Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 73166 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WPC Teams and trades
« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2018, 03:27:41 am »
nickcole is on wolfpack now?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2018, 03:55:58 am »
Ye I joined 4 days ago

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2018, 03:57:27 am »
Ye I joined 4 days ago

Ye, I was going to try to pick you up when Suns left infamous but saw you joined wolfpack lol

But no regrets on picking up pedro.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: WPC Teams and trades: Trades begin September 1st to September 5th
« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2018, 04:49:37 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's much better than us leaving Wolfpack in shambles without some form of compensation. I even made sure to sign moraine, a player that is active and actually wanted to participate in the league. Wolfpack is still a good team that will compete for the title. I made sure of that before I left.
lmfao imagine thinking this was real
I wanted to do more but Oatmeal announced the trade early smh. Honestly had a good plan in place.
Excuse grade: 2/10, gotta do better than that!

lmao lieodin, what fart did was terrible but your excuse grade is a fat 0 for leaving masters.
I, though, did not have the confidence in my fortune-telling abilities to say that the team would be good enough to compete when I left, nor was I the manager of the team, so, cry more I guess

poor deflect. your excuses kept on adding on as the day went on. you didn't have the balls to admit you wanted to play with russian. instead you had to lie and make a wild story with a ton of "excuses." want to admit it now? Would have been better if you were honest, but that was hard for you I guess
[close]
It's not like in the draft when you picked him so that he couldn't play with me.

not really. I wanted Theodin so he could spam middle and get kills with yoshie (since I got him uncontested first round and they have chem and play well together). I only bet a little more to 22mil, if you would have done 23..I probably wouldn't have because I was saving money (cuz asian and yoshie were expensive).

Spoiler
It's much better than us leaving Wolfpack in shambles without some form of compensation. I even made sure to sign moraine, a player that is active and actually wanted to participate in the league. Wolfpack is still a good team that will compete for the title. I made sure of that before I left.
lmfao imagine thinking this was real
I wanted to do more but Oatmeal announced the trade early smh. Honestly had a good plan in place.
Excuse grade: 2/10, gotta do better than that!

lmao lieodin, what fart did was terrible but your excuse grade is a fat 0 for leaving masters.
I, though, did not have the confidence in my fortune-telling abilities to say that the team would be good enough to compete when I left, nor was I the manager of the team, so, cry more I guess

poor deflect. your excuses kept on adding on as the day went on. you didn't have the balls to admit you wanted to play with russian. instead you had to lie and make a wild story with a ton of "excuses." want to admit it now? Would have been better if you were honest, but that was hard for you I guess
If it matters at all Theo said he would only do it if Yoshie did and you guys did the contract thing
[close]

Not true. When Jorge first brought it up in ts Theodin was instantaneously a "no." I had a long talk with yoshie and once he saw theodin put up a trade request so did he because he was following theodin (which he told me several times). Yoshie didn't care for the contract at all and wasn't too worried about it until Theodin was worried about me.

how it went was at first it was only the contract was the "issue" for him. then as I spoke with him and I kept asking why he would leave, all of these other "problems" came out even though none of them made sense to the previous atmosphere of the team for the past 3-4 weeks. won our last 5/6 scrims and officials. no one had complaints at our debriefs after matches where we talked about getting better. Then all of a sudden at the trading window these problems with the "our team system doesn't work" and "I can't be calling shots," and a few more. which is quite baffling when he had nothing to say at all after matches and when we were winning over and over and getting better overall. everyone was very happy after our wins and theodin (as well as other members of the team) complementing each other on what we did well during the match.

all of this to avoid the fact he wanted to suck off russian on a 71st team. he could have just been honest on why he wanted to leave instead of lying his way out of it.   :-\
risk trying to talk shit when everyone knows he was put in when no one recommended him.
sigh such a rascist society, someone like mewasnt given a fair chance when i was recommended multiple times, and not put in. while people like risk are put in for no reason  :'( :'( :'( :'(
[close]

man it sure does suck to still be in the free agent pool after 2 trading windows have gone by
whats that carp, cant understand you with all that dirt in your mouth from being a bottom feeder.  ::)

[close]

lol. check the leaderboards and when I was mvp for masters 3 times. also stealing memes? shame.
yea those 2 15 kill games you had were pretty impressive tbh

15-12
7-15
13-17
15-10
8-15
12-13

these are all your scores. taken from the leader board.

you actually one of the least efficient players on your team

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 04:54:10 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2018, 05:39:45 am »
Risk out here exposing flats the flounder  :o
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2018, 05:58:47 am »
This a lot of reading risk i don't think no one did

I hope some do. It's the truth. You think I would sit down and just write that all for fun and make it up? lol

also babyj not even going to take the time to respond to your irrelevant post. you can't even look at stats correctly and how team play works.
just face it. Your an average player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2018, 06:01:43 am »

I hope some do. It's the truth. You think I would sit down and just write that all for fun and make it up? lol

also babyj not even going to take the time to respond to your irrelevant post. you can't even look at stats correctly and how team play works.
babyj bigly oofing kiddos out here
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2018, 06:03:50 am »
Can someone gimme a TLDR
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2018, 06:08:30 am »

babyj bigly oofing kiddos out here

|Viper|

« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2018, 06:22:00 am »
Make sure to sign up for my New vs Old Gen Melee Tournament!! *Coming after the patch*.

Link

Oatmeal

« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2018, 08:14:45 am »
when all of you left your teams and or sold all of your players you lost your moral high ground to me

babyj sucks ass with 20 ping why he talkin shit

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2018, 09:04:45 am »
when all of you left your teams and or sold all of your players you lost your moral high ground to me

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2018, 10:42:38 am »

im not good. I’m average, just like risk

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2018, 03:51:40 pm »
Make sure to sign up for my New vs Old Gen Melee Tournament!! *Coming after the patch*.

Link

gl w/ that

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2018, 05:47:19 pm »
Steam name and link: Matt, and you got me
In game name: MATT
GUID: 1515998
How long have you played warband: August 2016, became Official GOAT in spring of 2018
Competitive history: Everyone already knows about it
Especial mentions like throphies Etc: Unanimous GOAT