Author Topic: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)  (Read 218258 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)
« Reply #735 on: August 03, 2018, 05:29:24 pm »
ha
outsmarted by an irish person

scotland 0 ireland 1

ricky is not happy
You forgot ireland beat scotland yesterday in nwwc 2-0 ireland
Too soon

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #736 on: August 03, 2018, 05:37:04 pm »
WAIT WHAT THAT HAPPENED

gi u are a disappointment to your fellow bearded ladies  >:(

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #737 on: August 03, 2018, 06:13:17 pm »
Imagine making your regiment in the hopes of getting a big bandwagon, and then they all go and bandwagon the K-KA instead.

SMH MY HEAD

Shit kid you said this twice in the gf yesterday and it wasnt funny both times. smh

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #738 on: August 03, 2018, 06:21:28 pm »
Imagine making your regiment in the hopes of getting a big bandwagon, and then they all go and bandwagon the K-KA instead.

SMH MY HEAD

Shit kid you said this twice in the gf yesterday and it wasnt funny both times. smh
Got the reaction I craved this time

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #739 on: August 03, 2018, 06:23:04 pm »
Scotland are no match for Ireland's superior melee

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 03, 2018, 06:34:39 pm »

SMH MY HEAD

Nice to see you jumping on the bandwagon of hating a regiment thats done fuck all wrong lmao. ;D

Regiment had like 20 or less definite names joining before it was made, hardly a bandwagon of people you actual scrotum. I'm sorry the game got so boring for you, you have to find yourself people to argue with over a dead forum. KKA's whole reaction from what I've read is quite amusing, never seen a regiment so excited to become relevant again. Cute.

Guarantee if you asked most 91st members why they are in the regiment its either because they have friends here or they like the discipline and style of the regiment. There probably is a few who joined us thinking we're just going to roflstomp everything but they are 100% the minority haha. If anything regiments like the KKA etc that are super salty about our existence are benefiting from the 91st so I don't know why you are all so bitter about it. Dead, boring regiments finally get a bit of competition and the chance to mass recruit because of your "fuck 91st" attitude you're spreading around the community. You're actually boring Gi so just fuck off and kindly stop spamming our thread with such boring shite.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:36:51 pm by Jammo »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #741 on: August 03, 2018, 06:42:03 pm »
Bring back Falk????

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #742 on: August 03, 2018, 06:42:58 pm »

SMH MY HEAD

Nice to see you jumping on the bandwagon of hating a regiment thats done fuck all wrong lmao. ;D

Regiment had like 20 or less definite names joining before it was made, hardly a bandwagon of people you actual scrotum. I'm sorry the game got so boring for you, you have to find yourself people to argue with over a dead forum. KKA's whole reaction from what I've read is quite amusing, never seen a regiment so excited to become relevant again. Cute.

Guarantee if you asked most 91st members why they are in the regiment its either because they have friends here or they like the discipline and style of the regiment. There probably is a few who joined us thinking we're just going to roflstomp everything but they are 100% the minority haha. If anything regiments like the KKA etc that are super salty about our existence are benefiting from the 91st so I don't know why you are all so bitter about it. Dead, boring regiments finally get a bit of competition and the chance to mass recruit because of your "fuck 91st" attitude you're spreading around the community. You're actually boring Gi so just fuck off and kindly stop spamming our thread with such boring shite.
Yikes what a toxic regiment!

also for the record said this to Caskie yesterday as a joke, unsurprisingly he didn't chimp out and start crying like you two little chaps are. Stop taking yourselves so seriously, you are just proving exactly what the K-KA people say about you...

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 03, 2018, 06:47:42 pm »
Arsed with this hahahaha

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:45 pm »
jammo with the hard truth

sorry gi

england 1 scotland 0

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #745 on: August 03, 2018, 06:59:48 pm »
GI just had 1 too many J20's and then drunk wrote on your page smfh

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #746 on: August 03, 2018, 07:03:38 pm »
Jammo saying "boring regiments" like 91st isn't the most boring of them all  ::) ;)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #747 on: August 03, 2018, 07:06:09 pm »
Jammo saying "boring regiments" like 91st isn't the most boring of them all  ::) ;)
Did you ask for PTS to say that!!!!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #748 on: August 03, 2018, 07:10:42 pm »

SMH MY HEAD

Jesus christ Jammy Dodger calm down

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 03, 2018, 07:14:30 pm »
If we're so boring fuck off hahaha