Author Topic: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)  (Read 218269 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)
« Reply #660 on: July 30, 2018, 11:16:57 pm »
Hello

Can i join now?

Shit well I suppose if you must LMAO

k lemme unblock you on steam and u give me instructions k? Richard Wadeson is my historical name

I dont see you man wtf, have you added me yet or what!>!>!>!>

Wursti

« Reply #661 on: July 30, 2018, 11:26:26 pm »
Spoiler
Hello

Can i join now?

Shit well I suppose if you must LMAO

k lemme unblock you on steam and u give me instructions k? Richard Wadeson is my historical name

I dont see you man wtf, have you added me yet or what!>!>!>!>
[close]

forgot it tbh but going to do it rn!

Offline Argyllshire Highlanders

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st Official
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #662 on: July 30, 2018, 11:33:06 pm »
With great pleasure i announce the first person to be banned from commenting on this thread is Gatts.
No

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #663 on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:20 pm »
weak ass
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #664 on: July 31, 2018, 07:20:51 pm »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 31, 2018, 09:16:16 pm »
oof

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #666 on: July 31, 2018, 09:49:12 pm »
Preach Pieter!

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 31, 2018, 09:54:42 pm »
Hey, from my 5 rounds of spectating with 500ms ping, it seemed a good show!

Can't speak for the baboons in the reg tho

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #668 on: July 31, 2018, 09:58:49 pm »
Grabbing some popcorn  :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 31, 2018, 10:00:48 pm »
You pathetic cunt fuck off your reg is that most petty thing on this planet and you are not far behind, quite obvious u only want to play against those that don't present competition
Please keep toxic salt off the thread.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 31, 2018, 10:01:37 pm »
Spoiler
Tonight's event was semi alright in terms of score we keep on improving and it shows even without some of our most stacked veterans of the game we perform rather well, this doesnt take away one massive point.

The fact that ''you'' the KKA beats us in a gf match is fine, we like the game, main reason why we play it but I have never seen such a regiment filled with people who are being good at the game being such cunts, honestly you lot have no respect, 0, fuck all, NUL.

You guys only insult our regiment, insult us as players, and worst of all some fat ginger cunt called Voluble is out to steal our members as he cant recruit anything other than from regiments like ourselves or any other for that matter.

I am happy that in the upcoming time we wont have to play against toxic people like yourselves, as we don't mind being beaten but we do mind a regiment showing fuck all respect to others.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves, being so skilled and having such high potential to have amazing events with but you decide the opposite, toxic, cunts and what not.
[close]

You pathetic cunt fuck off your reg is that most petty thing on this planet and you are not far behind, quite obvious u only want to play against those that don't present competition
I don't think 91st cares whether or not if theres competition we clearly just don't want to waste time vs a toxic Regiment as it can kill the mood and enthusiasm of some players.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 31, 2018, 10:04:58 pm »
Seeing as you don't understand basic English you can stay off our thread Bagins.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #672 on: July 31, 2018, 10:09:25 pm »
Tonight's event was semi alright in terms of score we keep on improving and it shows even without some of our most stacked veterans of the game we perform rather well, this doesnt take away one massive point.

The fact that ''you'' the KKA beats us in a gf match is fine, we like the game, main reason why we play it but I have never seen such a regiment filled with people who are being good at the game being such cunts, honestly you lot have no respect, 0, fuck all, NUL.

You guys only insult our regiment, insult us as players, and worst of all some fat ginger cunt called Voluble is out to steal our members as he cant recruit anything other than from regiments like ourselves or any other for that matter.

I am happy that in the upcoming time we wont have to play against toxic people like yourselves, as we don't mind being beaten but we do mind a regiment showing fuck all respect to others.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves, being so skilled and having such high potential to have amazing events with but you decide the opposite, toxic, cunts and what not.

Honestly didn't think K-KA was that toxic, they were like low end of average by NA standards lol

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #673 on: July 31, 2018, 10:16:38 pm »
Roberto Firmino is the greatest player alive.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Norwegian13

« Reply #674 on: July 31, 2018, 10:49:20 pm »
If you're told to stay off the thread - don't come back and post again.