Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 73527 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: WPC Teams and trades
« Reply #525 on: September 19, 2018, 08:45:26 pm »
Yeah. Rules can't be changed whenever someone feels like it and only be enforced on certain teams and not others. This league had a lot of potential, but it needed to end quicker. There's no reason that it should last months. This community doesn't have the attention span for that.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #526 on: September 19, 2018, 09:32:22 pm »
Hopefully Jorge can share his viewpoint so everyone can get a better understanding of the situation.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #527 on: September 19, 2018, 10:56:01 pm »
I was originally just gonna forget about it but since Waste had the same thing happen I will give my perspective. Aftershock members that were present on sunday decided to quit the league after a similar situation to atomic's cropped up. We were also forced to forfeit. In short, we were expecting 6 players but only got 3(winters had personal problems, killershark had a work hazard, montoy had siege tourney that we didnt know about). In the past teams were able to reschedule when unexpected things like this happened, or at the very least get some delay. Instead Jorge tells us that there has always been an automatic forfeit after 5 minutes of a team not having enough members to play AND there has always been no rescheduling. He told us that he was just now starting to enforce the rules, which is pretty stupid considering they were never enforced previously which lead to teams either winning or losing in the past and also teams rescheduling to a more suitable date. I.E. when aftershock and atomic had trouble agreeing on dates to play, Waste and I would reschedule according to our situation(as our players were spontaneously on sometimes) and if we didn't have the players to play on the scheduled date then we moved it. There was also the time that aftershock played infamous months ago and infamous only showed up with 2 players at the start time. There was no automatic forfeit forced on them back then, and who is actually gonna do them like that anyway unless Jorge or a referee is there to enforce it. Using this theory, if Jorge had actually been enforcing the rules back then, then infamous should have had an automatic forfeit to aftershock. The league was supposed to be about having fun because lets bet honest, nobody but US watches these matches and nobody but US cares. Basically what I am saying is, you should all join LG, add [LG] Waste on steam for more info on how to participate in 200man linebattles and exciting events! https://steamcommunity.com/id/waste99/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:02:53 pm by ManiacBullseye »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #528 on: September 20, 2018, 12:07:11 am »
I was originally just gonna forget about it but since Waste had the same thing happen I will give my perspective. Aftershock members that were present on sunday decided to quit the league after a similar situation to atomic's cropped up. We were also forced to forfeit. In short, we were expecting 6 players but only got 3(winters had personal problems, killershark had a work hazard, montoy had siege tourney that we didnt know about). In the past teams were able to reschedule when unexpected things like this happened, or at the very least get some delay. Instead Jorge tells us that there has always been an automatic forfeit after 5 minutes of a team not having enough members to play AND there has always been no rescheduling. He told us that he was just now starting to enforce the rules, which is pretty stupid considering they were never enforced previously which lead to teams either winning or losing in the past and also teams rescheduling to a more suitable date. I.E. when aftershock and atomic had trouble agreeing on dates to play, Waste and I would reschedule according to our situation(as our players were spontaneously on sometimes) and if we didn't have the players to play on the scheduled date then we moved it. There was also the time that aftershock played infamous months ago and infamous only showed up with 2 players at the start time. There was no automatic forfeit forced on them back then, and who is actually gonna do them like that anyway unless Jorge or a referee is there to enforce it. Using this theory, if Jorge had actually been enforcing the rules back then, then infamous should have had an automatic forfeit to aftershock. The league was supposed to be about having fun because lets bet honest, nobody but US watches these matches and nobody but US cares. Basically what I am saying is, you should all join LG, add [LG] Waste on steam for more info on how to participate in 200man linebattles and exciting events! https://steamcommunity.com/id/waste99/

It's a different situation

1)There was no attempt to reschedule with us at a reasonable time before the match, all I heard about was you guys asking Havoc to do a 3v5, and Rune asked through Maple for him and me to do the entire match via duels. A siege tournament/event is not a good excuse to miss a match, the minimum is 4 and you guys had 4 players on, just 1 felt like doing something else.

2)In the Infamous situation 2 months ago, Oatmeal put the idea up about rescheduling an hour before the match because he (who wasn't even available that night) thought we weren't going to have enough players, which you said no to lol. But by 9 when our match was scheduled for, Charles, Havoc, Anthony, Dj and Myself showed up on time. If Jorge had been enforcing the rules back then it would've been the exact same outcome.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #529 on: September 20, 2018, 12:08:06 am »
The tagpro league had a beautiful rule set
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 20, 2018, 02:04:10 am »

Cool Story Bro.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:06:59 am by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #531 on: September 20, 2018, 02:15:08 am »
I just want to play the fucking game.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 20, 2018, 02:23:18 am »
I just want to play the fucking game.
  Tutorial just incase you forgot.  :P
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #533 on: September 20, 2018, 02:30:23 am »

1)There was no attempt to reschedule with us at a reasonable time before the match, all I heard about was you guys asking Havoc to do a 3v5, and Rune asked through Maple for him and me to do the entire match via duels. A siege tournament/event is not a good excuse to miss a match, the minimum is 4 and you guys had 4 players on, just 1 felt like doing something else.

2)In the Infamous situation 2 months ago, Oatmeal put the idea up about rescheduling an hour before the match because he (who wasn't even available that night) thought we weren't going to have enough players, which you said no to lol. But by 9 when our match was scheduled for, Charles, Havoc, Anthony, Dj and Myself showed up on time. If Jorge had been enforcing the rules back then it would've been the exact same outcome.

1. There was no point asking infamous for a reschedule as Jorge had made it abundantly clear to us that there was an automatic forfeit 5 minutes after start time and we couldn't reschedule a declared match at this point. Plus we had already asked to postpone the match 30 minutes(so at 9:30 instead of 9) the day before.

2. At 9, it was the 5 of us against two of you. We waited 20-30 minutes for the rest of you guys to get on. I don't remember which two of infamous it was, but I am inclined to think it was dj and yourself because I know Anthony, Charles, and Havoc showed up in that waiting period. I don't remember if Oatmeal was there or not. I don't think he was. So yes infamous would have been given a forfeit as we waited 20-30 minutes for the rest to get on and by that time it would have been an automatic forfeit(had Jorge been enforcing back then). You can ask the other ppl that were on my team as well.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:34:08 am by ManiacBullseye »

Oatmeal

« Reply #534 on: September 20, 2018, 02:36:10 am »
oh yea that was the match when charles bodied aftershock lmao

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #535 on: September 20, 2018, 02:36:46 am »

1. There was no point asking infamous for a reschedule as Jorge had made it abundantly clear to us that there was an automatic forfeit 5 minutes after start time and we couldn't reschedule a declared match at this point. Plus we had already asked to postpone the match 30 minutes(so at 9:30 instead of 9) the day before.

2. At 9, it was the 5 of us against two of you. We waited 20-30 minutes for the rest of you guys to get on. I don't remember which two of infamous it was, but I am inclined to think it was dj and yourself because I know Anthony, Charles, and Havoc showed up in that waiting period. So yes infamous would have been given a forfeit as we waited 20-30 minutes for the rest to get on and by that time it would have been an automatic forfeit(had Jorge been enforcing back then). You can ask the other ppl that were on my team as well.

1)It was actually past the deadline anyways and was set up by Jorge so neither team could reschedule if we wanted to (thanks for the reminder fartknocker)

2)There was more than 2 of us on lol, I was in TS with everyone I mentioned by the start time, 20-30 minutes is a massive exaggeration, I think DJ or Anthony took some extra time getting in the server, but we were all on.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #536 on: September 20, 2018, 03:11:33 am »
This whole tourney is past the deadline bruv.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 20, 2018, 03:30:30 am »
This whole tourney is past the deadline bruv.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #538 on: September 20, 2018, 12:10:53 pm »
Did Maniac really just promote the LG on a wpc thread. Shameless smh.

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 20, 2018, 10:47:49 pm »
can a team pick me up pls thanks
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes