Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 163432 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2018, 05:51:52 am »
Do the Feinting list please.
Ritz
Emo
Steven
Pedro
Bill
Emo has the best feints easily

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2018, 06:08:23 am »
If I'm not the #1 spammer idk what to say
I know I like to call myself best downspammer NA but you and I can't compare to Spinoza. He was truly the best downspammer I've ever seen. 63e members can attest to this. Dude won an entire tournament in the 63e with just downspam. Absolute cancer but it was all he did.
nah chev takes the cake as #1, that's what I've always said

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2018, 06:22:00 am »
Feints

Emo
Maple
Kovy
RitZ
Blade
Tammo
Ritz407

|Viper|

« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2018, 06:32:17 am »
Old Gens are always superior it seems.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2018, 06:36:20 am »
God these lists lol

Literally just copy pasting the same Old Gens and then slightly re-arranging their names and maybe sneaking in a new gen every so often

These people BLOW, easier era, easier melee, disgusting.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2018, 06:39:07 am »

If you're talking about all-time, I think you need a year and a half of being at/near the top minimum to qualify. If it's category specific, I still think it should be a year minimum of being among the best at it for at least a year.

That's why newgens have a hard time qualifying for lists, either haven't been around long enough, period, or haven't been good long enough.

Oatmeal

« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2018, 06:41:06 am »
God these lists lol

Literally just copy pasting the same Old Gens and then slightly re-arranging their names and maybe sneaking in a new gen every so often

These people BLOW, easier era, easier melee, disgusting.

i sadly agree with you for once

|Viper|

« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2018, 06:42:46 am »

If you're talking about all-time, I think you need a year and a half of being at/near the top minimum to qualify. If it's category specific, I still think it should be a year minimum of being among the best at it for at least a year.

That's why newgens have a hard time qualifying for lists, either haven't been around long enough, period, or haven't been good long enough.
Then what's the point of making lists with the same names? As Krastinov said taking the same people and re arranging them. New content is needed.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2018, 06:46:50 am »

Then what's the point of making lists with the same names? As Krastinov said taking the same people and re arranging them. New content is needed.
Lists never have any point, so questioning the point of lists while at the same time wanting to be on them is a sketchy path

Feints

Emo
Maple
Kovy
RitZ
Blade
Tammo
Ritz407
Emo yea, Maple yea, Kovy eh? He doesn't really fient, he holds well instead
RitZ and -407 yes!
Blade never fiented, he dolphined.
Tammo yes
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:49:50 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

|Viper|

« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2018, 06:49:48 am »

Lists never have any point, so questioning the point of lists while at the same time wanting to be on them is a sketchy path
It's not that I don't think we should have lists it's that we need some new content most of the lists are 98% Old Gens so it's basically the same thing with the same names, why not change it up a bit?

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2018, 06:51:14 am »

well said.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2018, 06:54:01 am »

It's not that I don't think we should have lists it's that we need some new content most of the lists are 98% Old Gens so it's basically the same thing with the same names, why not change it up a bit and add some New Gens? If you think about it the New Gens have been playing as long as the Old Gens at this point.
Er, it's not really the same thing with the same names. I don't think you understand how next level the "same name" people were. To compare any new gens with someone like Tammo, Jackie, RitZ etc always stacks in the old gens favour.

Putting more new gens in would be tokenism.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2018, 06:54:11 am »

You need to do more than feint spam for a month in order to be considered an all-time best feinter lol, longevity is a big part of qualifying for an all-time list, among other factors.

The reason people make lists is that they disagree with other peoples lists or want their opinion on record. I don't acknowledge any of them as a definitive community list.

I disagree with most lists tbh (shocking), just never enough to post my own.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2018, 06:56:22 am »

It's not that I don't think we should have lists it's that we need some new content most of the lists are 98% Old Gens so it's basically the same thing with the same names, why not change it up a bit?

yeah because old gens were good for years my guy. show some R E S P E C T

|Viper|

« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2018, 06:58:57 am »
Eh. Everyone has their own opinions.