Author Topic: The Moderator Hath Returneth!  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
  • Side: Neutral
The Moderator Hath Returneth!
« on: March 13, 2013, 07:08:42 pm »
Hey guys,

Basically, long story short, I've had 10 essays to do that I've been putting off for months, and now I have 8 days until the deadline, and so am temporarily removing myself from these forums. I'm asking Refleax to change my password to something unknown to me for the next few days, and send it to my Brother, who will give it to me once I have completed the work.

In my absence, Malakith will be responsible for any EU and General Moderation issues that arise, McEwanMaster will be representing me on the US front, and Rejenorst continue to do whatever it is Australians do when they're not riding Kangaroos to work and playing with Boomerangs.

I will definitely be back within a week/8 days at most. In that time I will still be semi-contactable through Afroman on Steam, and Refleax, Rycon, Crusader (I think) and Vince all have access to me through Facebook, so if you desperately need to get in touch you can do so. However, if possible try and direct queries to Refleax, Deofuta, Malakith, McEwanMaster or Rejenorst, as they'll be in a much better position to help out.

Any issues that you feel must be addressed to me, and cannot be dealt with by the above names, will be dealt with upon my return. I will not be Moderating, Mediating disputes, Posting Kittens, or even Reading this forum until my work is complete.

Before I leave I'd like to stress that the above names are more than capable of managing these forums without me (Or so they tell me. I shall forever consider myself irreplacable :D) and any breach of rules can be expected to be met with Badmin Justice just as swiftly as when I am here. Upon my return I shall be handing out Cookies for good behaviour.

This has been/Will be posted in the Global Moderators board, Community Board for public viewing, and Community Reps board.

Until I Return,

Blobmania "The Badmin"
FSE Moderation Staff
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:12:33 pm by Blobmania »
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Short-Term Moderator Absence
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 05:12:04 pm »
Blobmania has returned!

I'm back. Any issues can now be directed back to me.

As promised, cookies:

Spoiler
[close]

Regards,

Blobmania "The Badmin"
FSE Moderation Staff
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?