Author Topic: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 11/06/19*  (Read 12346 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 21/12/18"
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2018, 11:54:35 pm »
Can I order this grudge match on PPV?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2018, 12:04:24 am »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co
Yeah sorry Panda and I didn't enjoy playing against steroid cheat bandwagons that mouthed off in all chat

Also Maple was rusty even then and it was mostly OG Sil members from what I saw anyway. Feels bad to lose those melees with all those steroids eh?
But don't worry we also lost to the Sil but not like the way you did. Your leading wasn't on an off night though, your regiments melee was. We still won that season tho!
smh nappy gave you the league when he banned the 6te

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid Glenndog

Maybe you should have thought twice before cheating!!! You had brought ultimate shame upon your regiment and forced yourself to dishonorabu seppuku disbandment

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2018, 02:10:59 am »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co
Yeah sorry Panda and I didn't enjoy playing against steroid cheat bandwagons that mouthed off in all chat

Also Maple was rusty even then and it was mostly OG Sil members from what I saw anyway. Feels bad to lose those melees with all those steroids eh?
But don't worry we also lost to the Sil but not like the way you did. Your leading wasn't on an off night though, your regiments melee was. We still won that season tho!
smh nappy gave you the league when he banned the 6te

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid Glenndog

Maybe you should have thought twice before cheating!!! You had brought ultimate shame upon your regiment and forced yourself to dishonorabu seppuku disbandment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2018, 12:14:09 pm »
I think Haze could be added to the list of the best groupfighting leaders. He invented some groupfighting tactics that are still used today.

Never had any insight into his leadership, have only heard him speak once. Only french leadership i have experienced is possibly Dren / Tardet.
Our last NWWC victories are due to Haze's tactics, he was the most innovative player and leader I have ever seen on Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2018, 02:39:14 pm »
I think Haze could be added to the list of the best groupfighting leaders. He invented some groupfighting tactics that are still used today.

Never had any insight into his leadership, have only heard him speak once. Only french leadership i have experienced is possibly Dren / Tardet.
Our last NWWC victories are due to Haze's tactics, he was the most innovative player and leader I have ever seen on Napoleonic Wars.

OMG lol, get your mouth off of his french wang.... he played like 1 match this NWWC and it was the final AyY lMaO

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2018, 03:37:07 pm »

OMG lol, get your mouth off of his french wang.... he played like 1 match this NWWC and it was the final AyY lMaO
tactics can carry on over time KID 8)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2018, 05:26:09 pm »

He does not even play anymore. I'm just saying that if Hercules is in this list, Haze has to be here as well.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2018, 05:48:33 pm »

Tbh look at that nwwc lineup its embarrassing france lost 10 rounds

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2018, 06:07:45 pm »
Falk is the best leader ever. No shooting allowed.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2018, 06:17:44 pm »
Haze is a poor man's Voluble, really

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2018, 09:04:50 pm »
Haze might be on other lists, but not mine.

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2018, 09:05:41 pm »

Tbh look at that nwwc lineup its embarrassing france lost 10 rounds
France almost lost to Scotland

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2018, 04:50:49 am »
Quote from: Eamon

In term of group fighting tactics, I'd say Haze is definitely the guy who put most of the work these past two years to come up with innovative stuff. Not necessarily looking only at 5v5/7v7 results with the group fighting teams of his but for instance, he was one of the huge reason why the 85e did so good in the Season 4 RGL. Even if the credits for the 'final' against the 17e have to go mostly to Maharbaal and Dren in term of leadership, Haze did most of the heavy lifting in the early season, building-up the line-up, testing people at different roles and bringing together the best of the French competitive scene for this season. Can't speak for the NWWC as I wasn't there but it's also undeniable he had a huge impact in the two victories of France.

I'm curious to know in which instance you have experienced Dren and I's leadership? Was it during the 85e time? Because that's pretty much the only time where we both had leadership responsibilities yet our performances in 1v1s LB after the RGL were pretty average not to say mediocre so I can understand why it wouldn't have 'marked' your memory in any specific way. Dren isn't a born leader but he can very easily step-up to the job whenever it's needed, he has insane game-sense and always tries to keep things simple. His mental fortitude his quite something, he never gets angry in adversity and never put the blame on people in an unnecessary way.

As for myself, I've never shined as a leader and never will (at least on Warband). I am more of a paperwork guy, I am talented at organising a regiment and keeping the moral high but I've never enjoyed leading people or reflecting on the tactical aspect of NW, especially in the latest years of my active time.

Good idea btw, its at least a bit more original than the numerous melee lists we already have and it's always interesting to see the input you brought with your mentions. I would let that kind of stuff (melee lists) to other people, imo there is just so much more you can focus like the most influential people, more dedicated, or just listing people the people who marked you other the years in a specific way like you did for the NW leaders.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:01:58 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2018, 09:53:18 am »
Oh ma lerd ma-snip- shitrish puttin up a list dayum yung blud.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 12:57:27 pm by Xethos »