Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 147563 times)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1200 on: June 12, 2018, 05:36:25 am »
None of you will be as good as Gamechanger.

Suns

« Reply #1201 on: June 12, 2018, 06:13:27 am »
https://gyazo.com/641532fcd1f1bff8a98cda6af321b584" width="961.6

7-4 against maple, guess that makes me a 94 on the all time list

dante dont make me expose you again boy
boy we were both memeing stop reaching for relevancy

how was that a meme? you were the one who challenged oatmeal on na gf LOL maple are you telling me you duel in ft7s to lose? LOLOL

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1202 on: June 12, 2018, 06:24:53 am »
It’s crazy how y’all romanticize over old players who dominated when the game was at its weakest. All those guys come back and get dominated by the community’s most average  players. All time list is beyond retarded, all those guys are like 80 today.
? ? ? ?
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1203 on: June 12, 2018, 06:26:15 am »
It’s crazy how y’all romanticize over old players who dominated when the game was at its weakest. All those guys come back and get dominated by the community’s most average  players. All time list is beyond retarded, all those guys are like 80 today.
????
8)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1204 on: June 12, 2018, 06:31:22 am »
rip ghost

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 12, 2018, 06:34:26 am »
K so after that screenshot, I have decided to give Who- Ghost's spot in the 90s instead, and move Ghost even further down to 86.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1206 on: June 12, 2018, 06:50:04 am »
K so after that screenshot, I have decided to give Who- Ghost's spot in the 90s instead, and move Ghost even further down to 86.
11 - Ghost
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #1207 on: June 12, 2018, 07:03:18 am »
Although I do not approve of their methods, LG did win a season of NANWL and (post merge) won a season of NAPL. So I would say they deserve a spot somewhere on the HOF list. It's not really how they got there but the fact that they did so. It's like how the 12th and 9y were added even though both were the results of large influx of melee players joining when they saw others join which resulted in a large portion of their success. Same with the 3eVolt during periods of time.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Oatmeal

« Reply #1208 on: June 12, 2018, 07:04:13 am »
? ? ? ?

it’s the aef

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #1209 on: June 12, 2018, 07:07:47 am »
lol the AEF has a fairly strong roster
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Suns

« Reply #1210 on: June 12, 2018, 07:11:13 am »
071 thinking top fragging with a stack means you're good :/

try top fragging for a team such as the 6te half the line drops within 15 seconds LOLOL

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 12, 2018, 07:12:23 am »
K so I actually went ahead and did the update. However, I did change my mind on a few things before I did the update, so the update looks more like this:

Aight update time. Lets move some things around again.

My planned changes are:

-Main thing is Ghost goes back to the 90s, probably back to a 91 or 92. I actually screwed up there. That's on me. Who- took his place instead.

-Lithios goes down to 90. Slightly controversial, but he wasn't around for long, and he honestly didn't impress me that much (mainly because he never really FT7d me). Plus, he relied pretty heavily on the double x which, is no longer in the game. Still a good player tho.

-Pointblank gets dropped out of the 90s, probably to 89. Similar reasoning to Lithios, he wasn't around for too long nor did he accomplish very much.

-Havoc goes to 93

-Maple I am considering whether he goes to 92 or 91 after some conversations with others.

-Godfreid goes to 91 to be more in line with changes elsewhere because....

-Basically everyone 93 or above who I have not specifically mentioned gets moved down a point.

-Gonna remove Havoc's list off of my OP as I feel I have had a productive chat with him (which led to alot of the changes)/will probably have more productive chat time later with him.

Below 90 changes:

-Krastinov, Fireboy and KosJ grab a 85, Sanders gets an 83 84, Cade gets an 86, Theodin gets an 84, Raf gets an 85, Waste gets an 82 83

Below around 90 will remain very much so a WIP so bear with me, and if you have any changes you think are unwarranted or ARE warranted, let me know. I am actually willing to talk (as long as its at a convenient time for me, don't expect me to be willing to talk 24/7. Also, if you sperg out about a change that I didn't make that you keep repeating the same reasons for why I should change it, odds are you won't change my mind).

Side note: Verdict as of right now is LG doesn't get Hall of Fame. I did see alot of support on the forums, but it was mainly coming from LG members themselves which, I had to take with a grain of salt. I still mulled it around a little, but I have seen some compelling arguments from elsewhere (that doesn't have to do with the drama) against. So, unless some sweaties really try pushing for it again, I will consider the matter closed for now. However, I would like to open up discussion as to if and where RussianFury (just Russian alone) should be added to the leader list, because I do feel that could be warranted.

Thats about it for now.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1212 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:04 am »
Eh, I think the list is pretty solid, but I'd move a few players around.  For example, I'd say Emo was an 87 at his prime.  Barely anybody could counter his over-complicated feints and he claims to have lost ft7s to only a select few people.  Russian should be a 90 or higher, topfragged for the LG and made a name for himself in the 71st.  Mang maybe warrants a 90 for his ability to turn groupfights around and ridiculous clutch potential, even though he would cause (rather hilarious) shitstorms whenever he felt like it.

Edit: Also Who- is listed twice sir. Probably because he was just that good.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:19:28 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 12, 2018, 07:19:35 am »
If you are curious why I added Who- over Ghost, add me on steam and ask why and I will tell you.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 12, 2018, 07:25:21 am »
Kept my mouth shut after all these years about how good I was and now im finally recognized. feelsgoodman
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.