , but players in 2012 are super saiyan so you are shit".

Your reply shows me that you may be good at nw but either your language or your iq is not half as high as your ranking points.

"Possibly could" is double subjunctive meaning I doubt it myself.

I'm not saying you can't do a list, I just say that I doubt the quality of this list due to the old players not really being comparable to you only by achievements. Nor by "Yes but we already did beat them" - that's very cool and I guess your parents are proud Aswell but you have no clue if they'd 7-0 you if it was they at their prime vs you at their prime. Your logic is only based on the fact that you won some stuff but please try to think a bit further. Ikr that your self esteem highly depends on such lists etc because otherwise no one would give a fucking shit about you anymore, but at least stay a bit on the ground.

I am not saying you can't be first, but isn't it ironic to put yourself 1st on a list you made? I just doubt that an Evan, Stark etc. (to just name few) really are worse.

Read this reply properly and activate your brain please.
You write like 300 words for nothing , wp lone.
I ask you real arguments , you answer me "look your qi"
I ask you real arguments , you answer me "can't comparate with old players"

Now , i have a problem , i debating about all time list with someone on 4-5 years in nw did nothing.
You are not in my list and you defending your friends.
Little cuck.

I marked the main arguments for you, maybe some capable french could translate it for you so maybe have a chance of getting it.

Also which friends? I don´t even know these old dogs and I´m by far not friends with most on the list.

"with someone on 4-5 years in nw did nothing" Meaning I can´t have a logical opinion? Mkay..

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 02:03:23 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »
88 - Voluble ??????   I mean i did lead chimpz to win alot then join poosy and win alot there and have improved recently but 88 too much, should just about scrape on the list let alone that high?
BUMP
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2018, 04:43:11 pm »
88 - Voluble ??????   I mean i did lead chimpz to win alot then join poosy and win alot there and have improved recently but 88 too much, should just about scrape on the list let alone that high?
BUMP
Well you carried your team in the NWWC final, which deserves that rating.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2018, 04:50:07 pm »
Well no one else was gonna put Extaz there.  ::)
We had criteria in this list , read it and come back.

Now you have read criteria for each list , CONGRATULATION Herishey  , +1 point.

Now use your brain 10 seconds , yes Haze and Extazz fill the criteria , CONGRATULATION  Herishey ,  +2 points.

Now , 1+2=3 so if you're doing well you won 3 points.

0 point   = Lone

1 point   = Wp dude you went to school.

3 points = Congratulations dude you were objective at least one time in your life.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:08:42 pm by ExtaZz94 »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »
Wow I'm awesome.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2018, 04:58:22 pm »
Irrelevant
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2018, 09:07:31 pm »
Extazz You're stupid as fuck
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:01 pm »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:43:07 pm by John_Sanders »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:30 pm »
give Dokletian 98
yup would be accurate
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Kasai

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2ndHessian FirstLady
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kasai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2018, 09:47:40 pm »
what about wolpi / woplee ?
dust in a nutshell

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RK_Ryuzaki\Grey_Warden
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2018, 09:53:21 pm »
give Dokletian 98
yup would be accurate
A bit on the low side for the legendary top 10 Dokletian I say! This old one admires his humility. . . . .!

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2018, 09:55:23 pm »
Junge das ist ne Alltime Liste
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kasai

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2ndHessian FirstLady
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kasai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2018, 10:07:04 pm »
Junge das ist ne Alltime Liste
junge die hälfte der franzosen dort drauf ist schlechter als wolpi und das seit mehr als nem jahr. all time ist nur für die gemacht damit sie sich krass fühlen wie lang sie schon ihr leben damit verschwenden *hust*
edit: hast aber recht da gehört er nicht hin mein fehler
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:08:39 pm by Kasai »
dust in a nutshell