Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 163408 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #885 on: November 18, 2019, 03:16:22 am »
Spoiler
I had rivalries with suns and matt but they weren't that big for that long

suns vs entire na community tho

russian vs bill

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

haha gg gg.

tfw vetro asks you to come back to nw from hoi ):

hoi > nw

brain usage > brainless reaction

You could not live with your own failure...so where did that bring you? back to FSE.
[close]

Didn't I lobby micro (means bully) you off hoi? What failure am I living with LMAO I play comp hoi an active game while you play comp NW which is dead (not that you'd even have the brainpower to survive on hoi or other games) @risk

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Spoiler
I had rivalries with suns and matt but they weren't that big for that long

suns vs entire na community tho

russian vs bill

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

haha gg gg.

tfw vetro asks you to come back to nw from hoi ):

hoi > nw

brain usage > brainless reaction

[close]

lmao just remember godfreid if daemon and i can ddos the canadian military once without repercussions WE CAN DO IT AGAIN /sarcasm

btw discord > teamspeak  | nw has yet to adapt to BETTER COMMUNICATIVE SOFTWARE

1) Imagine just playing HOI IV "competitively" and not doing anything to further yourself and/or enhance your life. Risk goes to a well-known university and is attempting to become a functioning member of society, while you go fuck off your schooling at some random school no one has ever heard of. Meanwhile you sweat on HOI IV, making no money to help your broke ass make back the money you gave to MercFrank for "information" about Godfreid's alleged hacks. He's just better than you dude, move on from it. When you fail at something you just quit (or when someone tells you to clean the bathrooms at Target). You should step outside and live life a little, bud. You can't rely on HOI IV skill in a work environment, your butt buddy Bean won't be there to save you (just to snitch on you later to save his own ass) forever.

2) Okay? And? Who actually cares?

3) I thought you were just testing IPs? :o

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

suns

« Reply #887 on: November 18, 2019, 07:13:03 am »
haven't you been a lolicon for years superbad after you told me during 3e BIG YIKERS DAWG

i beat godfreid 7-6 last ft7 there were no thrasymachic motivations like "ok time to claim he has hacks to bring him down because i know im worse at the game!" going

the last time risk and i spoke about university i told him i was going to either graduate before or at the same time despite being years younger requiring less money and time dedicated to uni

he couldn't handle it and declared my current units "invalid." LOL

respectable university with less time/money > university with standard time and money

i have a job, hoi is a hobby like nw but the meme was how dead and irrelevant this game actually is, native is the only relevant warband module left in existence (besides eu nw, looks MUCH healthier than na)

I beat you 7-4 before that lol. I am still impressed how awful you suck at stuns.

LMAO "suns come on teamspeak im online" said CapGod™️ Vetro

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:31:41 am by suns »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 18, 2019, 07:36:31 am »
haven't you been a lolicon for years superbad after you told me during 3e BIG YIKERS DAWG

i beat godfreid 7-6 last ft7 there were no thrasymachic motivations like "ok time to claim he has hacks to bring him down because i know im worse at the game!" going

the last time risk and i spoke about university i told him i was going to either graduate before or at the same time despite being years younger requiring less money and time dedicated to uni

respectable university with less time/money > university with standard time and money

i have a job, hoi is a hobby like nw but the meme was how dead and irrelevant this game actually is, native is the only relevant warband module left in existence (besides eu nw, looks MUCH healthier than na)

I beat you 7-4 before that lol. I am still impressed how awful you suck at stuns.

you just can't live with your failure can you

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42233.msg1864272#msg1864272

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #889 on: November 18, 2019, 07:56:52 am »

Smh using a screenshot from an off day where you barely won to pretend we weren't in separate leagues

https://gyazo.com/ec3579ed2eb8a87809ea6f4473c2f73c
https://gyazo.com/8afaea567c6fb5f72bb083cd3c689281
https://gyazo.com/fb083c4409ae4576f3d7271ed2063fce

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #890 on: November 18, 2019, 03:37:17 pm »
1v1 me in a real strategy game aka civ 5 rawr

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 18, 2019, 03:58:18 pm »
hoi is a hobby lmaooo
smh

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 18, 2019, 04:03:24 pm »
civ 5 is for boomers who can only do one strat.

suns

« Reply #893 on: November 18, 2019, 07:56:06 pm »

BIG FACTS the game is extremely rng like eu4 based on dice rolls and if geography fucks you in the beginning or not

Spoiler

Smh using a screenshot from an off day where you barely won to pretend we weren't in separate leagues

[close]

lmao the "i wasn't trying when i lose" excuse intensifies  :'(

that was the same day MATT was up 6-3 on you for the first time and you shot him mid duel and refused to finish like come on dude you played like ASS that day

hoi is a hobby lmaooo
smh

what's wrong with that is playing nw not a hobby? sanders you used to take NW very seriously dawg back in 2015 you told me how much you hated zzehth and wanted to "embarass him in a duel tournament" back when you played this game constantly COME ON MAN

aren't you the player who lost to bill 5-0 in a duel tourny then told orc you "threw for csgo skins" fabricating bill bribed you LMAO

TRASH NA PLAYER USING VOICE CHANGER JAJA
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:29:38 pm by suns »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #894 on: November 18, 2019, 08:56:13 pm »
lmao just remember godfreid if daemon and i can ddos the canadian military once without repercussions WE CAN DO IT AGAIN /sarcasm
If you DDOS people or are related to DDOSing you're a gaping pussy and an actual waste of life
that power that you think you have over people is severely compensating for that power you don't have in your real life, weak human beings.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #895 on: November 18, 2019, 08:58:05 pm »
EU4 is still the better game.  ::)
Haha this guy misspelled CK2. It's ok champ you'll get there eventually. Keep up the good work!

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #896 on: November 18, 2019, 10:43:55 pm »
@suns

He hated me?.... I'm surprised lol. He always talked nice to me, he even joined my regiment (42nd) to be son.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #897 on: November 18, 2019, 10:51:52 pm »
@suns

He hated me?.... I'm surprised lol. He always talked nice to me, he even joined my regiment (42nd) to be son.
fuck zed
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #898 on: November 19, 2019, 12:17:09 am »
EU4 is still the better game.  ::)
Haha this guy misspelled CK2. It's ok champ you'll get there eventually. Keep up the good work!
Ck3 is almost here.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #899 on: November 19, 2019, 01:43:13 am »

BIG FACTS the game is extremely rng like eu4 based on dice rolls and if geography fucks you in the beginning or not

Spoiler

[close]

lmao the "i wasn't trying when i lose" excuse intensifies  :'(

that was the same day MATT was up 6-3 on you for the first time and you shot him mid duel and refused to finish like come on dude you played like ASS that day

hoi is a hobby lmaooo
smh

what's wrong with that is playing nw not a hobby? sanders you used to take NW very seriously dawg back in 2015 you told me how much you hated zzehth and wanted to "embarass him in a duel tournament" back when you played this game constantly COME ON MAN

aren't you the player who lost to bill 5-0 in a duel tourny then told orc you "threw for csgo skins" fabricating bill bribed you LMAO

TRASH NA PLAYER USING VOICE CHANGER JAJA

You still haven't fixed your reading and comprehension issues. I straight up said it was an off day, not that I wasn't trying. But yeah, thanks for confirming you only ever beat me on an off day and got smoked every other time LMFAO. Retards never change, stay stupid Suns.