Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 163419 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1140 on: October 30, 2020, 01:33:11 am »
put yoshie on the groupfighting list hes probably in the top 3 greatest players to ever touch this game in NA
A lot of people that should be added if people are gonna start being added from the last few years
Not a lot of people, just Yoshie + probably Jaax too
Literally they would be the best player or one of the best in any other era of NW and no one can argue that
So would prime Rune, Me, Cwater, Godfreid, and maybe some others like Yoloswag and Fireboy. Not to mention all of us I just mentioned have pretty much been doing it for the last 5 years

Especially if you're comparing us to people like DarthJesuz, Steven, Blade, Dj, Alexander, Rafael, Bill, Breaches, Who- - no disrespect on them
ok first of all thats debatable you're saying you, yoloswag, fireboy and rune would be the best player in any era which is actually highly debatable they aint even the best in the era they came up in.. plus thats not even what im arguing seems like you're trying to make it about yourself somehow I get you mean more people should be on it if Jaax and Yoshie are also on it.. I aint arguing they shouldn't .. they should remove some of the older players for a few you mentioned or something if thats what ur point is

but my point is yoshie and jaax have more talent and have been playing a cut above all those players you listed even in their primes(debatable) and they deserve a spot on that list even more-so IMO

Just stop pls.
Hard to guarantee if they would do good back then considering the fact that old players can come back and be just as good as most of the top guys without playing for years. For example, Caribou did a GF with 1a vs LG and dropped 30. That was his first time playing in 3 years.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 01:35:23 am by ~NickCole~ »

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1141 on: October 30, 2020, 01:35:06 am »
put yoshie on the groupfighting list hes probably in the top 3 greatest players to ever touch this game in NA
A lot of people that should be added if people are gonna start being added from the last few years
Not a lot of people, just Yoshie + probably Jaax too
Literally they would be the best player or one of the best in any other era of NW and no one can argue that
So would prime Rune, Me, Cwater, Godfreid, and maybe some others like Yoloswag and Fireboy. Not to mention all of us I just mentioned have pretty much been doing it for the last 5 years

Especially if you're comparing us to people like DarthJesuz, Steven, Blade, Dj, Alexander, Rafael, Bill, Breaches, Who- - no disrespect on them
ok first of all thats debatable you're saying you, yoloswag, fireboy and rune would be the best player in any era which is actually highly debatable they aint even the best in the era they came up in.. plus thats not even what im arguing seems like you're trying to make it about yourself somehow I get you mean more people should be on it if Jaax and Yoshie are also on it.. I aint arguing they shouldn't .. they should remove some of the older players for a few you mentioned or something if thats what ur point is

but my point is yoshie and jaax have more talent and have been playing a cut above all those players you listed even in their primes(debatable) and they deserve a spot on that list even more-so IMO

Just stop pls.
Hard to guarantee if they would do good back then considering the fact that old players can come back and be just as good as most of the top guys without playing for years. For example, Caribou did a GF with 1a vs LG and dropped 30 and that is when he didn't play the game for 3 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1142 on: October 30, 2020, 06:19:25 pm »
I still say the OdyReg vs 5th was better than 22e and 5th. Yes us and 22e were a great League rivalry but we were actually friends and just were competitive rivals. Ody on the other hand was hatred on both sides and competitive rivalry. To the point of one regiment *cough*odyreg*cough* trying to code servers in 2014 to beat 5th. 55+ pages of shit talk. Started with ody beating us like 1-2 and 2-3 (back when we used different maps) but 5th taking over later that summer and continuing to argue and fight and scum each other over as much as possible from poaching, trying to 1 up, and someone bringing mercs *cough* odyreg *cough*.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1144 on: October 30, 2020, 10:53:06 pm »
Well we all know that I would be the best player of all time if glances didn’t exist so it is what it is
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 31, 2020, 01:04:22 am »
All im saying if they ain't got a draft league ring, or some form of major contest to their skill then they shouldn't even be considered a "GOAT".

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 31, 2020, 02:22:58 am »
All im saying if they ain't got a draft league ring, or some form of major contest to their skill then they shouldn't even be considered a "GOAT".

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1147 on: October 31, 2020, 02:39:14 am »

crazy to think that we have the same rings and only 1/4 are the same

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1148 on: October 31, 2020, 04:42:50 am »
Idk I always saw godfried as someone whos great at stuns good at chambering. I suppose you could argue that counter chambering is apart of chambering itself though. I'd move up yoshie from HM to top 10 if i were to edit. I think I'd keep God as HM. I haven't seen him play lately but when I made the list his style wasn't chamber oriented.

i see your points for yoshie, jaxx, etc. Something I always wanted to do with this list is add a top 10 (5) HM for each year starting at 2012. That could have a combined top 10+5 for dueling and gfing while staying true to the integrity of the list i want.

But yes I would add Yoshie, Jaxx + some others to the GFing list (main). Where theese people stand all time is a different conversation. I think players like MATT, Risk, Anthony, also could make some arguments as well. But not all eras are equal in quality and quantity. This point has been beat to death so i'm sure you know what im talking about.

I would only update if i do something worthwhile though.

If Trump wins or Jolly pins this thread ill update
Spoiler
jolly pin the thread already ploX
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1149 on: October 31, 2020, 05:01:42 am »
dont pin this shit jolly lol

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 31, 2020, 05:04:57 am »
I'm not allow! They got mad at me for even asking >:(
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1151 on: October 31, 2020, 05:11:26 am »
you're going to pin the NW awards though so
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 31, 2020, 07:21:29 am »
you're going to pin the NW awards though so

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1153 on: October 31, 2020, 04:07:58 pm »
I am still the most average. Some things never change
wrong. that title belongs to me

I still say the OdyReg vs 5th was better than 22e and 5th.
tru, I was always on good terms with Prae

odyreg and 5th rivalry even carried over heavily when 5th merged into 1stFL( this would've been S1 of NWL)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 04:17:05 pm by Pickle »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1154 on: October 31, 2020, 05:17:32 pm »
I still say the OdyReg vs 5th was better than 22e and 5th.
odyreg and 5th rivalry even carried over heavily when 5th merged into 1stFL( this would've been S1 of NWL)
i dont recall us ever being rivals with Ody's regiment lol we even shared a teamspeak with em at one point

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳