Author Topic: The Killbox Server [Relaunched]  (Read 25091 times)

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2017, 10:43:23 pm »
hey my name :the random someone
I don't know when I was banned
I reason I got perm banned was because I kept kicking my team
ive learnt my lesson and I won't do it again
please unban me  I really like your server :(

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2017, 04:36:37 pm »
Steam Name: /Nisla-\

Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm keeping calm at all situations and I will judge fairly. Also I like to keep the server a fair and enjoyable place for everyone including be kind to everyone.

About yourself: I'm 15 years old going into 9th grade and I live in Germany. At the moment I'm "Regular" in the 10th_JBH. I've got about 2200 hours in Mount & Blade Warband and I love to play Napoleonic Wars. In my free time I'm reading books, playing on my PC or doing sports.

Current admins that could vouch for you: I don't know any that would vouch for me.

Admin experience (if any): I have been an admin on Aeterna_Hungergames (native), 59th_Jailbreak, Pirate_Battle1 and Napoleonic_Roleplay.

Spoken Languages: German, english and a little bit spanish

Accepted

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything

Please provide your ingame ID, you can find it on the bottom left when you enter servers such as the groupfighting server

Steam Name: Mandingo (steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandongokongo)

Why would you be a good admin: I am a regular user of the Killbox server, with it right now the one I am on the most. However, usually when I am on the server, there seems to be a lack of Admins, resulting in a lack of order with people breaking the rules at times without consequence. As someone familuar with both the game and the server (most of my hours are in NW or mods of a simular formula such as NaS) I believe that I, as someone who both enjoys the server and is experianced in it (I remember going on the server years ago), I can  actively enforce the roll of an administator in order to ensure the users of Killbox server that there is somebody who will listen to their enquiries and also put confiedence in them that the server has somebody who actively enforces the rules.

About yourself: I am a 15 year old from the United Kingdom. I have been in multiple regimentsand have lead one myself. Outside of Mount and Blade I frequently play EU4 and Victoria 2 with friends. Outside of games as a whole, I am a member of the Conservitive Future, so I can ensure a strong and stable server, and am into politics and political campaigning, being a young brexitier. In school, I am currently taking GCSE French, so I have learnt a decent portion of the Languages vocabulary and grammar. As I am doing my GCSEs this year, I will not be active on steam from December 2017 to July 2018, but I be just as active as before when I return.

Current admins that could vouch for you: No

Admin experience (if any):
I have run my own server for regimental use (which I had to pay for), which we hosted training and also some 1v1s for about a month.

How much time could you spend daily on the server: Monday to Thursday: an hour a day Friday - Saturday: 3-6 hours

Spoken Languages: English (Native), French (Semi-Fluent)

Steam Name: [27th] Jack

Why would you be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good and suitable admin for the server KillBox because I can dedicate time and effort into making sure that all rules are being inforced and that any rule breakings that may occur, they are dealt with swiftly and accordingly. I do not treat any members differently because of the regiment they might be in or if I don't have a good past with a specific person or group of people. So everyone is treated equally and with the respect that they deserve.

About yourself: I'm currently 16 years of age, I live in the almighty United Kingdom and have recently just completed my GCSE's and awaiting my results...  :-\ . I enjoy playing games which include a type of role-play and reinactments such as Arma 2/3 and of course Mount & Blade: Napoleonic wars/Anglo Zulu Wars, I am looking to purchasing the new Holdfast: Nations at War game as well as soon as the Early Access is released, and will hopefuly at some point being maybe seeing this server on there or a similiar one to this, as this would be a nice server to be carried over to that game aswell like 59th_Jailbreak & Napoleonic Role-play.

Current admins that could vouch for you: There was one but he got removed I heard (Colonel_Farts) if thats true or not...?

Admin experience (if any): I have experience in PF servers & Anglo Zulu Servers.

Spoken Languages: English

Please attempt to try and get some more vouches as either put no vouches or people who you listed as vouches could not tell me who you are.

Name you got banned: ElectricBullet12
  Date and time when you were banned:I'm not sure but about 2 months ago at around 5:00 MST
  Reason for the ban: TK'ing my friend
  Why should we unban you: I really enjoy the server and was just joking around with my friend not knowing I would be banned, I won't do it again

ID:1167740

Unban accepted

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2017, 01:13:08 am »

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything
here it is 1351497 thanks for everything

Offline Killer2002been

• Volunteer
  • Private First Class in the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2017, 08:11:32 pm »
Steam Name: 65y killer2002been

Why would you be a good admin: I treat everyone fairly no matter what. I want to be justified fairly so i will do so to other people. I usually always follow the rules. I will NEVER abuse admin commands/cheats/permissions. I can be trusted and loyal.

About yourself: Im a 15yo boy from the netherlands. I am active within the community and our regiment, as you mentioned last week. I am loyal and trustfull.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan

Admin experience (if any): None

Spoken Languages: Dutch(native), English(fluent), german(basic),russian(cyrillic and very basics)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:13:04 pm by Killer2002been »

Offline Walarn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2017, 07:59:19 am »

Steam Name:LPB with the green W

Why would you be a good admin: I think I am a good administrator because I am studying law and I know how to do the pros and cons in Sanctions.

About yourself:  I'm French and I play often on your server, the problem is that every time I play TeamKill players or insults for free me, my friends, France etc ... I'll do a postponement of a player very disagreeable.

Current admins that could vouch for you: No one !

Admin experience (if any): I have a server right now special for a regiment, I lend it. I was administrator of a roleplay server on mount and blade. Otherwise on garry's mod I was a good 20 times administrator.

Spoken Languages: English and French
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:06:27 pm by Walarn »

Offline Walarn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2017, 07:59:40 am »
Name of the perpetrator: Adolf

How did he break the rules: It makes Teamkills infinite and insult France and my friends and me. It kills my friends, disconnects, reconnects and re-kills my friends!

Date and time of the rule violation: 29/11/2017 at 12:20 am --> 12:40 am

Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:14:51 am by Walarn »

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The Killbox Server [Relaunched]
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2018, 01:39:15 pm »
Possible relaunch by the end of the week.

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
  • ein schlechter Mensch ist Dreck
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2018, 03:27:14 pm »
Why so many relaunches?

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2018, 07:52:39 pm »
Why so many relaunches?

After the update the scripts we had no longer worked, so we shut it down. Only now bothering to get it back up.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2018, 01:35:38 am »
14 New/Updated maps now on the Killbox server for trial. Should have a full map rotation soon!

Offline No0B

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2018, 06:25:03 pm »

Admin Application
  Steam Name: gideon09876
  Why would you be a good admin:I have patience will ban my friends. I have no life all I play is Mount and Blade.
  About yourself: Been in mutiple regs and Merced for alot of regs for more details look in my steam profile. I'm also a mapmaker
  Current admins that could vouch for you:none
  Admin experience (if any) just the 2LBI severs
  Spoken Languages:English I think

Offline General Shepherd

• Major
  • History written by the Victor!
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Side: Union
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2018, 10:49:40 pm »
Steam Name: General Shepherd

Why would you be a good admin: I play this game for a long time and have enough experience for a retired General. It is known by many audiences, and I am a person who helps people as much as possible in this matter. Previously I played as a player on the server, this time I want to be Admin.. And I want to find solutions to problems that may arise and support management.

About yourself: I am 27 years old and I am a computer programmer and a student at the same time. I am a founder and manager of the Regiment in the 82nd Regiment of Foot popular front the Turkish and Western countries. I have worked in many wings and regiments in this environment, and my experience in this field is equal to rare and rare people in this environment. I have the capacity and the power to do many things in this environment.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan, Nettelbeck, Yannick

Admin experience (if any):  So much, Headadmin of the NWPublic Mininaval and later Founder, experience the admin Minisiege before, organized the event before, 27e Naval, ex-82nd Events, ex-PRO(Linebattle) and ex-PSO(Siege) events, now TR_GF(most popular in the country),  TR_PUBG, TR_Cavalry_GF, and the we are organized together brother Yannick the PRO Mini Linebattle Event the Saturday.

Spoken Languages: Turkish(mainly), Albanian(1st foreign language), English (possibly hope so you are understand me.), Little bit know and the I'm learning until the time. Macedonski, Serbian, Russian. and I'm learning the this language have.
#AbimYok

Offline Queeeen

• Sergeant
  • Nr2_Queeen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quoooon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2018, 11:42:51 am »
So happy this is back uppppp  ;D
Non binary cis gender manboy