Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 147566 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Well I appreciate those in the 3evolt coming to my Asian and Vortex's defense now. It's too little to late. A lot of the 3eVolt at the time didn't care about us being bullied only a select few helped us especially me because it was affecting my mental health by my suicidal attempt being made public and being harassed about it. Really the only people who cared were Godfreid and Asian but everyone else to a very extent didn't do anything to help being in the regiment, hell some of them even memed along with the LG, About a failed suicide attempt. If anyone has a right to have a problem about it It's me Asian and Vortex, But I don't see Asian posting because he probably got over it like I did. So don't you dare take the moral high ground when it had nothing to do with anyone else but the 3 of us. You're not trying to help me asian or vortex, you're making a convenience of bullying support your reason for not giving LG a spot on a list.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Well because of my actions I got demoted xD :(
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I think the starting of this argument was whether or not the LG should be on the all-time list if I’m not mistaken? Regardless of their attitude or how their players act shouldn’t effect their skill placement. Pretty much every regiment, especially in the competitive scene, have trolly members that do things they shouldn’t. This list should be based on skill alone imo
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I had to deal with all this as CR. Give me a medal for putting up with 20 messages per day about how shitty people can be

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
Well I appreciate those in the 3evolt coming to my Asian and Vortex's defense now. It's too little to late. A lot of the 3eVolt at the time didn't care about us being bullied only a select few helped us especially me because it was affecting my mental health by my suicidal attempt being made public and being harassed about it. Really the only people who cared were Godfreid and Asian but everyone else to a very extent didn't do anything to help being in the regiment, hell some of them even memed along with the LG, About a failed suicide attempt. If anyone has a right to have a problem about it It's me Asian and Vortex, But I don't see Asian posting because he probably got over it like I did. So don't you dare take the moral high ground when it had nothing to do with anyone else but the 3 of us. You're not trying to help me asian or vortex, you're making a convenience of bullying support your reason for not giving LG a spot on a list.
idk if this is directed towards me or not, but I recall trying to help you and saying those memes were fucked up. In addition, I've argued against this since the get-go lol.
btw i support LG on all-time list, even if they were scummy as fuck it doesn't take away their skill as a regiment

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
Let's try to stay civil please.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
But Pickle is the anti-Christ, Satan, Hitler and a rapist guys. Apoc said so!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
You've already done more than Windflower with that simple post. You have my vote for the next election
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried

Not so much anymore because he unlocked the thread.

Still without a word to me though.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Do you have a raging hard on for me CluelessWill? I see you sneak dissing me quite frequently and I find it odd. You have a hard time talking to or liking a person who doesn't take anyone's shit? Do you need to vent your feelings to me in Teamspeak CluelessWill?
Community rep is off, and so are the gloves.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Windflower out here memeing *snip*
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:40:58 pm by VonBergen »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Windflower out here memeing negroes

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Not so much anymore because he unlocked the thread.

Still without a word to me though.
So he’s merely Mussolini, then

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
Mouso is the best EU player